Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The next Beauty Vault

65 posts, 34 members
annanguyen
142 posts
Has anyone noticed the next Beauty Vault is 45 days away. It will be on the 5th December, which gives us more time to write more reviews and collect more points :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
That's so weird! I was just looking at it this morn and it still said Oct 31st. Ah well, more time to have extra goodies added :D
Im new to this and was unsure how to write thread!!
Any idea why the date has changed?
Thanks, :)
First Lady
957 posts
Haha how on to it are you ladies?!  We've only just changed the date!

The Beauty Vault has moved because we've been offered some seriously amazing product for it, but said product isn't available until nearer the festive season...

So we sat down and discussed and decided if we were members, we'd want the chance to nab these goodies before Christmas either as a treat for ourselves, or as a very fabulous gift for someone we loved.  

And with 45 days to review and earn points (and a whole extra month for us to continue adding products) there's going to be the opportunity to score some pretty amazing Christmas hauls!

We've set ourselves the mini challenge of making this December the ultimate BR Christmas, with everything bigger and better than before.  Competitions, The Beauty Vault and of course the...

xox

Rezee
1964 posts
Oooooh that sounds promising!  I like the sound of extra special goodies. 45 days will go super quick. It's my baby's bday on that day too :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Exciting!!!!
First Lady
957 posts
It is exciting!

Me and Head Pixie say it's times like the Vault and the Beauty Box that we miss being members!

Ooo Rezee you'll be able to get yourself a belated push present (I've only just heard of them...obviously I did not get one haha!)

xox
Awesome thanks for the update!
I thought I did something wrong hahahahaha!!
I can't wait!!
Mila
1209 posts
Ooh that's exciting having the vault closer to Xmas!! More time to review my latest purchases :) and goodies just in time for Xmas and for a free fabulous ladies who have been helping me with baby :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh lol, does it still count if he turns 3! I can't let go that he's growing up haha!
I think a child always stays a baby.. my son is 4 and I still call him my baby hahaha!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Ohhhhh this is super exciting! :) More time to review and earn more points x
First Lady
957 posts
Rezee Milky is 3 end of Nov...I plan on cashing in my belated push present haha.

xox
Macs
5351 posts
Good spotting there Anna. I think it's good timing. I was just thinking I was going to spend some points on presents for family members too.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo! How exciting, I can't wait to see what's to come! More than happy to wait for more exciting products in the vault, you know us well! :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh BR you are so wonderful. Now I think I will have to be all up in this vaults grill! :P and it's also my birthday at the end of November so I guess it counts as a birthday present right!? :D 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Hmmm, my son is almost 9 and came out the sun-roof. Do you think I can still cash in on a push present??
First Lady
957 posts
Shazatron I told you all would be revealed didn't I?! 

And literally in the last 5 minutes another faboosh product has just been confirmed...just think what the next 45 days will bring!

xox
First Lady
957 posts
Major abdominal surgery and looking after a baby whilst recovering from said major abdominal surgery?  Two presents! 

xox
annanguyen
142 posts
haha because I'm a stalker @Macs
Thanks for the update @First Lady!
That sounds super exciting!! It is a brilliant idea having the Vault closer to Christmas.
I like the sound of Chirstmas treats for myself and might also get something for my friends & family too. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha you did Nat! Now I see. My eyes have been opened to the world ;-)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, great decision! I would love some extra time to keep reviewing - especially if more products are being added to review x
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm so excited about it! Awesome that the date changed because I was going to be away the old date... we are planning to go visit family on the 5th of December... will just have to convince everyone we are leaving later :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
I just noticed the change too and knew that fab BR would be doing this for a great reason ;-) & as for the 'push' present....I'm going to get myself 4 from the vault hehehe
kirstyj
1732 posts
Also love the idea of BR Christmas.

But this statement from Nat has me wondering...

