Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tonight's Menu

484 posts, 17 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tonight was chicken pot pie but as a pasta not a pie.. it was gloorrriiiouusss
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I made teriyaki chicken and put it in pita bread with bacon, carrot, tomato and cheese. Was simple but delicious :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mmmm love me a teriyaki chickey
shazatron101
5112 posts
I roasted half a chicken earlier, now its simmering in water with herbs and flavors and yums, and then in an hour or so ill strain it all and make chicken nnoooooodle soup

And fresh home made breadrolls on the side y u m cant wait
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm making nachos tonight. Hopefully the weather doesn't get too bad later, otherwise they may end up being soggy nachos if hubby's ferry is replaced by a bus.  :(
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ummm yum Shaz! I've never made chicken noodle soup!
Mmmmm nachos :-) Hopefully hubby makes it home in good time Silvene.
I am doing roast chicken with roast kumera, pumpkin, spud and parsnip....corn and gravy. I just chased the kids with the chicken so hopefully they eat it bhahahaha. They said I was sick as they watched me stuff a lemon in it....lmao
MareeB
5244 posts
Pear smoothie, but it's unlikely to end there ...
shazatron101
5112 posts
You definitely dont have to do it the way i did but it taste so darn gooooooood i cant wait to dunk my face in it haha

YUM i love a nacho. So good. Even soggy lol maybe ill have that next week and he can have.. wraps haha 

yuuussss roast chicken is deliiissshhhh and those girls will love it!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Nachos for us tonight and cheesecake for pudding......can't wait :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hnnng that sounds so goooood. Nachoes. Definitely going on the list. I have to remember beans too cos i love it with beans /drool

The more you eat the more you toot!

We are having parmesan pork snitzel and couscous with roast carrots and cauli mmm just thinking about it is making me hungry
MareeB
5244 posts
Crumbed fish, peas, silverbeet, mash, and cheese sauce, mmmmm
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yum nachos! 

ive been so lazy with cooking lately, gotta snap back in to cooking and exercise after this break 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Really knackered tonight.....Chef Shaz can you come cook me dinner:-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha anything for you, my friend! You may have to move closer though, not sure the courier will get it to you in time for it to not be assy haha

Although you did just remind me to get my steak out, we (me and me alone, probably) havin stew tomorrow and WE EXCITED nomnomnomnom i LOVE stew. Prob wouldn't die for it but damn its good
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol awwwww yea it may not survive crossing the islands!
I love stew too! I might make pumpkin soup tomorrow 
shazatron101
5112 posts
We are destined to be together, lisa lmao

I made pumpkin soup once, but i wasnt really a fan. Maybe i had the wrong kinda pumpkin lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha yes we are!
I usually only use butternut or buttercup. But it depends what 4 square has as that is my only supermarket here.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ahhh i see i think i used a big ugly green one lol. I had soup for days, i was over it after the first bowl bahahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
I love butternut soup. I thought I was growing butternuts this year but they somehow morphed into green pumpkins. I'll still make soup with them. Not as good though.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I lied, i would die for this stew hahaha

Its been on since 8am ish but its ready and ommmgggg. Wish i added more garlic, its gone soft and mellow and gooey and oOooOoOoOh. Yum
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I ended up using a crown pumpkin and omg it is delicious! I didn't even wait until tea time lol! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just made toasted sammies because I couldn't be bothered after a big day at work. Was yummy and hardly any dishes :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Slow cooked silverside, crispy roast taters (and other vege) numnumnum

And tomorrow... S T E W :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Depends when I get my face back lol. Had a filling a couple hours ago so a full 1/4 of my face is either numb, tingly or feels weird 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yum Shaz! Ohhhhh Trudi lol I have not had a filling in about 25 years. Omg the painful memories! Lol.
Lemon chicken with udon nnoodles for us. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh lemon chicken.

I hadn't been to the dentist in years after a hugely traumatic experience.  Took everything I had to suck it up and go in for the consultation in the new place and I'm pretty lucky to only have had the one filling that needed doing.

shazatron101
5112 posts
Love me a lemon chicken. Sooo good.

