Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Three Years on BR...

22 posts, 19 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Wow! they say time flys when you are having fun... they are not wrong.
Today marks my 3rd year of Beauty Review and I have seen a lot of changes in that time.
So I just want to say a huge thank you to Queenie for starting it all; and to the First Lady and Head Pixie, and the rest of the BR crew for all that you do to make BR what it is

<3 xxx

*reposting because my previous thread had a gremlin and I couldn't get back on to edit it or others reply to it xx
Koni
444 posts
Thank you for reposting - my laptop was about to meet its maker!

CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing milestone!! Is there anything you miss that BR used to have at the start of your BR journey but is no longer available on the website?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay you can post again!! :D 
And congrats!! That's quite epic :D I think my 2 year is coming up... Hahah it was the 23rd of this month. Whoops. Yay for celebrations lol :-P
Head Pixie
569 posts
Gremlins!!! I was trying to post a reply too and was getting ready to boffin it up. 

Congrats, Pintsize!!! An amazing milestone - we've been so lucky to have you. You're such a fun, positive and mermaidtastic member :) xxoo
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Congrats pintsize! My 2 years is coming up next week :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Heehee thanks Koni and so glad I managed to repost and save your laptop lol
Thanks Shaz you wee gem xx and you have some milestones happening in RL too so happy to celebrate with you sweets <3

Naw thanks Head Pixie <3 I have enjoyed my time on here so much, it is safe to say this is my happy place :D

Well done pifithrin :D make sure you mark the day somehow... two years is a great achievement also <3

xxx
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats. Im coming up to my second year too. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats Pintsize. It'll be my third year on BR for me later this year. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Congrats,great milestone.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats :) Three years is quite a while. Like a few of the ladies I'm also in my second year.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Congratulations on your milestone pintsize
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations pintsize - well done!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations on your milestone!!! xx I just hit my 2 year one on the 19th of this month :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Woohoo congratulations on your special milestone Pintsize xx hope your celebrating in style

pintsize
1072 posts
Thanks BR babes <3 I haven't done anything different to mark the day just yet, hopefully a nice Lush-y bath tonight under the stars :D

It has been an interesting day though trying to pull a costume together from nothing but an idea for my daughter to wear later this week O_o 

Well done Amy :D 2 years is massive as well, you have seen many big changes along the way too xx
annanguyen
142 posts
Congratulations on your milestone @pintsize :)
Rezee
1964 posts
3 years is awesome. You must be one of the OG members then and it's cool that you still post on here too. I miss seeing a lot of the other members that have been on here for around the same time too.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yay, it's finally official, your 3rd birthday on BR, congrats sweets and I want to say a massive thank you to BR because I would never have met you (well virtually, lol but one day actually meet you) in person. Who else obsesses over purple than my purple twinnie ha ha ha xxx mwah
Kimrose
1416 posts
Congratulations!  How awesome is this place...
pintsize
1072 posts
Thank you all <3 another reason why I love BR... you all understand the joy found here on the site xx
Rezee not quite but probably not far off I think BR had been running around 6 or so months before I started... the membership size was a lot smaller, and no forum at that time... it's come a long way and I hope Merilyn is very proud of how her baby had grown <3

Heehee, yes! my purple twinnie xxx one day... hopefully not too far away xx
It was lovely chatting with you the other night... like we have known each other for ever <3 <3

<3 xxx <3
Lutece
1849 posts
Wowee!! Happy anniversary Pintsize and Beautyreview, what a wonderful milestone :) xx
Artemis
311 posts
Congrats! So cool to have so many long-standing members here, and great to be constantly welcoming newer ones too.
I actually signed up too about 3 years ago, when BR was brand new, and never logged in again! lol. Have no idea what my name was, and don't remember a single thing about it other than I'd just heard about this new site where some people get chosen to trial new beauty stuff.
When I was on maternity leave when my son was born (literally joined about a week after his birth, I think), I remembered the site and thought I'd have another look - and here I still am ;) Wish I'd been involved right from the start though.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!