Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Forum is Open!

27 posts, 14 members
First Lady
957 posts
We're baaaaaaaaaaack!

The Beauty Boffins have been working really hard and we think we've got the spam blocked!

We've missed reading your posts and look forward to catching up with you all.

We've been talking in the office and wondered if there was any interest from some of our regular forum contributers in becoming moderators?  It wouldn't be a massive commitment, but it would mean should inappropriate posts or anything untoward be posted, moderators would be able to pull it down immediately and keep the conversation flowing.  

What do you think?
xox

MareeB
5239 posts
That's great news - cheers x
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Whoohoo! Glad to see we're back in business. I think it's a not a bad idea to grab extra assistance... Will see who puts their hands up for this offer. I think there are many ladies here who has this moderator potential ;D.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yaaaaaaaay!!! And thatd be fun! It wouldnt be as hard as writing reviews at the moment, so ill throw my hand up. Im up in the idiot hours anyway hahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's great news! I am more than happy to help out also. I have a lot of spare time on my hands lately :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'd be keen too. I check in to the forum each day even if I'm not posting. 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Oh boy! I have missed our forum, glad it's back. I would be more than happy to be a mediator to help out, just let me know 
Kimrose
1415 posts
* lol...moderator..gotta love auto correct
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Been too busy to even write reviews lately... Otherwise i wouldn't mind to give a little helping hand also ;D. Wow.. So many volunteers already. Maybe once it gets a little less hectic, I could join in for some fun hahaha  =D.
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too SmileyPisces - I'm hoping to have some time to write some reviews over the weekend :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Stoked it's back up and running. I've missed reading what's new, checking the forum is part of my daily routine. 

Many volunteers already but I'll put my hand up too if needed. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Woohoo, nice to have the conversations up and running again.
Sounds like a good idea to have more people on alert that can shut down those darn spammers.
Helibabi
101 posts
Yay! Back up and running. Awesome job ladies. 
I volunteer if you need me. :) 
First Lady
957 posts
Nawww thanks so much everyone for volunteering.

What I'll do is put together a wee list of what it entails, and email you all, and if you're still keen we'll mod you up!

xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
That sounds like a plan!
it's been so nice (yet kinda weird!) not seeing the massively long spam posts. Its been so long i got used to seeing them hahahahaha
AboutFace
412 posts
I'm more than happy to help :-)
First Lady
957 posts
We've been chatting this afternoon and think we'll only need 2mods to start, with a view to rotating after every vault (read below for why) or being open to assigning more mods if needed. 

Basically, as always we're up for tinkering until we find what works. We want to see the forum bustling with chat again and to strengthen our online community. 

With that in mind, what we see our mod role being is; 

- Remove spam threads
- Remove threads / posts that don't meet our guidelines
- Close threads that are heading to drama-land
- Point people to the Beauty Crew for any queries that the forum can't answer 

We do not expect you to be online 24/7, the Beauty Crew will still be around.

Benefits of being a mod:
- 250 Beauty Points a month
- 5 minutes head start in the Beauty Vault with just the other mod, so you can be around to monitor the forum for the initial vault rush and direct people to us.
- Each mod will have 150 discretionary points a week, to bestow upon unsuspecting forum members.  Maybe a thread rocked its socks off, or someone really made you laugh, or you just think someone needs a wee pick me up. 

So if you still fancy it, send us an email to [email protected] and we'll pop everyone into a hat and draw our first 2 mods on Sunday. 

xx
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Sounds great! But since you only need two for now.. I guess i'll leave it to those who has a bit more time on their hands right now ;D. Whoohoo! So wonderful to have more traffic controllers working on those spams. Thanks BR ;D
MareeB
5239 posts
That sounds like a great opportunity for some people :) the forum is lovely now it's back to normal - thank you!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Woo hoo, so glad the forum is back up and running.

Oooh being a moderator sounds like a lot of fun as well as keeping our forum safe and happy.

I'd put my hand up to help but it looks like you have lots of help offered already x
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
As usual with BR sounds like a good plan. Great to have the forum back.
Skibunny
7 posts
Cool! That's awesome news!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds like a good plan :)
First Lady
957 posts
I've just sprinkled some points into the accounts our two Mods chose!

Shazatron, Sophia, Sonnies and MrsO you have received some bonus points this week.  

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather, here's to another beauty-full week!

Nat xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naawwww you moderators are a bit darn cute, thank you!
MareeB
5239 posts
Congratulations ladies on your points xx
MrsO
196 posts
Wow, thank you ladies, a sprinkle of points was a nice pick me up as I have been a bit down lately with my hubby being sick and toothache for me as well. I have heaps of reviews to do so this has motivated me to get reviewing.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!