Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Teeth Whitening Trial

33 posts, 23 members
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
wow, the trial was already closed 6 minutes after I received the email.. You girls are fast! I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say. I think this might have to be one of those products that I just buy anyway... 
Jesse
745 posts
It was super fast! I saw the invite 3 minutes after it was sent and there was only 2 places left, very excited.
First Lady
957 posts
Insanely fast right?!

We had it pegged to be an under 20 minute fill up, but this was impressive!

I think the fastest team to fill up was the Avon Mega Lash Mascara (the one with the quirky brush).  Spots were gone in 45 seconds!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
SUPER fast (not 45 secs fast though that's nuts!) so it pays to be online in the evenings!  The driers went fast too; i know a couple of people who JUST missed out there.

Stink, chelsea!  I think this is one that i'll just buy too, if the reviews are good and I don't pick it up in the vault x

One of those 'better to miss out entirely than miss out by a moment' things for me tonight
sam_clarkson
205 posts
Im gutted i didn't get this one, think its the only one I have been seriously hoping for, hoping I will be able to get it in the vault

looking forward to reading everyones reviews though
Macs
5351 posts
I think everyone had their eyes on this one aye. I was reading to my kids before their bed time. Cant wait to see what they think about it in their reviews.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sigh, no, not me. Lucky ladies who did get it though. I'll cry (probably) if I don't get it in the vault. And now I just want to go shopping... poos.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I managed to get one, but yeah only just! I saw the email maybe 1 minute or 2 minutes after it was sent out, and when i went to confirm there was only three spots left. I can't believe the avon one went in 45 seconds. Wow, i could not even type my name that fast haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
it'd be cool if we had a trial you could only nominate others for, but in secret, so they'd randomly get invites they weren't expecting for products someone else thought they'd love :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Agreed Trudi that would be awesome!

I would love to see before and after pics of anyone that got in this trial!!!

I'm thinking I might just buy it too.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I second the whole nominating idea! Hope the BR team think it over, even if it's just once a month or something, I think it would be so fun <3
kirstyj
1732 posts
I imagine it would be pretty hard to keep track of though with so many BR members these days.
MillXhodia
136 posts
I saw I had the invite on my phone and ran to my computer haha, computer is faster :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Woohoo!! They sound like they were snapped up quicker than quick!

I have a chance in the next beauty vault, yaaaay! Looking forward to reading the reviews for this trial :)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I was refreshing BR, the BR facebook page, and my email for about 45mins waiting for the invites to go out, then I got chosen by the good luck fairy on facebook for a spot on the trial! I'm so unbelievably excited. I plan to do before/after photos which will end up on my beauty space when I do the review. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Christine congrats on being selected! Thats an awesome idea of taking before and after photos, I cant wait to read your review!
mallomiss
569 posts
I really wanted this one too! But oh well..

Good job Christine! You must be so wrapped!
Looking forwards to seeing your pics! And reading all the reviews on this too!
Mila
1209 posts
That is super duper quick ! I cant wait for the reviews on this one to...this will be one I purchase anyway :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Amped to see the reviews for this one! Really interested! Has anyone heard of/used Tumeric as a teeth whitener? I saw one of my friends brushing with tumeric and her regular toothpaste.
pumau
121 posts
I've never heard of turmeric for teeth whitening. I've heard of activated charcoal (brought from the pharmacy/chemist) which is in the warpaint though, and baking soda, strawberries.
I've heard turmeric is good for acne though?
MrsRosie
214 posts
WOW thats fast!Definitely cant wait to read the reviews and see some before and after pictures from the trials. This product intrigues me! Will wait to see what the reviews are like before Id purchase though.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I hadn't either @Pumau I thought "what the heck are you doing woman!" lol but I google searched and apparently it IS a "thing" that works. I wouldn't mind trying it at least once, I'm all for whiter teeth lol
littleparadise
178 posts
Yes super fast! I saw on their website they had a buy one get on free deal, so if they do it again maybe a BR babe might be keen on going halves with me? (thats if we don't score ourselves one in the Beauty Vault) - dreams are free right! 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Can't wait to read these reviews!
Will follow these reviews as well.  Before and After pics would be great  :-)
MillXhodia
136 posts
I'm so excited! Its on its way :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes i got the dispatch email too! Yay so excited, we have around a week to trial it so i hope thats long enough to see some results. If it is, i will be pretty impressed
Jesse
745 posts
I was thinking that, most whitening products normally claim results in much longer. I'm going to have to take before and after photos for sure!
this is on my wants list can't wait to see the reviews
tannygirl
3392 posts
Can't wait to read the reviews. I do have my eye on this product in the vault.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Mine arrived today so of course I had to try it out straight away! 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Warpaint ladies - Use an old or a cheap toothbrush!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Mine arrived today aswell! Havent used it yet though, but had an idea i would have to use a toothbrush only for this product! Luckily they are so cheap  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!