Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thank you and Merry Christmas Beauty Review

27 posts, 26 members
PeterPan
76 posts
Just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work (especially on a Saturday so close to Christmas) and everything else throughout the year. This site is a really awesome idea and it has been awesome seeing all the new developments and the growth of the site from when it started near the end of last year. Hope you guys all have a merry Christmas and Happy New year.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes thank you BR team for putting the hardwork in to moderating and running this site and the lovely products you send us to review and let us buy with our points. I have never had this much excitement with online shopping as I did this morning. I hope you have a happy Christmas and exciting next year.
Abi
29 posts
Absolutely - a very huge thank you and wonerful Christmas to the amazing members of the BR team that work tirelessly to provide such a wonderful site for this community.  I think (given that you just can't please everybody all of the time) that you have pretty much succeeded in achieving the impossible!
I've certainly enjoyed being a part of it all and really look forward to continuing and contributing to the success of this site next year.
Big Christmas cuddles all around and I hope everyone has a very Beautiful Christmas!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Thanks so much to all the hard work BR. This site is amazin and we all really appreciate all of your efforts. I've recommended all of my girlfriends to sign up because what you guys do is awesome. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Xmas and thanks again xx
LisaE5
447 posts
I agree, I have never come across such a close knit community all helping each other and in it for one reason, to help everyone . Thanks for all the time you have put into the website and for all the future developments/announcements (I'm sure they will be great), I have had a wonderful year full of surprises and treats :D
Kylenefs
68 posts
I totally agree, top effort to the team at BR this site is getting better and better all the time and to treat us with the Beauty Vault is awesome!

I logged on a little late by my own fault forgetting bout it, but still managed to get 3 items which am stoked about. As someone who can't work due to health reasons and on a limited budget often buying beauty items has to wait  till I have spare money saved so having the chance today to get things with my points was awesome, I got three things and am very happy, 3 pressies for me :)

Merry Christmas BR I love the site and all that you do and am looking forward to seeing what other wonderful things are coming in 2014!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Ditto OP thank you so much and merry Christmas ladies xx
OliviaJess
40 posts
Yup I want to thank beauty review for this great chance on getting beauty products. This is so nice of you guys to do this for your beauty reviewers.  You guys are always committed to us and bringing us great things to talk about. This website is the best site I have ever been on. I am so happy my friend  told me about this cause I'm on here every day. Have a great Christimas and a happy New Years beauty review team.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
A huge Thank you and Merry Christmas from me too.  Thanks for allowing me to be part of a wonderful community. I've had so much help and advice on here, and because of that have been able to purchase the right items for me.  

And most of all, thanks so much for all you have done and for letting me trial your products, I had so much fun reviewing them and I hope that it helped other members too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR XX
belindaledwards
111 posts
Thank you so so much BR! I am so grateful for the opportunities you've given us to try new products, and also the amazing rewards vault. You can tell a lot of work has gone into this, thanks for working so hard, especially so close to Christmas!

belindaledwards
111 posts
Thank you so so much BR! I am so grateful for the opportunities you've given us to try new products, and also the amazing rewards vault. You can tell a lot of work has gone into this, thanks for working so hard, especially so close to Christmas!

I agree with what all the ladies have said and i hope everyone at BR have a great xmas and news years and take a well deserved break xx
1139 posts
Yes thank you BR team for everything you do! We get so many amazing opportunities on this site. And thank you to everyone else for being such a positive and helpful community! 
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Beauty Review , i'm so glad i came across this awesome site/community you have created, it mustnt be easy!! so thank you for the vault today and everything you have done for us all :) Merry Christmas xox 
pnortee_gurl
17 posts
Yes for sure!
Thank you so much Beauty Review team!
Sorry I didn't know there was a topic for this as I already posted in the Vault Disappointment discussion...
But again, you all deserve to have a very very merry and cheerful Christmas and a prosperous New Year! God Bless xoxoxoxo
Kellie
570 posts
Agree!  Agree!  Agree!

Thanks BR for creating not only a fantastic website but also for treating us to the Rewards Vault today - I don't think my heart has raced quite so quickly in some time!  

Between everything you do on FB, Twitter and the site you must not ever sleep - hopefully you've an excellent stash of eye cream ;)  

Merry Christmas - and thanks for making this year a beautiful one x
RachelM
345 posts
Abso-fricken-lutley what a great thread to start, I'm sure BR have needed to read this actually I hope there all sitting down with a never ending glass of wine right now, so well deserved.  Have a well deserved break over Xmas, actually I hope you do go offline for Xmas and Boxing day no longer lol we can still review  and review products etc etc but you deserve a couple days off lol
isemonger
224 posts
Love this!

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone on here :)

Thanks to the BR team for my goodies!!! Yay!!
gtsgrl
169 posts
Merry Chrsitmas and thanks for all you BR ladies do.
It'a a pleasure to be part of such a community and I hope you enjoy your well earned break. 
eejayybee
81 posts
I am so unbelievably chuffed with the goodies I've been gifted and cannot wait for them to arrive! Thank you sooo much BR - you're definitely my Santa this year!
Merry Christmas & New Years to the BR admins and the rest of you lovely ladies on here! Hope you're holidays are super duper x
Angell
182 posts
Thanks BR! Also, enjoy your lil gift coming your way.....Santa Clause is coming to town!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I am loving the pink Xmas'y background! Gorgeous!
Totally agree with all who have posted to say Merry Xmas to the BR staff and all the members of BR as well.  
gaijinchick
147 posts
Agree with all the lovely ladies above; happy holidays and thanks for the hard work! I am still fairly new to the site but it's been love/lust at first sight. Looking forward to chatting and reviewing with all y'all in 2014!! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Merry Christmas from me too. Like gaijinchick, I'm new too but am definitely loving the site so much already
Imoshen
461 posts
Merry Christmas to you guys and all your followers! 

I imagine that there is a lot of work that goes in behind the scenes that we're not aware of and we thank you for taking the time to build this website and continue improving on getting out there to create a wonderful community.

Take care over the Christmas period and keep safe.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks BR and Merry Christmas, looking forward to the new year and no doubt more lovely teasng with new upcoming features :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!