Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Brand Outlet

10 posts, 8 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
As many of you will have seen, the brand outlet did their sale again recently. Now for sure everything is a little cheaper, but I found myself really disappointed by the quality and selection; especially of the cosmetics, the perfumes for the most part were fine. What's everyone else's experiences been like?
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, yeah From what I've experienced the perfumes were fine. Lipsticks that were properly sealed were ok but some glosses looked dodgy. I've stopped buying their nail polishes they never last me longer than a month. Im yet to try hair care and skin care though. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I normally end up at the competition, Big Bucket as that's what seems to be in my area most I usually stick with perfume rather than the make up unless they have the bonus packs from Clinique or other expensive brands at a reasonable price. People just seem to go hard on the makeup and I never have any colour that really calls to me.

jalb88
121 posts
I went to the one in onehunga a few weeks ago. Personally I find that the perfumes aren't that cheap and I could probably get a better deal elsewhere..the shades and range of foundations wasnt very good at this one- nothing for my super pale skin! In saying that they had the whole w7 range (I love this brand!) and managed to pick up a blush and brow kit and also two big 500ml bottles of conditioner for $32- not too bad. Not something I would rush to buy at though... 
jalb88
121 posts
I went to the one in onehunga a few weeks ago. Personally I find that the perfumes aren't that cheap and I could probably get a better deal elsewhere..the shades and range of foundations wasnt very good at this one- nothing for my super pale skin! In saying that they had the whole w7 range (I love this brand!) and managed to pick up a blush and brow kit and also two big 500ml bottles of conditioner for $32- not too bad. Not something I would rush to buy at though... 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes they had a lot of w7 and e.l.f products at our one. But a lot of the stuff was unsealed or broken.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
From the few times that I've gone, they never really had the shades of makeup that I wanted. Not sure if it's because I go too late or what. Also a lot ot the lip glosses and stuff look like old stock that they have had for ages :/
Kikikiana
52 posts
I just picked up some W7 products today from postie (30% off)

I hate shopping at the big bucket and brand outlet sales as the products are usually old stock or opened :( not to mention the big rush and crowds grrr
I've only been to one makeup outlet sale in my life, and it was a waste of time. The entire building smelled so strongly, and the discounts were only a few dollars off. I ended up leaving early because I was getting dizzy! I did manage to pick up a few basic mascaras that I liked at the time, but a lot of the products had been broken by earlier shoppers so there wasn't much to go for.
Rezee
1964 posts
I waited in line once for one of these but it took so long and we got bored and went shopping elsewhere.  From prices that I see online, they don't always look super cheap but I guess they do have some good sales.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!