Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Status changes

65 posts, 28 members
Kimrose
1412 posts
Be on the look out ladies, Status changes are happening.  Good luck to you all xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh and a lovely new Kim pic too!
Kimrose
1412 posts
Thanks Trudi xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hero Trudi weeeeee
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh the only yellow I wear ;) yay! I saw worldofsooziewong had one and missed my own lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
i saw that too! she will be stoked!
Kimrose
1412 posts
New badges for us Shaz!  Well done Trudi and others gaing badges xx
-Bex-
611 posts
Ooh Kim and Shaz love your profile pics xx

Yay congrats Trudi, Soozie and Keri from who I can see xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo! Thank you BR! I've been waiting a long time for this :))
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So excited I posted twice! Lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
thanks bex x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amy is a super!!! Yay picked it
shazatron101
5112 posts
I can see two where is #3!?
trudijoy
8375 posts
And super bex  too! Yay!!
Kimrose
1412 posts
I had picked Amy as well Trudi, she is on holiday atm, hopes she checks in soon, such a cool surprise for her.

Congratulations Bex, yay super!

Still waiting for number 3
MareeB
5239 posts
Congratulations everyone. Awesome Amy and Bex and number 3 - well done!!!
-Bex-
611 posts
Holy moly! Where did that come from?! Thank you so much BR xx congrats to Amy and where is the third super? Yay I'm super excited big happy dances
trudijoy
8375 posts
Macs is the third. Well done all 3!!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats to the new supers ;) 
-Bex-
611 posts
Yayyyy Macs xx congratulations
First Lady
957 posts
Sorry for the delay on the third ... tadpole crisis!  

All done for another quarter :)

xox
Head Pixie
569 posts
!!!*** glitter ***!!!

!!!*** sparkles ***!!!

!!!*** happiness ***!!!

!!!*** loooooovvvve***!!!

Congrats to our latest round of Heroes and Supers! BR salutes you for your amazing contribution. You rock! Now go make yourselves a nice cup of something hot, or pour yourselves a nice glass of something cold and pat yourselves on the back and do a little dance and maybe even do a bit of fist pumping. xoxox
MareeB
5239 posts
Congrats Macs xx
Kimrose
1412 posts
Yay for you Macs! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Congrats new supers! 

Lol Nat I used to have tadpoles! Which grew into frogs and the cat ate them. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay for Macs!!!! And Bex and Amy! Congrats!
MissQT
1547 posts
Congrats to the new supers and heroes! :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Congrats ladies. Definitely great picks for this quarter. Macs,  I am so over the moon happy for you especially. 
thanks br for letting me keep my badge too. I was so sure I'd lose it!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha Pixie, I'm drinking Pumping Pomegranate tea here!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha shaz you have a gift for story telling
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol she actually got in their tank and got stuck when we went out for dinner, that was hilarious lmfao ;-) 
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you all. Oh I'm shocked. Honestly I'm terrified, happy all rolled into one.  Funny tonight I wasn't going to log in but when I saw worldofsoozies new status I had to have a look. 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations ladies to all hero and super hero. So happy for you macs and Amy. You both deserve it to be super hero.
First Lady
957 posts
The stress of tadpoles is real.  When I get to frogs I'll rest easy.  One keeps floating upside down and then madly swimming, which according to the internet means - death or it's swallowed too much air.

I knew we shouldn't have named them after The Beatles, John and George are doomed from the off.

They are up high on a shelf Mavis the blind cat doesn't know is there, and the lid is duct taped on (a lesson learned when Milky got in to the preschool fish tank and erm, hugged the fish, age 2)

The stress.

Right now I need to sort out the massive pastel trial coming up.

Gonna be hard finding unicorns for that.

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought frogs were way more stressful - they jumpy and scared the teeth out of me lol. Please put pictures on the wall. I need to see The Froglets. And Mavis >:D

Glitter catches a unicorn, anything shiny I think... 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Congratulations to everyone of the new Heros & SuperHeros. You guys really do make this place!
One day I might get to that level, although I find it hard to post comments as often as these commited people.
Lutece
1849 posts
Congratulations to all the new Super heros and Heros, I see lots of sparkly and glittery badges, yaaaaay!! <3 
JessB
219 posts
Congratulations to our heros!! 
Macs
5351 posts
Karen it's achievable. I think you make an awesome hero one day. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Congrats everyone. I've been wondering when status changes would happen. Pleased I got to keep my badge :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats Macs and Bex on the shiny purple badges and to the new heroes. I'm lucky I got to keep my badge.
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Tanny girl, Maree, Kimmi, Reeze. I hope I remembered everyone. Congrats to the new heroes and remaining heroes. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Omy lordy congratulations to the new heroes and my golly gosh the supers I was not expecting a status change but thanks looks like a few good supers are in store for their quarterly mission thanks BR
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks Bex congrats to you too
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Congrats to all superheroes, heroes and those that don't have a badge, you all make the day a little brighter with your presence on the site and other platforms.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Congrats to all the new heros and supers:)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats to all the ladies who received new or kept old badges! 
Koni
444 posts
Wooohooo congrats to the new superheros Bex, Macs and Amy!!! And of course to the rest of the BR lovelies (badge or not) who help to make BR what it is - a place we love to drop into xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Woohoo congrats Bex, Amy and Macs on being the new supers!  Yaaaay thanks BR I didnt expect a badge this round because of my absenteeism but it is very much appreciated!  Congrats to all the heros too!  xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Hollllllllllyyyyyyy Cow!!!! Thank you so much! *shocked face* incredibly excited to be a super thank you ladies and BR. I love being apart of this community :) Congratulations to all the new heros and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Macs and Bex! Xx

Currently on holiday but back home tomorrow so will up date profile pic!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!