Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

31 posts, 15 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel I should say thank you, as this is my only safe haven right now. The Walking Dead finale has aired in the USA (Pretty sure it has anyway) and there are spoilers left right and centre. This is the only site I know I won't get spoilers hahaha! So thank you BR! You're my happy safe place hehe
sam_clarkson
205 posts
ohhh I forgot that was the finale tonight, cant wait to watch it later- however I prefer to download it so that i don't have ads and can go to bed earlier. I better stay away from facey for spoilers too
sam_clarkson
205 posts
ohhh I forgot that was the finale tonight, cant wait to watch it later- however I prefer to download it so that i don't have ads and can go to bed earlier. I better stay away from facey for spoilers too
shazatron101
5112 posts
Heh I know what you mean. I think I've been majorly spoiled through a comment on Instagram though and I'm naturally a giant sook so I might just watch it on demand tomorrow while I lie in bed and have mnms for breakfast lmao
1139 posts
Spoilers are the worst!!! I don't have a lot of free time because I work and study, but I do have a few shows that I like to watch for my down time. Accidentally reading a spoiler for an episode I've been looking forward to is such a disappointment! 
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohhh, cant wait for that tonight, its an 1 1/2 episode too so dont know how I'm gonna stay awake tomorrow.  Might have to do the same see if I can figure out how to download it and watch tomorrow.. Man I love that show, lol.

Macs
5351 posts
What I started doing was unfollowing certain programmes because I was seeing the results before hand. It does suck when people say what happens in statuses on Facebook. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'm going to be honest and tell you that I'm too scared to watch it he he he.  I really don't like zombie movies because I'm such a suck when it comes to things like this and end up having nightmares.  My kids can watch scary things but not me, you're talking about someone that had a jumper over their head for the majority of a Jurassic Park movie when I was young because I thought the T-Rex was going to jump out at me from the movie screen lol.  I can only just watch Sean of the Dead and thats only because I watch the funny bits and fast forward past the not so funny parts lol x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I know!! I have to avoid tumblr at all costs because of all of the gifs people post (I could black list TWD spoilers but where is the fun in that!?) I tried to do a sneaky scroll through instagram just before, and I saw Lauren Cohen (Maggie) posted a pic and I'm pretty sure it was a cast member (I luckily didn't see it) so I quickly closed it haha sneaky sneaky. I don't mind being spoiled for some shows but TWD is my absolute fave and I HATE being spoiled for it!
bronjenks
253 posts
I have to say, some of the stuff I do have to close my eyes, its just a bit TOO much, lol.  they have done so well with those special effects, it looks very real!  
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i can't even watch the ads for that.  Zombies and talking monkeys are the two things i simply cannot look at, ever :S

Spoilers also suck.  There should be a special punishment reserved for those who ruin the fun for others
pintsize
1072 posts
Spoilers are great when they have BIG warnings on them.
only because my curious side has to know and somethings I just can't stand waiting for lol.
I love how this is a safe place for so many of us though.
Great to feel loved and appreciated.
xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love me my zombies!! Shaun of the Dead is like one of my favorite movies haha but I've loved TWD ever since I saw the pilot air when I was first over in USA several years ago. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
pintsize i gave a 17 year old boy detention once for getting the latest Harry Potter book (Half Blood Prince) and running around the school at lunchtime the day after it was released screaming out 'Snape kills Dumbledore!' and other things.  The school upheld it :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
Trudi, you are a true hero!!! Haha little shit, I'd kill someone if they had of ruined HP for me
trudijoy
8375 posts
i think i cited him for 'intentionally upsetting students and inciting disturbance' in the end lol
Whaaaaaat. I would have given him detention for life!!  lol

pintsize
1072 posts
Wait... what?! Snape kills Dumbledore?!   Noooooo
:p
I haven't actually gotten into HP but I do know the feeling of much anticipated storylines and the early plot spoilers :/  Haha good to know he didn't get off so without a punishment.

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I watch shows once they've finished airing most times. Or at least at the end of every season, so that I don't see any spoilers and if I've seen them in the past I often forget about them. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Since I have found Beauty Review I havent really been thet interested in TV. I used to be a nut for the tele but now, not so much..thank goodness for broadband
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am on the mother trucking edge!!! 25 mins to go and it's just making me so much more nervous D:
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I felt this way about Breaking Bad. TV hasn't been the same since that ended *bawling my eyes out* :P
shazatron101
5112 posts
I started to watch Breaking Bad but never finished it haha. Are you watching Better Call Saul? 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
:0 never finished it?! To be fair I couldn't get into the Walking Dead - even though I love zombies. I haven't watched BCS yet, even though I dug his character. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well the finale was freakin intense but I think I handled it well. No tears here haha! Nah I think I got up to season 3 of BB and then just stopped watching for no reason haha! Theres another zombie show called Z Nation or something at THAT I couldn't get into. Thought it was rubbish haha TWD will be my baby forever and always
Macs
5351 posts
I find Zombie ones hard to get into. But don't know why I'm fascinated by vampires lol Theres something sexy about them.
SandyGedge
394 posts
Spoilers are dumb!!! Oh I was upset when breaking bad & sons of anarchy finished! Also love the walking dead so try to stay away from any spoilers.
Ngahew
152 posts
My personal opinion is, if a series/episode has played on TV in its own Country then its not a spoiler. However if unaired episodes are leaked then that's a sucky spoiler. NZ is soooo behind in some shows so no doubt there will be discussions on social media sites. I was watching an episode of Entertainment Tonight about a month or so ago and it said who the killer was on 'How to get away with murder"...so annoying but we are up to date with ET but not the other show...
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha Sandy spoilers suck!! It's like watching the joy drain out of someone's eyes when they get told what happens next... It sucks. If the show is airing the same day in another country (like how TWD is aired in USA then here a few hours later) then it's unfair to have spoilers straight away.

Macs, vampires are great! I watched Vampire Diaries and the Originals, but have stopped watching both as they got a bit silly... And I can proudly say I have never watched twilight!! Did you know, 50 shades of grey actually started out as raunchy twilight fan fiction? Hahahahahah yuck
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I solved my problem to it by watching online tv sites. That being said Game of Thones is getting the special treatment to help avoid spoilers, not that I watch sky.
Macs
5351 posts
I watched True Blood for a while got bored of it. I was addicted to Vampire Diaries. Im a huge Twilight Fan. I didn't know that about Fifty Shade of Grey. I still haven't got that book either. A friend of mine sent me a pdf of it. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!