Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tonight's Menu

484 posts, 17 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pulled beef n mash (and vege) with the beef sauce simmered down to make a thick sticky sauce.. omg. Yum. So full
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ummmm Yum Shaz! Roast spuds, southern style chicken and corn with gravy here.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Fridge clear pasta - penne with tomato and ricotta sauce, bacon, mushrooms, almonds, spinach and parmesan 
shazatron101
5112 posts
You had me at corn with gravy, lisa. Y u m lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Pork chops in a curry marinade with roasted apple and leek.  I wasn't sure about this one when I read the recipe, but it was surprisingly good! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm that sounds good Silvene!
I'm craving rice bubbles with extra cold milk :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Damn it lisa now i want some rice bubbles hahahahahahaha sometimes ya just see a word/food and you gotta have it lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao! I got my rice bubble fix :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ill get them tomorrow in the groceries, but for now, piiiizzzaaaa time lol well bath time for the squid currently, pizza time at 6 when he comes home from work!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hahaha I also got a pizza for later just in case. Chicken and cranberry which is my favourite. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yummmm i havent had that in donkies. We get mr wedge and cheesy sausage hahaha sooo good. Kinda wanna get apricot chicken but he doesnt like apricots so nooooope
MareeB
5242 posts
Tonight was mashed sweet potato, mashed carrots, corn, peas, silverbeet and cheese sauce mmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got the rice bubbles but sadly they didnt fill my craving haha guess the taste i had in my mind was not the same and real life taste lol :(

Tonight.. chicken and corn filo parcels. y U M i love filo
tabucutie
1811 posts
Went to a night food market last night. Got to try some Korean food (which I have been watching on YT for weeks!) Really enjoyed the Bulgogi and Kimchi Rice. Had a croffle (croissant/waffle) for desert, a new fav!
MareeB
5242 posts
Tonight was kiwifruit, peaches and nectarines - enjoying the last of the summer fruit.
shazatron101
5112 posts
What does everyone have with their soup? I usually have very buttered white toast but im trying to be good and not have so many carbs hahaha (why are they so good tho)
MaddieR
7 posts
Is there anything better in winter than homemade pea and ham soup with fresh white rolls and LOTS of butter ...
trudijoy
8375 posts
Not a huge fan of soup (if you aren't chewing it it's not fooooood) but on the once every 3 years I have it I like it with cheese rolls, so I'm no help lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahahaha soup so goooood tho trudi lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I only like it if it's pouring with rain and freezing and I'm not well and/or feeling sorry for myself. Or is it's Chinese chicken and sweet corn soup or has lots of noodles and/or dumplings in it 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha to be fair, that soup sounds friggen magical. I havent had chicken noodle in ages. And i certainly havent had it with any fancy inners hahahahah
MareeB
5242 posts
I always make either vegetable or chicken and corn soup, and love buttered toast with it too Shaz.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had creamy butternut pumpkin soup with toasted cheese muffin splits for lunch. It wasn't homemade so I didn't love it. But I always have soup with toasted something and then dip it in......mmmmm
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It depends on the soup ... if it's spicy, I'll make a sweet cornbread (or cornbread muffins) to go with it, otherwise we use toasted wholemeal pita bread (split in half and then toasted) or a flatbread. 
MareeB
5242 posts
A big salad tonight. I ate lots of food during the day at work.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I looked for flatbread but i couldn't find anything other than crackers lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had an apple, some bliss balls and rice bubbles. Feeling soooo bloated so couldn't handle a big cooked meal.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Rice bubbles and mashed spud with mint sauce. Lol obviously not at the same time lol. I'm a bit obsessed with these atm.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaahahahahaha i wish it was at the same time. Gross but glorious hahahahaha

Tonight will be beef and noooodle i think. I got a hankerin for some saucy noodles
MareeB
5242 posts
Nice mix Lisa! I can eat bowls of mash with gravy mmmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao Shaz I'm not at the weird mixing stage yet! Maree same.....it's so good especially now the weather is cooler.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha YET is the key word lisa!!!

trudijoy
8375 posts
I got a black box (first in about six years, 2nd one ever) and so I used three of the items from that (red onion cheddar, thickened cream and streaky bacon) am to make the most creamy cheesy yummy mushroom  penne topped with herbs and crispy bacon 
MareeB
5242 posts
Goodness. I'd forgotten all about black box!
trudijoy
8375 posts
So had I, Maree, then they emailed me and next thing I have a bag of free food arriving. Only two things in it I don't eat, too!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmm Trudi that meal sounds damn good!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
So good lisa! Made it up as it went so it was portobello mushrooms sautéed in butter and salted, then I added pasta water, thickened cream, red onion cheddar and chives, stirred it into a sauce, added a tiny bit of mozzarella to help it bind, off the heat, more chives and a squeeze of lemon to cut the richness, chucked in some spinach to wilt and cooked penne, the last of the chives on top and then the crispy bacon. It didn't need the bacon but bacon goes with everything. 

Many many calories but delicious 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds delicious Trudi. Haven't had a black box in years.
MareeB
5242 posts
Fantastic Trudi - its like a big present :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah was pretty sweet!

I made dinner out of it again tonight - creamy mushrooms on Vogel's 'digestive wellbeing'  bread with spinach and bacon. 

tabucutie
1811 posts
Your meals sound warm and comforting Trudi, love it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha my meals run the full spectrum but i try to work with ingredients i have handy as much as poss and so this week that's meant the black box :) 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Mac n cheese here :p used up some fridge things to make and omlord. Also put in some cauli just for me and i ate less mac cos honestly the cauli was wonderful by itself with the cheesey sauce. Im definitely doing that again!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yum yum yum mac n cheese! I made chicken, bacon, avocado, tomato and cheese wraps :-) I am happily full and parked up in front of the fire. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Strawberry pear and kiwifruit smoothie, crackers and cheese, trumpets ....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Had grody mcdonalds for lunch and we both feel sick after it so not sure whats for dinner now. Kinda feel like eating cauliflower and cheese sauce hahahaha but nobody else would eat that!

So probably soup and a toastie numnum
Millyw
63 posts
Oh my gosh cauliflower and cheese is soooo good. I could eat it by itself for dinner, not a problem!! Ive made soup, garlic pull apart bread and pear crumble... just waiting for everyone to get home so we can eeeeat!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pear crumble... Y U M 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes pass me the cauliflower and cheese sauce! Yum! Also soup with pull apart garlic bread sounds delicious! I just got back from Chch and all I did today was shop and eat lol more eating than shopping! Oops. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Mmmmm cauliflower cheese and soup and garlic bread!! I had ciabatta bread with salad and an egg. It was great :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!