Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun Xmas
Braun Xmas

Unbelievable Prices... Do I 'Add to Cart'?

18 posts, 10 members
EliseMM
REVIEW EXPERT
113 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm sure we've all been enjoying shopping in its various forms lately. I'm currently in need of haircare I usually purchase from the site Look Fantastic, and have found some great products listed for $0.02

Yes, that's correct. 2 cents. 

Do I add to cart and hope that this obvious glitch in the website will not backfire on me? Or do I avoid the risk altogether? 
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3299 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
    I remember seeing an expensive coat listed for either cents or nothing long time ago and emailed the website and found out it was a glitch. But 2 cents isn't much if they ship for free and you like the haircare. If they don't, well 2 cents isn't much of a gamble. But anyways that's my 2 cents. 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2351 posts
Lol, there's definitely a glitch in their system as they also have a hair oil on there for $81,000! I think probably the worst thing that could happen is that they cancel your order once they realise their mistake. I think I would risk it lol. 
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
616 posts
Go for it! What's the worst that can happen? I think they should be obliged to complete the sale even if it's their mistake.

Not related but related in the too good too be true way. I had an ad on my insta this morning for a $1 usd beauty box with free shipping so I bought it. Basic research appears to be legit. Will have to see whether it comes through in the post now.
First Lady
844 posts
Retailers who fall victim of pricing errors they don't legally have to complete the sale - especially if its a very obvious error to all.

xx
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3896 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
That must be some great hair oil soozie!!
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
127 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I would have taken the change hehe
EliseMM
REVIEW EXPERT
113 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Tabucutie oooohhhh exciting to see what happens with your beauty box!
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
401 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Tabcutie, just read about your $1 beauty box, I hope it’s not babebox? 
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
616 posts
No its not babe box. What's that box about? 
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
401 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Ok, that’s good then! :) read scammy things about them!
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
616 posts
I've been doing research since you mentioned it Susilla, it certainly isn't great.
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2351 posts
Yeah be careful signing up for sub boxes where the first one is free or super cheap as you might not be able to cancel the subscription that easily if you don't like it. I'm being more careful after being scammed over a bikini earlier this year. If you are tempted, use a credit card and then you can put on a dispute through your bank if it all goes wrong. That's what I ended up doing and got a refund. 
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3529 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I use PayPal if im uncertain, i can easily dispute it that way if nothing shows up! I hope it arrives though and you post pics!
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
616 posts
Definitely feeling a bit suss about it now. In hindsight I should have done the research first.  Just going to put this down as a learning curve.
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
401 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Which subscription company was it, if I may ask?
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2351 posts
Hopefully it's not a scam. Worse thing about being scammed is feeling stupid for being scammed! We've all fallen for them though. 
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6859 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm always so suspicious of 'to good to be true' offers lol

CHECK OUT THE BEAUTY VAULT PREVIEW!

The Beauty Vault opens this weekend!

You can have a sneak peek at just some of the products you'll be able to grab this weekend in the Beauty Vault Preview!

Click Here to go to the Beauty Vault Preview!