Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tonight's Menu

484 posts, 17 members
MareeB
5242 posts
I thought I'd start a new thread since the old one is so long!
Fluffyleft me a huge dead rat at the door this morning - breakfast sorted!
Tonight I had chicken. I very rarely eat meat, but felt like it today.
shazatron101
5112 posts
We had burgers with overly salted bacon. I dont recommend the "grandpas" brand. Very oily as well and the amount of fat i cut off was more than the bacon :/
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had a teriyaki pork steak, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, avocado and cheese lol.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Meat-free Monday over here, so it was Mushroom Tarte Tatin with salad. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just made a quiche for later.  Chicken, bacon, broccoli, asparagus, mushroom and cherry tomatoes with lashings of cheese.....mmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
I made rice pudding with the leftover dinner rice.. omnomnom
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pulled beef enchiladas /droooool
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm having lamb chops. Yum! Probably with a salad cause it's hot and I'm going to sit out on the deck with a beer. Ahhhh.
AboutFace
413 posts
We had lamb chops and salad too :-)
MareeB
5242 posts
Chicken and wine gums!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Chicken kebabs with pasta salad for us tonight :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I hope not at the same time, maree hahahaha ;-P
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I spent way too much time in the sun and really couldn't be bothered cooking anything flash.....I had mince out so chucked it in the pan and added random things and made some quite tasty ummm slop lol.
MareeB
5242 posts
Chicken first and wine gums second Shaz :) it was great too!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sloppy joes! Kinda haha

Bahahaha i assumed you had them separate maree but i had to ask ;p
MareeB
5242 posts
Hey anything is possible Shaz! fried chicken with  wine gum glaze   -mmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
The Americans would be all over that, no doubt.

We tried the new hellers sunday roast saussies. Pretty darn good actually 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Friday night, we had steak, eggs and chips!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Honey mustard chicken and pasta tonight... with custard square for dessert :p
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yummo everyones meals sound good! I made a platter with cheeses, cucumber, salami, cherry tomatoes, chicken bites and hummus.
MareeB
5242 posts
Yum I could go to everyone's house for tea! I had a big green salad with loads of avocado - mmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh no I clicked on custard lol now I want one! Custard squares are my all time favourite!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Homemade chicken burgers & chips for us
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahaha good my plan is working
shazatron101
5112 posts
-unrelated, cant find my old post - the kid screamed me awake and thats how i found out my nephew was born last night. Tonight? A few hours ago? Hahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awwww yay congrats to new bubba! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Ooh, congrats, Aunty Shaz! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Technically is my 7th time being an aunt but yes very exciting as its their first. But to be fair their kids the only one ill count cos the rest belong to muppets :)

Excited to meet him though and watch them suffer through the first few months :D

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I made tacos with homemade cheese shells! Nom nom so good!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Cheese shells???

I had NACHOES and thathat makes me unbelievably happy cos i LOVE nachoes and mr shaz does not so he had wraps. But NACHOES mmm and i have leftovers :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hahaha yes cheese shells! I make them myself and they are so good! It is literally a taco shell made from cheese :-)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Just saw the words cheese shells. They sound delicious. Just googled a recipe because going to have to try this.

My dinner was also cheesy with a cauliflower cheese gratin (my slightly healthier than mac & cheese alternative).
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I eat low carb/keto so they work brilliantly! They can be made in the oven but I have been using a small frypan and it's easy as. Just put grated cheese in the pan on medium heat and let it bubble away, sprinkle any herbs or spices over,  when it starts to get firmer tip the oil off then let it start to brown but not too much or it can taste burnt! When you can scoop it up with a spatula and it holds it shape then drape it over a medium size rolling pin, mould it around so it forms a shell shape and leave it to cool. I usually have the rolling pin sitting inside a cake tin so it is raised up if that makes sense so the ends are sittting on the edge of the tin. I make 2-3 but they are filling! It may take a few goes to get them right but they hold together brilliantly.  Stuff them with yumminess and enjoy!
MareeB
5242 posts
O.M.G cheese shells???? lead me to them ..
MareeB
5242 posts
Cheers for the recipe Lisa. MMM mouthwatering ..
shazatron101
5112 posts
Spent the last hour making 80 dumpling cases? Shells? Whatever, and then 47 filled dumplings cos i ran out of filling haha so the rest of the shells go in the freeeezer as do the dumplings we dont eat tonight!
MareeB
5242 posts
I had pan fried garlic bread (mmmmmmm) followed by milky bar chocolate.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds delicious Maree!

Been sort of snacking the last few hours but haven't had a meal yet. Hungry now though, i'm sure i can make it the couple of steps into the kitchen lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Pan fried garlic bread! Omg sounds delish! I had pork chop, avocado, brie and cherry tomatoes. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Stinking hot day here so just going to make a nice salad tonight. Avocado, spinach, tomatoes, cheese, cucumber and olives :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Fish cos it was on special at new world today, coated in panko and a bit o lemon zest and pepper, it was really refreshing actually. Served with a runny yolk egg, chips, and chunky salsa :p YUM
MareeB
5242 posts
I had a huge green salad too, plus fried new potatoes.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Broccoli & Blue Cheese pasta with toasted ciabatta and a tomato salad. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Mmm that sounds amazing Silvene!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just had a light meal tonight. A protein shake and a plate of cucumber, cherry tomatoes and a sliced up avocado. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mmm avocado. The witch has cursed me so no good avos in a while :'(

We had beef teriyaki with rice and assorted fresh vege and some cooked ones. Was v good
tabucutie
1811 posts
Birthday cake.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Making canneloni again, different recipe but same filling of chicken, ricotta and spinach so finguurrrrs crossed

Need some comfort food, spent the afternoon crying over a character in my game dying (im that kind of person) so also having a strong drink hahahahaha
MareeB
5242 posts
You're such an awesome cook and baker Shaz - I love your Instagram posts! I had new spuds (I grew myself) with peas, crumbed fish, a huge pile of homegrown silverbeet, and cheese sauce. It was fabulous.I very rarely cook, but today I felt  like a cooked meal.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Delicious meals. It might only be Monday but I needed a Friday meal tonight - wine, wedges done.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!