Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tuesday Purchases - oops

18 posts, 11 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies

I found myself browsing the web on my break at work today and oopsily (yes I know its not a word ba ha ha) bought some things. Luckily I get most things sent to my work so I can conveniently hide them from hubby he he he.

So my purchases today were:

Healthy haul, consisting of:

Green Tree Extract Tablets
Vitamin E capsules
Protein Dessert (Chocolate)
Protein Dessert (Strawberry)
Protein Soup
Protein Pancake Mix (Golden Syrup)
Evening Primrose capsules
Protein Icecream (Strawberry)
Protein Custard (Vanilla)

So excited to try these as they are a new brand and I'm trying to lose a bit of weight etc as I find it so hard now I'm working such long hours lol

Clothes, consisting of:

4 Front Zip Sport Bras in the colours green, purple, rose and grey

So what sneaky purchases did you make today?
MareeB
5242 posts
Wellll, 2 sports bras, 2 pairs of long pants, 4 pairs of socks, a peach scented candle, and a clock. And some chocolate :(
SandyGedge
394 posts
I treated myself to a Starbucks coffee. I was in heaven while it lasted hahaha
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I snuck out during my lunch break and opted for a take way lunch. Got myself a katsu chicken salad and miso soup loved it. Then I went home to eat it in the sun then back to work. I was too impatient and burnt my tongue with the miso.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got a heap of easter eggs for my family, some chocolate hot x buns mmmmmmm, sushi for lunch and a new pair of cherry doc boots. Pretty great for a tuesday :-)
MareeB
5242 posts
Easter is a killer for the diet plan - choc bunnies everywhere you look!I'm jealous of your chicken salad Keri - mmmmmm
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I have Body Shop Body Butter and shower gel set from Trade Me coming. I'm all out of Lush Bodywash a first. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I agree Maree. I'm trying to resist the urge for chocolate. I haven't caved
in yet. I might on the weekend though. I got heaps of ripe bananas and baked muffins with my girl this arvo and chopped heaps of Bananas up for my morning protein shake. I'm always buying fresh fruit and vege. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Good for you Macs - I'm proud of you :)

Thanks to a lot of toxicity and stress in my workplace I can feel the symptoms of my illness sneaking up on me again, and it's making me not care about anything, so I'm not so able to resist breaches to my diet rules at the moment....
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh some awesome purchases today xxx

I have been good and not purchased easter eggs yet, but will be doing so in the next day or two for my 3 munchkins (oh and of course the hubby, he's the biggest kid of them all ha ha ha)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh I love bananas in a smoothie too Macs.  Not sure if you do this already but I break ripe bananas in half and pop in ziploc bags and then into the freezer.  Saves putting icecubes into your smoothie and stops you from wasting any bananas.  I also add Coconut Water to mine but thinking I might try almond milk as that seems to be a popular one too.
Like SandyGedge I treated myself to a coffee. It was amazing. I dream about lattes far more than any one person should, I don't think it's healthy...
Ringy
825 posts
those malteaser rabbits are soo addictive! I have bout 4 bottles of parfumerie in the last month - 3 being this last week - I think I've realised I don't need anymore creams and stuff but have just moved my addiction on to something else! My kids are almost over Easter, two eldest wanted a special t shirt which is much more practical than eggs! 
Ringy
825 posts
those malteaser rabbits are soo addictive! I have bout 4 bottles of parfumerie in the last month - 3 being this last week - I think I've realised I don't need anymore creams and stuff but have just moved my addiction on to something else! My kids are almost over Easter, two eldest wanted a special t shirt which is much more practical than eggs! 
Ringy
825 posts
ah no idea where parfumerie came from! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I made 2 beauty related purchases yesterday for my swaps not for myself.

I've been really good lately. I have so much stuff I find it silly buying more. I want to use up what I have.

I also purchased Unicorn pj's and flashing bunny eats for my 4yr as she has a easter pj party at pre school tomorrow. Secretly I want the pjs
shazatron101
5112 posts
No purchases for me this week, well. Tomorrow I might buy a body lotion in the groceries, I'm currently melting LUSH body bars in snaplock bags to use hahahaha mostly because I want to use them up!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Let's see the beauty related items in my recent payday purchase was some body butter, glycerine soap and cleansing oil. Might get myself more sheet masks off e-bay, since that's my recent craze. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!