Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Stocking Fillers - Trilogy

35 posts, 18 members
MrsO
196 posts
Who else has started the hunt for Christmas stocking fillers already. I am usually a last minute shopper, but Health Post just emailed me saying their Limited Edition Trilogy Gift Sets are on sale now, 40% to 57% off, there are four different ones. I am going to grab a couple of the 'Handbag Heroes' sets at $16.90 each, which consists of: Rosehip Oil Lip Balm 7ml, Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ 2.5ml, Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream 20ml, in a cute Organic Cotton printed cosmetic purse. I love Christmas because all the limited edition gift sets come out.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Interesting! This will be the first Christmas I've really taken much notice of skincare and cosmetic prices and deals. What a neat way to collect items for gifting :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay thanks for sharing they sound great! Yes I am super duper organised I have started Christmas shopping have got some presents hidden away already. I hate the mad rush in the last week before Christmas especially when I have to prepare food etc for 20 plus people. It gets to Christmas Day and I just want to sleep so I'm being organised 
MrsO
196 posts
You're welcome, and I hear you about the mad rush the week before Christmas, the last two Christmas days were at our house and I was a bit stressed out, so I'm hoping our Daughter will put her hand up for this year's celebrations.
Macs
5351 posts
I've never made adult stockings before only childrens ones. I'm normally organised with xmas but this years going to be last minute :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooh that Trilogy could solve a mum related shopping issue
Mila
1209 posts
Oh Christmas !! I'm not ready to think about it .  This year will be different with a little one and my partner overseas a few days before xmas i'll either be super duper on to it or the day before haha 
Ringy
825 posts
Thanks for that- will have to have a little look!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I need to get my birthday out the way before I start thinking of Chirstmas. But that does sound really handy. I love doing Christmas Stockings. It's a family tradition that all ages get Christmas Stockings.
First Lady
957 posts
My Christmas shopping was finished in May and I started wrapping last night.

...I have a Christmas problem.  Surely I can't be the only one?!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahah, my mum does the same Nat, don't you worry. She starts in January though. ;-) don't worry, I'll be the same one day so you're definitely not the only one!
First Lady
957 posts
We do all turn into our mothers Shazatron...

I actually spouted the line 'it's not a fashion parade' when shopping for a pair of work pants with The Husband.   It just happened, I opened my mouth and The Mummy came out.

xox

shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahah The Mummy sounds awesome!! I wouldn't mind turning into my mother, she's pretty cool for a mum... maybe with less of the over-sharing though haha
Rezee
1964 posts
Those look so cute, they are well priced too.
Nat, you are good! I'm slowly getting a few bits together. I paid off a lego lay by the other week and bought a book this morning. I never wrap till Christmas eve though!
I should be more organised since 2 of my sons have close to Christmas birthdays, but it never happens.
First Lady
957 posts
Hahahaha over-sharing mummies...I swear we must all hit an age and just not apply a filter when we speak! 

Rezee - I think that's why, Milky's birthday is end of Nov and the next one is due on Christmas Day, so I've gone in to crazy organised mode.  The worst thing is, now every year will be like this won't it?! 

I'm already rueing the day Lego becomes a favourite toy in this house...it wasn't that expensive in my day.  (Ooo there's The Mummy again.)

xox
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh my gosh, congrats Nat!!
yeah, lego does get pricey!  I totally recommend stalking out Farmer's clearance racks. I've gotten some great deals from there. I loved lego as a kid and I'm planning to kerp this lot for the grandies, so that's how I justify it.

Edited to add, yes every year will be cray now! My baby is 3 on the 5th of December,  the man's bday is the 6th, and then my eldest sons is on the 6th of January.  I'm actually more sorted for their birthdays then what I am for Christmas this year now that I think about it.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
We got most of Mr8's stuff in the warehouses big toy sale (the one with the $10 layby, lol). We're lucky that his tastes in toys etc never really changes... but that's also a pain too because it means he's getting pretty much the same thing every year. Just in different packaging! I'm getting my parents a copy of their marriage certificate and having it framed (they gave theirs to my grandmother for safekeeping and never saw it again!) so I REALLY need to get onto that. Then I need to crochet stuff for Mr8's teachers christmas presents... I'm running out of time I think!

