Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun Xmas
Braun Xmas
107 posts, 28 members
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
I spy a new Vault date! 
Silvene
REVIEW EXPERT
944 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Ooh, and it’s right before Christmas! ... I might have to sit this one out though, as I have a beauty advent calendar coming, so I’ll have a whole bunch of goodies already and not much of an excuse to shop the vault for more (storage space is a problem).
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6860 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'll be away so whether I'll be able to check it out depends on a few things - but not too worried for similar reasons to Silvene.

Im assuming there might be a Sunday round as well? 
MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
103 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Ooh which Advent calendar Silvene. I want to treat myself to one this year - I've never had one :) My cabinet is full after a big shop last Vault so I'm out this time too .... 
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6860 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
MissDilly - I'm getting another Beautiful Surprises (formerly Beautiful Christmas) one, personally
Silvene
REVIEW EXPERT
944 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
@MissDilly, it’s the Advent Calendar from Beautiful Surprises. It looks like they still have some left, if you’re interested. 

MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
103 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thank you...that one looks amazing! I was thinking of doing the Mecca one - I'm $99 off Level 2 hahaha... which I need to get by the 15th...  But Beautiful Surprises looks amazing and all NZ products! :)   Decisions... or I need to find something else to buy at Mecca haha 
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6860 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
The Beautiful Surprises ones I've had every year, and they're a lovely way to try new NZ products.  

But Mecca is also a good time ;) 
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3896 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Wow, that's not far away! Exciting!!
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3531 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Wooohoooo love a vault party.

I have a cart full at mecca currently.. wondering if i can swindle the man into buying it for me as a bday present lmfao
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3299 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh wow usually the date is put up months in advance. Only about three and a half weeks away. 
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
127 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Not too sure if i can attend this one we will be out of the country  for 3 weeks. Altho shipping took almost a month last time. Not sure if i should take a change or not 
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
127 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
But it is very exciting to see a new date on there 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
MissDilly, I don't think the next loop boxes are due until January so probably not much benefit getting to level 2 before then. You could do what I do and buy everyone's Xmas presents at Mecca lol. 
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
401 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Vault is so close, I’ll be having a sneak peak at all the goodies, but probably won’t get anything as I stocked up really well last time. :)
MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
103 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I have a level qualifying date of 15 November to get to level 2 when I signed in? - already qualified for level 1 for another year - I'm such a Mecca newbie I don't know what that means except I've spent a bit of money already haha ....I also have my eye on some Drunk Elephant sets - which for me might be a better spend than the mecca advent calendar given I don't use highlighter, bronzer etc.. :-D 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
MissDilly, the 15th of each month is when they review the accounts. You will achieve level 2 once you have spent $600 within the last 12 month period regardless of when your loop anniversary is. So, if you don't get there this month, you still can next month or whenever.

Yeah go for something you'll use rather than an advent calendar you won't use all of. That's my strategy this year. Some of those gift packs are great value. I got one of the Laura Mercier eye crayon sets on the weekend as well as a Ren skincare set which I might give away (and then just buy myself one lol)
Kimrose
REVIEW EXPERT
1079 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I have not been on the ball with my reviews lately so will sit this vault out. Good luck to you ladies and I hope you all get what you want
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
207 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hehehe I haven't even started some of my previous vault products yet. Time really flies.... =D
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1783 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Exciting, love a vault just before Christmas.
MrsO
REVIEW EXPERT
159 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Cool, I have lots to review so need to get onto it.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
968 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Wow not far away at all. I have so many reviews to do.
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
618 posts
Yay a new vault date, that's exciting. I hope I can get in the vault. On a budget now so probably my only chance to get some new goodies. Excited.
Shana_Banana84
REVIEW EXPERT
566 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh that's exciting.  I have sat out of the last 4ish vaults so I think it might be time for me to get some goodies hopefully.  
EliseMM
REVIEW EXPERT
113 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I love that the beauty fairies are kind enough to arrange a vault at the end of the year. It's such a hectic time for all of us, yet they still put in effort to give us a pre-Xmas treat!
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3896 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
We are lucky! I hope I'm not working that morning :)
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3531 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I bought she who grins to bed with me and sleepily browsed FB and lo and behold its vault day! I forgot allllll about it lmao
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
401 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hey, good luck guys, I’m just getting ready for work, to start at exactly 9am, woohoo! :/ :D 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
Good luck ladies!
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3531 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
love me a quick vault :D thank you !
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
207 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hahaha gave too much products to get theough... i definitely have to sit this one out. Haven't even finished all products from the previous vault. 
Helibabi
REVIEW EXPERT
71 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Yay some makeup for me in this one thanks BR! Great vault 
alyshajayne
REVIEW EXPERT
92 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Great vault! In and out and not a hitch in sight - thanks BR!
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
Me too Smileypisces. I can never resist a vault though and always spend all my points. Between this and my existing stash, I don't think I need to buy much skincare next year lol. 
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
127 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Git what i wanted im so so so happy
beautygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
156 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hadn't done a vault in so long, so so happy with what i got! :) thanks BR
First Lady
844 posts
Wow you guys are fast - we're replacing quantities as people check out and every time we go to check the new quanitity is showing, someone has already nabbed it. 

When the Vault closes at midday, we'll get it loaded up for tomorrow - there will be products in there that weren't in today's vault.

I'll moderate reviews from midday, until, say, 10pm tonight?  If anyone wants to do some last minute reviewing then they'll have those points ready for tomorrow.

xx

Kimrose
REVIEW EXPERT
1079 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I had a look at the vault this morning.  I have to say that you amazing ladies have absolutely outdone yourselves! The array of products available is the best I have seen. Well done and thank you
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1783 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Amazing vault! Awesome products, smooth check out. Now I need to catch up on my reviews so I can do it all again tomorrow.
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3896 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I didn't get home until 10 past 10 but there was still loads of fabulous products. Thank you BR xx
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
618 posts
Stunning vault, love the way this one was done. Certainly the best yet. Great range of products and it's cool how things have been restocked. Thanks BR for all the hard work, it's appreciated.
EliseMM
REVIEW EXPERT
113 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Got what I wanted, might try and review some more stuff tonight! 
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
72 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Was the 1 MAC lipstick the only MAC product? Checkout didnt work for me...again!
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3531 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
No there was an eyeliner too :-)
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5209 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
First time nothing is really interesting to me in there . I'll for tommorow 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
968 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
What an amazing looking vault! I sat this one out but am excited to see everyones hauls!
MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
103 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I sat this one out too but did have a peek - there's some fantastic products in there and some fabulous hauls by the sounds :)  
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
72 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
What happened to the promised big MAC drop? 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
I think the rest of the Mac stuff is coming tomorrow?
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
72 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
There was one eyeliner and one lippy tomorrow so yeah there should be a lot coming tomorrow...