Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

This Summer’s nail polish colours

11 posts, 8 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
According to a blog that I follow, these are this summer’s hottest nail polish colours: 

- Yellow (pastel, sunshine or bright yellow) 
- Lilac
- Shimmery Blue (think mermaid blue, turquoise, teal or sea-green, as long as it’s shimmery) 
- Light grey
- Mint green 
- Coral 
- Fuchsia
- Rose Gold

I’m glad to see that rose gold is still on the list, as I still have a few rose gold nail art ideas I want to try.  My nails are currently sparkly green and red, and I’ll be doing another Christmas design on them in two weeks time.   I don’t stick to current trends or seasonal colours, I just wear whatever I feel like, but sometimes lists like this are great for inspiration. 

What colours will will you be wearing this summer? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I chop and change, last week I had magenta and gold, this week it’s baby pink and rose pink. I’m more inclined towards pastels in general atm as I feel like they look nice against tanned skin. Love me some glitter too
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’d wear everything on that list too! Less so the yellow and coral, but I do have a gorgeous OPI pastel yellow
MissDilly
229 posts
I'm wearing a rose gold gel at the moment.....Always do a few weeks of Christmas nails - starting this weekend....all my mani's have a hint of sparkle, usually..... I love colour - the more the merrier! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I tend to go for darker colours, blues, purples, greens, but I also love glitter and anything silver or shimmery:-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I don't tend to follow nail polish trends much, I usually wear whatever I have that I haven't used yet. I have got a coupleof christmassy colours (reds, silvers no greens unfortunately) that I want to wear this festive season. Currently I have no nail polish on. I keep putting it off as I haven't wrapped my christmas gifts yet.
Julieal
915 posts
I love the list -usually go for darker colours but rose pink and lilac could be nice for summer
MareeB
5239 posts
I like bold colours. I love the green in Silvene's profile pic.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thank you, Maree. This sparkly green has a cute name, too ... it’s “What the Elf?” Perfect for Christmas!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Blue dark blue, shimmery blue, is one of my fave colors to wear on my toes. I used to have a fuschia but it went bad and I had to toss them. I like rose gold but I'm on ban from buying more nail polish this year.  
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I see that Pantone’s Colour of the Year for 2019 is “Living Coral”.   I may have to plan a coral coloured manicure for myself in early January, once I get tired of wearing my New Years’ nails. Lol! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!