Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Gold Badge...

77 posts, 22 members
First Lady
957 posts
Is making a comeback, and the perks are better than ever.

We'll be announcing the first Review Heroes of 2020 this evening.

xox
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh this sounds exciting! Good luck ladies xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Wwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!?
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh wow, really? that is very exciting!
AboutFace
413 posts
Sounds interesting :-)
Kimrose
1419 posts
This is indeed very good news :)
First Lady
957 posts
Review Hero.

We will once again be assigning the Golden Badge to members that champion the spirit of Beauty Review.

We're looking to reward those members that really roll up their sleeves and get stuck in across all areas of Beauty Review; including, but not limited to;
- Placing reviews
- Interacting on the forum
- Bringing fun, joy and kindness to other members
- Interacting with us on Social, through commenting and sharing.
- Sharing their thoughts on articles and polls
- Posting photos to the Photowall

We're going to begin with 10 Review Heroes.

Statuses will be realigned every 6 months based on member's current activity and interaction with the site, which means the Review Hero Status can come and go, with no ill feelings.  We say it often, life gets busy!  A Review Hero badge can always be re-earnt.  

The Perks.  (For the duration of your badge)

- Free vault shipping.
- 50% off any single Beauty Box releases (1 discount per curation)
- 2 guaranteed trials (Subject to demographics and profiles:  We will put you on trials that your profile matches, and we think you'll love.  We will be happy to honour this if 2 suitable trials don't arrive during your badge tenure.)
- You will be added to our Mystery Shopping Pool  (more on this soon...but trust me.  It's the pool to be in)

I'll let you know when badges have been assigned this evening...we're all at the mercy of my bubble playing nice!

xox

AboutFace
413 posts
Wow this does sound exciting good luck ladies :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
nice, this was such an awesome perk to strive for back in it's first iteration.

Loving the idea
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wowzers some amazing perks! I can't wait to see who the lucky ladies are! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha well thats me out, im barely active anymore lmao. But i look forward to seeing who the lucky ladies are!! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
You're still very active on here Shaz! In the past week I've bought mayo and soap purely because of your posts lmao :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahahahaha this is true. Have you tried the mayo yet?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No I'm still waiting patiently for it to arrive. Lol I'm so excited I put mayo on everything :-)
Emily-jane
314 posts
Wow that is very exciting. Definitely something to inspire to.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol shaz and Lisa you guys are the top two in my 'bet they get it' list. Which is based purely on guesswork but hey 
First Lady
957 posts
Status Changes have been made.

1 teething problem with the badge is it's not pulling through to the forum thumbnail, but the BBs will fix that up for us next week!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Omg I was NOT expecting that!!!  Thanks BR xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha your guesswork was correct Trudi!  Really excited about this. Thanks so much BR xxxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
So deserved Lisa x 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Trudi. You too! x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Who got pretty new badges!? Im guessing trudi and lisa haha yaaay! Who else? I canny see any captain!
trudijoy
8375 posts
You did shaz, you giant muppet lol xx 

plus me, Lisa, soozie, emily, and five other ppl I'm not sure of yet lol 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh wow! I definitely was not expecting this! Thank you so much BR! Brilliant start to the weekend! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haahahahahaha oh blow me down with a feather. Didnt even notice hahahahaha ill wear the muppet badge with pride next to my gold one bahahaha

Thank you BR!! i feel very blessed :-D
trudijoy
8375 posts
You're a delightful wee goober shaz xx 

well deserved' 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha Shaz! You crack me up. Very cool opportunity for us all indeed :-)
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thank you so much. I definitely wasn't expecting a shiny new badge so soon. Well done to everyone who got one. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha i live up to my email name thats for sure (br know bahaha) 

Too tired coupled with madam having a mud every 5 minutes or so it seems and now nappy rash.. so over it haha :'(
Helibabi
101 posts
Oooooh exciting! I better up my game.. I’ve been quiet on the forum but check in everyday. Might have to churn out the reviews I’m yet to do with all the newness I’ve been trying from the supermarket too. 
Kat555
143 posts
Oh wow, this sounds exciting! This Beauty Review page just gets better and better. I only found it at the beginning of this year. I am loving it! So great to get reliable reviews before buying too. I am such a researcher before buying so this is totally my happy place. Thanks for creating such a brilliant site to visit and interact with. I love it so much! x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thank you so much for the unexpected gold badge, BR Crew.  You honestly don't know what a c**p week I've just had. Thank you for being a little light at the end of a very dark tunnel. 

I last signed into BR on Monday or Tuesday, and have been avoiding everyone and everything since Wednesday, as my heart is currently very heavy and sore ... I've been grieving hard for 2.5 days after suddenly and unexpectedly losing my one and only much loved FurKid (on Wednesday afternoon). This is a gold badge is totally unexpected, and has just made me cry even more. Sorry, for the gushing weepiness ... it's all I know right now. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh Silvene. I'm so sorry to hear that. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats ladies :)
First Lady
957 posts
Naw Silvene, sorry to hear that.  I'm glad we could shine a little light on an otherwise awful week for you xoxo
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Awwwee Silvene I'm so sorry to hear that.  Sending you big hugs xoxo 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awwww Silvene I am so sorry about your furkid :-(  x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, ladies. x
Macs
5351 posts
Omg ! I've had such a turbulent week at work . I been crying all day too . I can't believe it . The highlight of my day . Thank you BR .
siouxsannah
261 posts
OMG! Thanks BR, I have a gold badge on my profile! I joined BR after all the levels were kind of over, so I never had the perks that came with having a badge. So this is very awesome and unexpected! 
siouxsannah
261 posts
@Silvene I am really sorry about your FurKid. They are just as close as human family, and it hurts so much to lose them. I know what you are going through as I lost my fur last year. I still think of him everyday. Just know that they will always live on in your heart and in your memories. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats ladies! The perks look amazing,  what a cool promotion? to be a part of. Definitely had a few guesses as to who would be selected and I was right!

@Silvene: profoundly sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby,  sending much love and hugs xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Also macs hope you are doing ok too x
AboutFace
413 posts
Congratulations ladies this is definitely something to inspire to.

@Silvene sorry to hear about your furkid sending you love and hugs xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Macs I hope you have a better day today :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Massive congrats to all of you lovely ladies that have received the badge. So well deserved as you all are really amazing. 

Sending you massive hugs Silvene, so sorry to hear about your baby hun xxx
MareeB
5244 posts
Awwww cheers BR! I feel so humbled and grateful! Congratulations to everyone else too xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats to everyone else! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awwww Silvene is that your FurKid in your profile picture?

Absolutely gorgeous xxx
MareeB
5244 posts
My condolences Silvene xx
Hope you're ok too Macs xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!