Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

User testers wanted

12 posts, 12 members
BR-Queenie
260 posts
Hello ladies

I am happy to report we are just in the middle of some VERY exciting BR developments to the site which will make using the site  better and more friendlier than ever.

In order to roll this out in the best possible way we want to do some user testing. And who of course better to do this than YOU lovely ladies that probably know our site better than we do.

It won't take too much of your time, we just want you to do on our development site what you do on our normal site and give us some feedback. We will need you to do this a few times.

Everyone that takes part will receive a 250 beauty points. 

We won't need you for a few weeks yet, but if you're keen to take part, please email [email protected] and let her know.

Happy Wednesday 

Queenie xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh fun!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool sounds great. Email sent :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
So exciting! I'm keen and have just sent an email through.
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds exciting. I’m keen 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Sounds interesting.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Excited to see the new revamped site. 
Skibunny
7 posts
I am keen and will email. I do a bit of website maintenance and tweaking through my job so I know a thing or two about websites.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh this does sound exciting eek - would love to help in any way I can xx
MrsLissy
301 posts
I would love to!

I'm a QA Engineer (software tester) working in web products so would bring BR expert knowledge and software testing expertise too!

Pick me, pick me!!
Kimrose
1412 posts
Such a cool thing to do, I have emailed Nat.
I’ll find any problems for you plus it will save all the questions from me once it’s changed

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!