Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trouble with the forum

16 posts, 14 members
MissQT
1547 posts
Did anyone else have issues with accessing the forum over the weekend? I couldn't load it all weekend. It was loading really jumbled and when I clicked on someone of the tabs or posts they wouldn't load. I've only just been able to get on today. I was on my cell phone too. Maybe it was just my phone.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Ugh. Spammers. I don't know what wily moves they're pulling these days, but some of their posts do something magic that makes the clickable unclickable. (Can we tell I'm not one for techy things?)

Thank goodness for boffins! 

XO
shazatron101
5112 posts
nope, i couldn't :'( i posted a thread saturday night, but i was able to get back to it because i had commented on it, its just annoying having to go to my profile to find it haha. but the spammer made the thread dead all of sunday and a wee bit of monday (if my brain remembers correctly.

anywhhoooo happy tuesday :D
JessB
219 posts
Had a few issues yesterday too with links not working, but all seems to be in working order today! 
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I was blocked all weekend. Yep even yesterday I was having problems too. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Mine was fine but it took ages to load and I had to refresh quite a couple times to get some threads to load.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
The spammers are back and the forum has gone all funny again.  
shazatron101
5112 posts
goodness they're frustrating!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Those spammers need to get a life!
MareeB
5241 posts
It's so annoying!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh I thought it was just me who couldn't access the forum over the weekend.  Those spammers seem very motivated for posting here considering no one has bought anything from them for all their time spent posting stuff for sale on the BR forum. 
MissQT
1547 posts
yep I was locked out of the forum again today!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
They seem to be spamming more frequently now.  Thank goodness for the BR Boffins.
Julieal
915 posts
Yes I noticed that -really frustrating however it got me off the computor and doing some jobs I needed to do so that was a plus.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Yip I couldn't access it either but I put it down to the spammers!!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I noticed this glitch they're really annoying aye? Then I look at my own post and it seems similar to the spam so long and dragged at lol at least it's on topic.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!