I need the dentist myself, havent been in 13? Years. Got a freakin hole in my tooth :(

Trudi, maybe you should make... soup ;) bahahahahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Go drown ya face in a bowl of soup lol dork

my numbness wore off and it wasn't sore so I UberEats'd karaage chicken and Inarizushi, yum
trudijoy
8375 posts
And now for some reason I want a donut 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mwabahahahahaahahahaha i will tomoorrroooowwwww :D 

I have a sheet mask on and i started giggling so its gone all stupid lmao

That also sounds DELISh
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah wasn't bad. It tasted different depending what side of my mouth I chewed with but still tasty 

and lol knew you'd like that reaction 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I know you dont mean the flavor but im laughing at the thought of your food changing flavor in your mouth. Imagine! Willy wonka needs to get on that, asap

Also, get you a donut! Or make a mug cake and make pink icing lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I could also go a donut! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I had a leftover cookie time cookie and now the urge has gone off me but might need one tomorrow, except I only like cinnamon ones. And old school bakery jam and cream ones. 

shaz I think it was the last of the numbness, like there was no flavour far right and all the flavour on the left. 

ny dentist knows it's super hard for me to .... dentist.... and she made damn sure my face was packed full of anaesthetic before she went anywhere near me 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha nawwww thats suck. Ive been going to the dentist most of my life (i stopped 13 years ago obvs) cos my brother smacked me in thr face with a gate (he will tell you i specifically asked him to do it (who tf asks to be hit, on purpose, in the face, with a GATE) )

Anyway. Tooth was chipped and i always refused the numbing cos i was scared of it haha so anytime i needed to be replaced it was au naturale. The root canal was the first time i was numbed hahahahaha and i LOVED it. 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Mm that was a tangent

Both of you must get donuts tomorrow then! It has been written into the universe, it must come true!
trudijoy
8375 posts
A GATE?!?!?! 

time for a new brother 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes a big ol farm gate. Super lovely of him. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've been resisting getting a donut from my favourite donut place that just reopened this week. Well mainly because I'm too lazy to go out in the rain to get one. 

My last filling was done without an injection as it was a front tooth and he said the injection would be worse than the filling. And he was right! He did use the numbing gel though which is amazing for anyone afraid of needles. They can use that before injecting you so you don't feel the needle at all. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I ended up with a cinnamon sugar soft pretzel and it was magical 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The beef in my stew was awful. Im so disappointed

Mmmmm that pretzel sounds AMAZING
trudijoy
8375 posts
It was, they also have them in cheese and rock salt flavours and I usually get the rock salt but the cinnamon one was exactly what I wanted today!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I made pizzas and was going to make fudge brownies but I'm knackered today....I even had 2 naps lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhh yum i want one.. several

2 naps lisa! Livin wild there my friend. I remember those sleeps fondly. Loved them hahahaha. Also fudge anything sounds amazing
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Shaz I fell asleep both times in the lazy boy. I woke myself up because I did a big snore bhahahaha. My man was just sitting there giving me a weird look :-)
I am honestly sooooo bloated it's horrible!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahahahaha oh you poor gal thats so funny hahahaha.

I snored worse than mr shaz and i always faced him and he was sooooo not happy, he could hear me through his ear plugs bahahahaha 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Tonight is gunna be a big fat juicy pie! Beef bacon and cheese yumyumyum. Cant wait. Going to make my own pastry too :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm beef, bacon and cheese pie! That's my sort of pie.  I'm going to do sticky pork belly bites with I'm not sure yet but the man was like chips are good lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Id be interested to know how those go lisa! I see them all the time but i cant make pork belly without roasting it hahaha like.. what happens to the crispy skin!? 

Mmm chips does sound good. Id love criss cut ones but i can never find them
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
We have pork belly strips so I'm thinking of roasting them up first then add sauce. Lol I will just wing it :-) I decided on potato bake and garlic bread.  Ohhhhh the bloat will be amazing after this feast !

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!