Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trial Team reviews

5 posts, 3 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has anyone been on a trial team lately, and if so, how long did it take for your review to show up on BR after the review was approved by the moderator? 

I'm just curious, as I was on the Essie Gel Couture polish trial team.  The reviews were due on Friday and Saturday, my reviews were moderated and approved on Monday, yet I cannot find the products in the Brand Directory or find any other trial members reviews to read. I also have a photo I want to post to the Photo Wall of how the polish wore, but only want to put this up with a comment after the reviews have been published.  

I thought reviews went public after they'd been moderated and approved, although this may be different for trial teams.  Does anyone know? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got the mita gem tips brush, im not sure if its showing yet or not though haha. I wanted to add something to it as a comment but ive forgotten what it was hahaha
First Lady
957 posts
Hi,

Trial Team reviews generally stay 'hidden' until the trial is complete and then are put live.  It gives us a bit of extra 'independance' to the reviews, in that members of the same trial team can't be influenced by what others have said.

Mita is live Shaz!

Essie, we had a delay with a couple of the shades, so completion is due end of this week, the listings should be live for the weekend - but feel free to post photos, it's not an embargoed or pre-release trial so absolutely fine to share photos Silvene!

xox

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks for the response, I had a feeling that the posting of reviews may have been delayed for some reason.  I'll post my photo :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha! So it is. I do not pay attention hahaahahaitsaproblemhahahahaha

Thanks nat ya cuteface

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!