Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

223 posts, 36 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
can't really have it sent anywhere else where i'll actually be able to receive it... is it possible for me to let you guys know instructions to the courier about leaving it in a particular spot so it's safe? I have like 5000 points and i want to actually make the most of the vault but am out of town a few times over the next few weeks and having had something sent by BR stolen recently i'm freaking a bit.
trudijoy
8375 posts
or i'll come collect it in person on Monday lol. Actually not 'lol'. I fully would!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I know I'm not Auckland but you can use my address if you need to Trudi :-D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Shaz xx not sure of the logistics of that one but the thought is lovely and appreciated x
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Trudi - absolutely you can post instructions for the courier on the form. And if you want to be doubly sure they're on there, email us too at [email protected]

xxx Kell
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks pixie. I still haven’t had a resolution from the shambles they made of my trial delivery so I’m wary :(
Julieal
915 posts
Peek tonight -exciting !
Julieal
915 posts
sorry peek tomorrow night Thursay !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
(smackin stuff on the table like a child)

PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW!!!!

am excited :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not long now!!!! I wonder if the preview will show everything that's avaialable on both days or just one of the days......hmmmm......
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie i reckon there will be a selection from both days, but they'll keep a few surprises up their sleeves.

Totally guessing but that's what i'm thinking.
g1ggles2
358 posts
I must be going batty I have popped back 3 times already today convinced im going to miss the sneak peek hahaha bring on 7PM - I will be peeking at my phone while we take the kids ofr their annual Santa photo & dinner out :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
let me in!!! hahaha ;-)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Will there be some "big ticket" items dropping in on the day? I have missed a few vaults so have some points and wouldn't mind splurging on something extra special!
trudijoy
8375 posts
such a good wee teaser!! can't wait to see the full vault. eeeeeeek <3
tannygirl
3392 posts
I like how there's only a couple pages of vault items. Makes things easier to navigate.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Looks great! Some fantastic products woohoo.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pixie or First Lady, or whoever answers fiiiirst - how much is shipping? My brain is failing and can't remember where to find it lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
shazzy mcshazza: The only thing you need to pay for is the shipping and handling. The shipping costs will are: 3 items or less $16.00 4-6 items $19.00, 7 items or more $25.00
tabucutie
1811 posts
Okay so those are a few of the items available but not all of the items available?  I had this idea that I would stop unnecessairily buying products if I still had the same type of product available to help with expiry wastage and I don't actually NEED anything out of the vault. This is backfiring already..
shazatron101
5112 posts
thanks trudi mcrudie... (??? i laugh) so it went up again! i hope it doesnt go up anymore with the next vault :/
like, okay, YES i do understand that product is free and i'm getting so much for free (dont jump down my throat about how ungrateful i must sound) and i only have to pay x for shipping. But its like when you're shopping on a normal website (where you have to pay for everything) you see the price of shipping and ya face just O_o

and yes i'm aware 'if i dont like it dont participate'.
and sorry i didnt mean to rant. one of those days!

trudijoy
8375 posts
idek the shazzy mcshazza just came out lol.

I'm assuming the shipping's overnight but the website says 14 - 21 days so not sure!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Evening!

We give ourselves the extra time in case of unforeseen circumstances. But unless the dreaded summer flu I've heard about hits the packing pixies we'll be going from the Monday until the lot is done.

Note to self - take Viralex tonight!

X
poohbearfan
45 posts
Dang I missed the preview by minutes lol. But just curious if I do find and buy something will it be delivered by next Friday? Just checking as wouldn't want to order and have it sitting around while we are on holiday. Thanks ladies
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow I'm so impressed! To have the parcels shipped out monday/tuesday means lots of hard work over the weekend. Thanks so much BR pixies!!
Macs
5351 posts
I missed the preview last night. I was was working night shift. This will be my first time going in with no list. I’ll be doing a random shop this time.
Julieal
915 posts
Yes I was working last night too so a first random shop for me too -Can't wait.
JessB
219 posts
I unfortunately missed the sneak peek also - first time going in blind. Got caught up helping my mum set up for the community Christmas carols. Unfortunately family trumps beauty products :P But at least there's another aspect of excitement for it. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not long to go now!!!! Need to set my alarm so don't sleep through it lo

MissQT
1547 posts
Exciting! I'm looking forward to it.
swamphen
73 posts
I've worked night shift too- so missed the sneak peak. Have my alarm set for the am!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Poosies I missed the sneak preview too - all good though because it will be an even bigger surprise to see what is in there eek xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm ready!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I had a minior freak out. I can't get onto BR on my phone so I'm using my computer. Turned it on and it decided to update!.....Haha thankfully it was a quick one.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Omg don't you hate it when that happens! My ipad is going slow so time to close all the tabs lol. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pixie is on the vault train! 

Good luck - and may the odds be ever in your favour!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
That went so quick! Those candles went soooooo fast haha.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Anyone else get signed out and told "sorry incorrect details" when logging in?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Arghhh, those candles! Every time I clicked on one they sold out as I was doing so! Oh well, I managed to get what I originally went in for and I'm back down to zero points again lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes so quick Amy! Lol my phone was super slow but I got some gorgeous products that i have never used so i am happy. Thanks BR xxx
JessB
219 posts
SSmae here Soozie! Even when they said available after trying to put in the cart :( Oh well,still really happy with my cart (especially after going in blind!).
MareeB
5239 posts
Yay, I was so excited to buy the vitamins!! it was a very relaxed trip through the vault this time for me though, and I got some great things. Thank you xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
well i got any chance i had taken away when it signed me out at 9am and spent ten mins telling me i had the wrong details. By the time i got in there was only one thing left i wanted and it cost the same as the shipping so wasn't worth it.

I know these things happen but with almost 5000 points i had enough for two vaults, and i'm feeling really hard done by. It's my first day of holidays,  and because my last trial got stolen, i woke up this morning and thought I might treat myself. So so unfair. So unfair.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I encountered that on the last two vaults Shaz. I didn't this time and funny though, I'm sitting this Saturday vault out and I'm just going in to have a look at what might have been added but not purchasing. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i feel the same as you trudi!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That really sucks, Trudi. I really feel for you. I hope that there's lots of goodies in the vault tomorrow and you manage to get everything you want. I'm guessing new stuff will be put in or evrything will be replenished over night as there's not much in there now. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Evil gremlins! Evil gremlins I tell you!

I was all signed in this morning and when I went to post my 'I'm here' - out I was and I had to repost. It's like they know. I'll be writing an article in the back end and I'll be so in it that I'll forget to save regularly and when I go to do it - boom. Signed out. Work lost. Hair pulled out. Bald pixie.

BUT - UP SIDE! There's still tomorrow's vault! And it's looking fab! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I thought of you when I saw the vitamins, Maree! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
well it certainly does suck, tannygirl. i makes me feel like im being punished to be honest, which is bizarre cos i know its nobodies 'fault'. guess ill live in suckville today lmao
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
We've all been logged out when we are writing a review before (hence why I do mine in notes first). As frustrating as that is, it's a bit different from missing out on the vault entirely because you're logged out and then the site won't accept your correct details. I think this has happened to us all on here in at least one vault. Why is this still happening and why can't the 'boffins' sort this one out?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!