Max value reached
Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.
1) you must eliminate one of the listed products. Which do you abandon?
2) you must pick a fave. What do you pick?
3) You must add a product to the category you use regularly. What's missing, in your opinion?
HAIR: shampoo, conditioner, treatment, dry shampoo, hairspray, serum
SKINCARE: makeup remover, cleanser, toner, moisturiser, serum
BASE: primer, foundation, setting powder, setting spray, concealer
CONTOUR, HIGHLIGHT AND SHADE: liquid bronzer, highlighter, powder bronzer, blush, finishing powder
BROWS: fine pencil, brow mascara, fill- in pencil, brow powder, pomade
EYES: mascara, eyeliner pencil, liquid liner, eyeshadow, false lashes
LIPS: lip liner, lip scrub, lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick
BODY: scrub, shower gel, body butter, body lotion, deodorant
ETA I forgot to change the title when I decided to add question 2 and 3. You'll cope lol
My fave category really is eye make up, I really love experimenting with eye shadow and creating unusual looks so eye shadow is definitely my fave.
The category I use most regularly would be body care, I'd add something like bath bombs/shower bombs to the category as I love the extra luxury of using those as a treat.
2) My favourite is LIPS. I love wearing lipstick. It is my go-to for looking glam. I don't feel like my makeup is done without it.[/color]
3) I can add lip primer to the lips category. I get very dry lips and I find that it helps to have a primer base between my lips and the lipstick. It may even help the colour last longer! [/color]