Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

59 posts, 18 members
First Lady
957 posts
If you haven't already...put your hand up for one of three trial teams here!

I CANNOT WAIT to announce the brands, I think you might be pretty excited!!

xox
Helibabi
101 posts
OMG exciting! Luck dust all around ladies
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oooohhhhh sounds exciting!
lifeissupa
35 posts
Definitely excited. New products summer and skin care go hand in hand.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I love how BR is introducing new and exciting ranges for us! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Me too kim! Its lovely 
A M A Z I N G  :-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've seen 2 of the brands announced on facebook and what awesome brands to trial! 
MissDilly
229 posts
Amazing brands. I did a happy dance when I saw the Lancôme serums trial! I love serums :) 
Susilia
484 posts
I have my fingers and toes crossed for the kiehls one, I wanted to try that face cream for aaaages and that face toner too!
lancome is great, but I feel like I wouldn't repurchase even if I really like them, unless they're reaaal miracle products! :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
i am sure theres still a third to come, and id be grateful for any of them tbh haha. i would love the eyelash one, is it lancome? i didnt even know they did an eyelash serum. i live under a rock haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes excited to see what the 3rd one is! What amazing trials so far!
shazatron101
5112 posts
If my deductions are correct (here we go) i reckon itll be the other luxury brand thats as a deluxe sample in the bbbe, but that is my opinion and not fact lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha good thinking Batman!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Why, thank you, batman (cos everyone wants to be batman!!) 

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I reckon you're right Shaz as I've received samples from the same three brands for other promos I've been involved in. Exciting! Would love to trial any of them. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
The Lancome one sounds amazing. I've only tried Lancome perfume but would love to give the skin care a go.
Kimrose
1416 posts
The two so far are absolutely amazing, waiting with baited breath for the third reveal!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh I'd love to try the Lancome products!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh the 3rd trial looks brilliant too! Good luck ladies, I have my fingers crossed for one of the Kiehl's! Any hints as to when invites go out lol.....hmmmmm
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Those trials look amazing. Crossing fingers for the third one. The people who get to trial them are very lucky.
SandieNZ
424 posts
I am so so so excited!!!!! BR you are freakin incredible spoiling us like this!
Amazing opportunities :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aahhhhhhh theyre going out today!! Excited face!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ooohhh really. It's my day off I shall stalk my phone lol. Good luck ladies. Amazing trials!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thats what the facebook post said *heart eyes* any of them are pretty darn swell. And the bbbe goes on sale.. friday...? I think? 
Susilia
484 posts
I saw that on Facebook too, I'm working today, but I keep checking my phone, oops! :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dont have the feeling i get when i do get a trial but man, every time my phone dings for email i grab it like its trying to escape me hahaha
Susilia
484 posts
Anyone got a trial? I think I've missed out on these. Maybe next time. :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Not yet, lancome is still to be sent out (if fb is right) 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've been checking when I remember to. Lancome is the last one to go and what i'm most interested in. Fingers crossed!!!
Susilia
484 posts
Fingers crossed for you guys to get the lancome trials! :)
MissDilly
229 posts
Ooh yes Lancôme would be lovely! Kind of hoping some of these products drop into the BBBE and/or the vault! I had a few I loved the look of that worked with some of my skin issues! My hubby lost his job the day before my surgery, but just got a new one (phew!), but we're a bit  budget tight till the first pay! :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im hoping some drop into the vault too!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Totally forgot about the vault, yeah that would be a much appreciated alternative
siouxsannah
261 posts
I have been stalking my email all day, but no luck yet.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I might have enough points for one if they did drop hahahaha. Feel like ive gotten more emails than usual today and every time its a blimmen disappointment! Although i did buy the squid another xmas present... a lawnmower that blows bubbles :D IM SO EXCITED
tabucutie
1811 posts
Aww that's too cute! Love bubbles!

MareeB
5241 posts
The Lancome trial will be awesome. I also hope some of the products will be in the BBBEand/or the vault.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Me tooooo. Bought her a water pad thing that squirts water about too, from the same place as the lawn mower, so im pretty excited about it!
MareeB
5241 posts
Did anyone make the Lancome trial?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No trials for me but I look forward to reading the reviews! Ohhhhh my 1yo niece would love a lawnmower that blows bubbles! Where is it from?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Crazydeal . Ive used them several times before and ive always been happy with them!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ah poo they were sent, no, no trials for me either then! Oh well. Hopefully the vault orrrr perhaps the samples in the bbbe will sate our lust haha
First Lady
957 posts
Be sure to check your BR inbox even if you haven't received an email (they can get stuck in the queue with  other auto emails)

Quite a few spots across the 3 trials are currently unclaimed - if they're still open tomorrow, we'll be diving back in to select more invitees.

x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
None for me, either :( 

Oh, well, there's always next time. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhh yay got the Lancome trial!   Soooooo excited for this! Thanks BR! I got no email so definitely check your inbox now!
tabucutie
1811 posts
A water pad, oh that's a great idea. Water and bubbles, it's a win win.

Not me either but that's alright. Look forward to reading the reviews. Surprised there are any unclaimed spots, trials this good!
AboutFace
412 posts
Yay, I got a spot on the Lancome trial (happy dance). My inbox wasn't highlighted but the invite was there. Thank you so much BR I definitely need a boost at the moment xx. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nawww i checked but nothing haha but YAY so happy for you gals!!! Oh i cant wait for your reviews :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!