Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The December Beauty Vault

41 posts, 22 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
I have just heard some rather intriguing news at BRHQ...

There is talk that the preview for the December Beauty Vault will run differently than previous vaults.  

I've also heard news of a particularly large product drop, from a brand never before featured in the Beauty Vault ...and oh my, I can't wait to reveal this brand to you...

10 different products from...m-

*SWAT*
shazatron101
5112 posts
THE FAIRY, SHE LIVES 

excited face!
Susilia
484 posts
Whaaaaaa??? Sounds so interesting, can’t wait to have a sneak peak, although I think I’ll be working both Saturday and Sunday on vault weekend, so won’t be able to participate this time, but I’m still excited and can’t wait to see vault haul pics on the photowall!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhh how exciting!!!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
exciting can't wait to see the preview
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Love it when the Gossip Fairy drops some goss.

Also has anyone been able to shop a vault from their phone? It didn’t work for me so wasn’t sure if it was compatible.
Susilia
484 posts
Yes, I have been vault shopping on my phone, for a while really, worked great for me every time, no problems at all! :) 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oooh I really hope I'm not working - exciting!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've only ever shopped on my phone and have had a few glitches like everyone else but it all goes well in the end :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've vault shopped from my phone including when I e been in japan. I find it tougher to navigate on my phone but it does work. I'll be away on the sat so not sure yet if I'll redeem my points this time round 
tabucutie
1811 posts
So intrigued, look forward to hearing more
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh MAC would be great.

I thought Mellow then rememebred they've been in the vault before lol.  
MareeB
5244 posts
So much to look forward to :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay - so far I'm not working that day!
AboutFace
413 posts
Can't wait to see the preview :-)
 I have only used my phone for the vault etc.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mac would be amazing! The only other brand I can think of starting with m is Mecca lol. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Love Mac products.  A great chance to try some new stuff. Good luck ladies!
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Aw man, I've had nothing to review lately, I have hardly any points insert sad face emoji here

PS I've also changed my skincare and hair care products to brands that aren't available for reviews, hence doing no reviews to earn points 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Is it too late to get the bonus points for reviewing the previous vault goodies? I only just recently used the last product!
First Lady
957 posts
Emily-Jane - drop me an email ([email protected]) and I'll have a look in the morning when the bonus points ended!

Lowdown on the Vault preview here.

It's really worth everyone reading this article fully, and please take number 5 to heart - we try to realistically manage expectations of the Beauty Vault experience, and whilst we appreciate some may be disappointed if they don't get what they want, we will not tolerate any abuse to the Beauty Crew.  

Also - the preview may be closed the odd time during the week, just for work and testing.  Don't be alarmed, it'll be back up in a jiffy.

HOW are we about to partake in another December Vault already?!  This year has flown by!

xox

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't seem to get emails on the vault about extra point days so if someone can let me know here I would really appreciate it xx
First Lady
957 posts
hmmm, that's weird Lisa - are we added to your safe senders list?  (beautycrew@ and contactus@ ?)

I actually sent you an email last night, let me know if you didn't get it!

Nat xox
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hey Nat I just checked my spam and found your email from last night. I will reply soon :-) 
Hmmm I will try adding as contacts again and see what happens! Thanks

x
AboutFace
413 posts
Are there bonus points for reviews running at the moment? 
Lisaanne
72 posts
Is it over 2 days or just Saturday? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It says sat and sun both 9am-12 :-)
Lisaanne
72 posts
Thanks lisa, I checked and couldn't find where it said that. I'm working in Saturday so that is no good for me
lifeissupa
35 posts
Im all excited for anything to help grow better my hair. Bring on Saturday
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No worries! The Sunday vault is always equally as good as Saturdays. Hope you get some nice goodies:-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Vault preview is live if you haven't checked it out already!
MissDilly
229 posts
there's some awesome goodies in there... I was going to sit this one out ....but I think I've just been tempted.....   :) 
linda31
3 posts
Awesome hope I don't miss it!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Looks like a whole lot of awesome goodies in the vault! I'm going to sit this one out.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good on you Lisa for having the restraint. I always end up in the vault I can't help myself it's like my treat time lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’ll be sitting this one out, too ... I still have a couple of unopened items (a moisturiser & cleanser) from the previous vault, plus all the surprise gifts in a beauty Advent Calendar that I’m currently opening daily, which means I don’t have an excuse to shop the vault this time.  I did have a look though, and there are a few really nice goodies in there.  
Macs
5351 posts
I will review my tail off to try and build points up . I did not see this coming . I'd love to try and go into the beauty vault.
shazatron101
5112 posts
No goat soap..????!?!?! What is the world coming to!!
Susilia
484 posts
Great goodies in the vault, but I’ll be sitting this one out too, I’m working both Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm, plus I’ve got no points left to spend since the last haul! :D 
EliseMM
120 posts
This looks great! Very intrigued if there will be any drops added through the weekend.......................
tannygirl
3392 posts
  There's some really fab products in there. But I'm going to have to sit this one out because I will have no power or internet on Saturday, as just as the vault opens the power will be turning off for my area. But I did alot of shopping last week and today, so best of luck everyone.
MareeB
5244 posts
There are some great products. I'm not sure what to try for ...

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!