Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The product that never ends!

30 posts, 23 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Is anyone else using something that just refuses to be used up?? Mine is an ELF eyebrow pencil. I have less than 1cm to go but I've been using this for months now and I'm sure there were only about 2cms to start with. When I say less than 1cm, it's only just less than 1cm. My next brow pencil to use is the anastasia one and I feel like I've been waiting forever to use that one.Although if anyone is looking for a pencil to use that works well and is cheap, I totally recommend this one. I don't know the exact name though as it's worn off but it's in the white retractable tube.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
YES! At the moment it is my Moisture Mist moisturising Emulsion. Last product to seem to last forever was the Goodness Moisturiser.
Also, my Za Eye liner is lasting forever, I even have a back up one for when it will finally quit, and I know that hygenically I should replace it already, but I want to see how long this baby will last - two eye lines a day :)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Karen yes that Moisture mist Emulsion took me over half a year to finish. At the moment my never ending product would be Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and Perfumes. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yip my Elf blush palette is one and then there's the L'oreal artist plumper & Colourpop lippiestix in Tootsi
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
OMG yes! Brow pencils are always like that for me!

Currently mine would be my Loreal bronzer. It's been so close to hitting pan for what feels like forever - I've been using it regularly for over a year. The lid has broken off and everything but I don't want to bin it because I love it. Haha.
Julieal
915 posts
I seem to have products that use up quick so I envy you ladies
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I think the product that beats everything hands down for lasting me forever is eye shadow pans and palettes. Because of my monolids I can really wear a lot of eyeshadow and you wouldn't really notice it. Now I have had maybe five eyeshadow singles which as about all I owned when I came to NZ years back and it was my go to my base color which I've hit pan on and was my most generously applied I've used up all but around the sides however I still have plenty left. The lid color I've hit pan on but I still have have tons left and the crease color barely made a dent. We're talking about 2.5g eyeshadow pans here. Now I know that might sound like a lot of product but really those three shades was what I packed on every time I did my eye makeup for several years. 
   Now that I have my KVD Shade and Light Eye Contour palette I wonder how I'm going to pan these off.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My "never-ending" product has to be a Revlon Photoready cream blush.  I've been using it for a year and I'm not even halfway through the tub yet.  I think it's going to expire before I hit pan!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Another two items that are never ending are 1) makeup Revolution radiance palette highlighter & 2) Mary luminzer by the balm I use either on the daily & no pan in sight almost 12 months equivalent of use
Kimrose
1419 posts
My never ending product is my L'OREAL Brow Artist Genius Kit.  I have been using this everyday and there is no end in sight. I love recommending it to my customers because it is such a great value for money product.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I have a few eye shadow quads that never seem to decrease. Though that may be because I have a fair few other eyeshadows I use as well.
Koni
444 posts
I rarely struggle to finish perfumes but I swear no matter how spritz happy I get with Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge or Vera Wang's Lovestruck they never seem to go down. There's only a quarter left in each bottle but they've been that way for months!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Any eye cream for me. Even the deluxe samples last me months of use.
Macs
5351 posts
Just remembering the Za Groovy Cheeks Blush that came in the very first beauty box. I never panned it. I ended up passing it on. It lasted for ages.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I have been using natio bb cream for year.... I am trying to finish it but I don't know how much left in tube. I am waiting for to finish it so I can get max factor cc cream..
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Skinfood exfoliant also don't give up, Oasis bbcream takes age which keeps me happy about it
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Pretty much all my products seem never ending, but especially my blushes. I am obsessed with the Clinique Cheek pop blushes and there is one colour that I use all the time, but it still looks brand new. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My maybelline define a lash mascara! I've owned 2 but it's one I used daily and I swear it just never ends lol
Toni-Lee
503 posts
My l'oreal artist plumper!! I use it everyday and loved it so I bought a backup for it ages ago and I'm still waiting to use it.
Emily-jane
314 posts
A lot of my make-up never gets finished, I always use up primer and foundation unless the shade is wrong but typically lipsticks/glosses and eye products seem never ending. I wish it didn't expire so quickly. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Skinfood cream cleanser and Moisture mist emulsion would be my most recent ones, the ZA cleanser from the first BRBB lasted months from memory
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love reading about other peoples never ending products!

For me it is any powder product but also this shower gel I bought. It is a fancy This Works sleep time one and was uber expensive but I don't like it that much (I reviewed it here), and it blimmin' well will never end. I've even tried using it as a bubble bath to get rid of it and won't end! I have other ones I want to use but I'm trying not to.
MareeB
5244 posts
Beauty Formulas Apricot peel off mask. Who knew a product that cost around $3 could last a lifetime????
MissQT
1547 posts
I've given up on using up my moisture mist moisturising emulsion. I'm struggling to use up All my blushes (and I only have a couple) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Kirstyj, I love that review! My never ending product would be my Tony Moly Appletox honey cream. I've had it since September and use it once or twice a week and it just doesn't seem to go down at all. Actually most of my skincare doesn't go down. That's because I a) have too much and b) like to use different products in my skincare regime at night. Plus side is my skin gets the benefit of lots of different things. The downside is that as I don't introduce them one at a time, I have no idea what is working lol. Oh well, it all works well together and my skin is the best it's ever been since doing this. 

Lush soaps, which I use as hand soaps never seem to go down either. 
Macs
5351 posts
I love the way you formed that review Kirstyj. Had me captured 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The Moisture Mist Emulsion was lovely! I also found that it never went down - but I got there! I also have problems with Lush Soaps Soozie - I have so many but they just aren't going down!!
One product I do go through is Lush Twilight SG - faster than I would like too, but it's so darn good I can't help myself!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah funny how those limited edition products seem to use themselves up. Unless I get the 500ml sg. They never seem to end. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhh I wish Twilight came in a 500g!! I think I would die and go to heaven! hahaha ;-) 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks Macs and WorldofSoozieWong I loved writing that one.

I soooo want another bottle of Twilight! I haven't bought shower gel in forever... I'm dieing for a trip to Lush.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!