Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Gold Badge...

77 posts, 22 members
Kat555
143 posts
Sorry sorry to hear that Silvene. It's so hard losing a fur baby. So glad that this brightened your day. Sending you lots of love.
Also congrats to all you lovely ladies. Clearly very well deserved. I'm still learning all the ropes but I'm getting there. Finding new things all the time. I have something to aspire to. xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thank you for the kind words, ladies. 

@Mumof3Munchkins -  Yup, my profile pic is a photo of Pringles, my 13-year old one-eyed FurKid.  Turns out 13 was his unlucky number (poor boy had a tumour on his liver & stomach, we suspect it was cancer as it affected his blood platelet levels and he wasn't well). 
Helibabi
101 posts
So sorry silvene never easy :( 
MissDilly
229 posts
So sorry Silvene for your loss of Pringles ... we lost our chcololate lab Freddy nearly 3 weeks ago now, he had cancer also,  and the whole family are still grieving - the kids have taken a long time to really come to terms with it :(  ... We did a candle shop around NZ businesses and all our family including my parents chose candles we think he'd love and now we light the candle by his box of ashes every night and we'll keep doing that for a long time yet ... it's really helped us ... sending you love and hugs xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sending hugs to you too MissDilly x

That sounds like such a lovely way to remember your baby. When our fur baby died a few years ago, the kids took it really hard. But we talked about her alot and the kids would go out to my parents house every weekend with flowers to put on her resting place (we were renting at the time and we wanted her to be with our other fur babies that we have lost over the years). This seemed to help. 

It's hard now but with time the pain will lessen and you'll have wonderful memories xxx

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Virtual hugs to you both. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. And virtual hugs to anyone else also going through a bit of a rubbish time at the moment. It seems to be in the air at the moment. 

On a more positive note, excited to see what the BR team have planned up. Love how there's always something in the works here.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Sorry to hear about both of your pets. Never easy and especially hard for small children. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Congratulations to everyone that got a badge! I think there is still 1 person that hasn't realised they got one. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh I think a couple more have been assigned actually! 
Kat555
143 posts
This would be so amazing but I think I am a bit too new and just learning about all the different areas. I defintely see all you ladies contributing so well, so I know I have some work to do. x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh really, cool :-) I didn't want to ruin it for anyone lol so I suggest if you log in click on your profile and see if you have a shiny new badge :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've just found two new ones that were people I def thought would get one! Yay 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes! Well deserved. 
Kat555
143 posts
So great! You ladies are all so awesome. I love it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
How are you all finding these badges! I cant find any hahahaha well other than those i already know... but i also cant find the block of butter i know i bought so yknow. I live up to the muppet hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Basically in the forum if they don't have an expert badge it's either bc they are new or they are a hero. Hero badges arent showing in the forum yet so blank on a regular is pretty reliably a hero when you click to their profile ;) xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
So far I know:

-me
-shaz
-soozie
-lisa
-monmon
-macs
-siouxsannah
-emily
-maree
-silvene
-crystal
-missdilly
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well thats what i thought! But then you said you were finding more and i got confused and couldnt find more than your (handy dandy) list hahahaha oh its a trying day 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I think MissDilly and Crystal are new today x
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Wow where was I ... I only just read all of this. What an awesome thing, congrats to everyone, well deserved! 

Sorry to hear things haven't been good Silvene, iI hope it turns around xx
MissDilly
229 posts
Hey! I hadn't noticed the new badge, but saw my name this afternoon in this post and logged out and in, and there you go  - that's so cool - I feel so humble and happy. Thank you! ....and a big Thank You to all you lovelies in this BR forum too - for advice, thoughts, fun and laughs - it's a fabulously happy and informative space to come to. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay MissDilly congratulations  :-) 
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations to everyone that received the Gold badge. 

I took today off to reset . Hopefully I'll feel better in the next couple of weeks @tabucutie @Maree .
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Big hugs Macs, I hope whatever it is you're going through gets better xxx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Glad to hear it Macs, so important to look after yourself and give yourself the space to do so.
Susilia
484 posts
Congrats heroes, well done!! :) 
LucyAnnexx
29 posts
Congratulations everyone!! Very well deserved :) xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!