Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Uploading Pic Error Message?

10 posts, 6 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hi all, just tried to upload a pic to the photowall but it's giving me this : ERROR: Internal Server Error I got a new phone recently so not sure if it's my settings or something. Any suggestions?
Kita12
5 posts
Did you fix it? I can't seem to upload a profile
Pic either!! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
No not yet. Gonna give it another try tomorrow. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sorted, resized the image and the upload worked
trudijoy
8375 posts
i screenshot them on my phone and then upload at the lower or middle option and that usually works for me, but it's fiddly
tabucutie
1811 posts
I got a new phone recently and it was giving me issues. My old one just uploaded the pics no problem.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I edit and resize my photos on my phone using the Pixlr app. It is free (it has ads) and is pretty easy to use. I save my pictures at the smallest size and they upload no problem. Photos won't upload to BR if the picture resolution is too high.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Not having trouble uploading a picture but is anyone else getting a random video playing over most of the screen? It's so annoying I can hardly do anything. 
MissDilly
229 posts
Yes. The video is so frustration. Only happens on my phone but there's no way to get rid of it that I've found. I just kept changing pages and scrolling....but it's super annoying. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I'm on my phone too. Glad it's not just me......hope it goes away!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!