"We've set ourselves the mini challenge of making this December the ultimate BR Christmas, with everything bigger and better than before. Competitions, The Beauty Vault and of course the..."

what next? You tease Nat!
Julieal
915 posts
Great this gives us more time to get those reviews done . So exciting !!
Julieal
915 posts
Rezee that is a positive -Hope you will extra lucky on the day !!
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder what these amazing products are.Im going to spend up since it will be the last vault for the year.
Rezee
1964 posts
Seriously, how did I manage to skip over the last part of Nats first post? I got all excited about a Christmas vault!
Alright I think I'm totally in with this push present business, I'm stoked I get more time to earn some more points.I think I'll have to change my review goal now.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Christmas shopping in the vault! What a great idea, you ladies think of everything, thanks!
jalb88
121 posts
Yay I'm glad this got changed as I'm working on the 31st october  annnnnd its my birthday on the 4th of dec so if I manage to score some goodies this will be an awesome bday pressie to myself! 
MareeB
5239 posts
Cool, actually I usually look there everyday but today I didn't - doh!
Ringy
825 posts
Think I go away that weekend! 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Wahoo a Xmas vault :)

littleparadise
178 posts
No way can it be a Christmas Beauty Box...? 
Ya killing me, you're really killing me :P 
(daddy daycare anyone) 
Ooo you like to keep us guessing, but seriously can you BR babes, queens, fairies, pixies, even the gremlins be anymore amazing to us? 
Always stepping up the game, wanting us to feel special and looked after. 
Excellent customer service! 

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Ohh I am excited. I am a Christmas girl through and through so a festive beauty vault sounds amazing.
butternutter
42 posts
Yay with any luck things may have slowed down by then. In the mean time I'll have to try and fit in some more reviews.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sharp eyes there I hadn't even noticed the date change hehe.  And Nat you guys are teases!! This christmas is going to be awesome and I wonder what the little tease is, could it be a Christmas advent box...Hmmm we are bound to find out in due time, especially if the gossip fairy is around.
trudijoy
8375 posts
does that mean supers and heroes change again before xmas? I'm good for most categories of product atm so a later vault is probably a good thing!  Here's hoping it's extra glittery, tinsely, jingel bell-y xmas amazing hehe
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder if it is christmas related.. Thats a good question to ask about hero changes. Teasing us is making me wonder more and more hahahahaha
chikoboo
3402 posts
Trudi if my math is right the next round of changes will be in January so this vault should be with the currently assigned =)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Interesting about the statuses... I wouldn't think they would get changed, but then I wasn't really timing how long the last quarter was! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
usually they get changed just before the vault but the vault change meant changes then no vault - but it's not three months until the next vault so either they'll be shorter supers or longer supers? Haha not that any of it truly matters in the long run; they're awesome supers... just interesting to speculate :p
chikoboo
3402 posts
Quarter = 3 months.   Last change was July, now October so next will be January =)
trudijoy
8375 posts
that's the logical assumption everyone works from.... but the times, they are a changin' :p exciting times, BR!
Rezee
1964 posts
I hadn't considered the status badges either. Maybe they'll stay as they are for longer?  It's not like they'll be another vault in January,  well I assume anyway!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I just looked back and this is the same as last year hehehe.  I was made a super last October and the vault was on the 3rd December and I was a super for that vault.  History repeating itself.   Think that the vault dates have been jumbled about this year but the status changes have remained constant at every 3 months.
First Lady
957 posts
Status changes will stay quarterly, so around Jan 14th!  We aim for a Beauty Vault in each quarter so new Heroes will get to enjoy the Hero perk, (whatever we determine that will be for each particular vault.)

Things like the Vault and the Beauty Box dates shift around mostly when we're offered a cool product but it's not available until a little later.   And of course, we have to fit them in with the Beauty Crew's 'other life'

Running the vault takes at least one member being around and available for the whole day, and then Vault and Box packouts are often at the weekend or outside of our normal working week, which means we need to schedule around our personal schedules. 

But the good thing is whenever a date is pushed back it just gives us more time to make the event even better!

xox

trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Nat, very explain-y :)
annanguyen
142 posts
Yay awesome! I can keep my badge for at least until January!! This Christmas is going to be amazing! Thanks BR :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!