Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Styling a bob...

5 posts, 5 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a love-hate relationship with my newly shorn locks so suggest me some things! Fave styles for hair above the shoulder please! Currently I opt for one of four looks:

- tied up in a couple of buns
- half bun, half down
- straight with a small section tied back along the centre part
- cray cray curly mop
Qweenkaren
313 posts
you can also french plait it. - probably two or more.
Headband - you look like you could hand those, I unfortanately have way too much hair for most headbands.
then there are styles I have no words for - lol
Macs
5351 posts
I can't remember when I last had my hair that short. I think you've got some cool ideas already for styling. A gatsby styled bob would look lovely . You may find a tutorial online to achieve it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   You could do a very elegant french twist. I think french braids, two on either side could look really cute. There's also a crown braid all around your head up out off your face. If you want a smoother look but still sort of have the french braid you could dutch (braid under instead of over like regular braids are) braid it. Your hair is also a nice length to curl or heat style without it taking forever (like my hip length hair). You could twist at the sides all around into a low bun. 

If I was there I could show you but I'm in Christchurch.
Kaley
8 posts
When I had medium-length hair I also didn't know how to change my everyday hairstyle. I found great tips on http://therighthairstyles.com/5-darn-cool-medium-length-hairstyles-for-thin-hair/ . Some of them looked great and I didn't need to think about my hairstyle. I hope you will find something interesting for you there.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!