Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 7 members
jalb88
121 posts
Hey lovelies! So I've been selected for my first trial, but in my inbox it says the review is due by 19 April...but I still haven't been sent my product yet...what happens if it doesn't come before the due date and I can't submit the review ?! Don't want to be put on the naughty list :S 
trudijoy
8375 posts
email them hon. BEFORE the due date. I'd do it now x
Macs
5351 posts
Hi there, emailing them is a good idea. I got my invite about a week before I actually recieved my product. I had about 4-5 days to review my product. I think roughly off the top of my head. I'm sure BR staff will sort the matter out. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Definately email them on [email][email protected][/email]  I have been waiting on a trial product for a while now and have had to have my deadline date pushed back as I am still yet to receive it.  But don't worry too much I think that the chaos of the new site being created has slowed everything down a little bit so it might just be that, and you may not get an immediate response, but as long as you have sent them an email you are fine =)
First Lady
957 posts
Hey everyone,

Ok, if a product has been shipped (which pops the link to review/deadline in your inbox) you should also receive an email. Please make sure we're added to your Safe Senders and also check on your BR profile that you have Notification Emails enabled.

We are very busy with the relaunch, but are still trying to respond to you as quickly as we can!  We average over 100 email enquiries a day, and generally get back to you within 24 hours (usually a lot less)

At the weekend / public holidays, you can expect a response within 24 hours of the next working day.  Although again, it's usually a lot less, especially if it's something easily answered!

The Crew consists of workaholics, but occasionally we do take a weekend.  Well maybe half a day ;)

xox

Ngahew
152 posts
Hi Nat,
While youre here, I just wanted to check if you have had any luck with the elves on my wee issue?
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks everyone- I emailed them but came home today to find my Polish to review waiting on the doorstep- phewh! I never got an email to say it had been sent though, so will look into my settings :) Thanks for everyones help- and yay, can't wait to do my first trial review! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay, pleased you got it and can't wait to hear what you think of it x
MareeB
5241 posts
Hi jalb88 I hope you have an awesome first trial - it's sooo exciting xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!