Turning into my mother... I did have a mini freakout the first time I busted out the "look with your eyes, not your fingers" line. Oh well!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Milky mark 2!? (different from the original, but just as perfect!) That's exciting Nat! Congratulations xx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I have a christmas problem too. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Whoops that didn't all come out on the post.

I buy half my presents for Christmas straight after the previous Christmas. I am also just Christmas spirit.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats Nat! How exciting another BR baby :)

Is it bad I want babies (eventually) so I can play with their toys and go to kids movies without shame and tell lies like eat your brocolli or *insert ridiculous thing like head falling off* will happen!

Also I thought I was organised starting to get my Christmas present planning done! Obviously not!!!
Chaotic82
522 posts
Christmas Day babies are awesome.  *Just sayin*  ;)
MrsO
196 posts
Awesome baby news, congrats, Nat, I was born a week before Christmas and we were still in hospital on Christmas day, Mum told me she remembers sitting round a table with some of the staff on duty and having Christmas dinner.
First Lady
957 posts
Thanks everyone.

Rezee, oh man that's crazy, haha, we sure did time well!

Chaotic...I'm hoping this dude will follow Milky and be late! Poor Milky might think Santa brings babies every year and develop a Christmas aversion!

Shazatron Milky mark 2 I love it!

Kirsty - the toy shopping has overtaken all other shopping.  Milky might be a bit of a train nerd, but I'm the enabler...and the really sad thing is I've found myself watching Thomas train set unboxings...move over Wayne Goss, it's all about Leokimvideo at the moment haha.

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Woohoo yay congrats Nat and whanau.

This would be the reason you aren't going overseas like the other BR girls, hey? Pretty great reason :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I had no idea those types of unboxings existed Nat! Off to Youtube I go...
kirstyj
1732 posts
I enjoyed that far more than I would like to admit... I need a bigger house so I can make a big train track... and maybe bazillions more money!
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Nat - that's very exciting news! I was a Christmas baby - not the best when you're a child. I never thought to ask my mother what she thought of it!
MareeB
5244 posts
I got an email from Trilogy about gift sets, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet.
First Lady
957 posts
Kirsty, I know, I must admit I'm secretly quite proud of my track building skills, it's quite fun! 

Maree I always thought Christmas must be a rubbish time to have a birthday! I'm hoping to hold him in until the New Year, but well, they come when they want don't they?!  

xox

Jesse
745 posts
Congrats Nat! I have friends whose birthdays are both the week of Christmas, one bonus it seems is that a lot of people are off work then so more able to celebrate with them.

I LOVE Christmas, and have begun eyeing up presents for it, however most of my family's birthdays are between now and beginning November so that's first up. What with that, two concerts, a trip to Raro and having to replace my car this is gonna be an expensive few months so needless to say I will need to reign in spending a bit and up the overtime! Hasn't stopped me eyeing up all the holiday beauty kits with big eyes haha.
-Bex-
611 posts
Congratulations Nat, Yay a Christmas baby!!
charly
456 posts
Congrats Nat! 

My baby was due Dec 14th but she decided to hang in there till Christmas Eve. My father always tells me I'm a horrible parent for doing that to my daughter, but when I was a kid I was always jealous of my sister for having a Dec birthday because she could do outside stuff for her parties. 

Hope all goes well. I actually enjoyed my quiet Christmas in Waitakere hospital. :)
Mila
1209 posts
Congratulations Nat :) exciting !!!! :) you are my Xmas Idol !! I need to be that organised
Kimrose
1419 posts
Such a fun and busy time for everyone! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!