Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Status Changes

76 posts, 27 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Are status changes in process? It looks like a few people have changed and I don't see any super heros. I could just be imagining things though.
Macs
5351 posts
Hey crystal, I can see the changes. Im going to comment here because my phone wont let me in that thread. Congratulations to the new supers and heroes. I think I got one out of three right this time of round.  
tannygirl
3392 posts
I think the supers are Shaz, Kim_Rose and Lutece. Congrats Lutece on scoring the purple badge twice! You're the first!
I picked 2 out of 3 ????
Macs
5351 posts
Rajvee my friend where are you? Congrats xxx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I thought I was right but its been one of those days where everything has been a little mental.

Anyway congrats to the new supers, new heros and those who have stayed heros. 
MrsLissy
301 posts
I don't have a badge at all :/
Kimrose
1419 posts
So this morning at work, I posted my lippy challenge pic and saw I was still a hero, boy I was happy! I have had that badge for a while now and have been grateful for it. I got home from work and had a look at the forum (my fav place here) and noticed a post from tannygirl and I just about fell off mh chair! My heart started pounding and I was short of breath, I had lost my hero badge but got a Super badge instead. I feel humble and thankful. Congratulations to our Shaz and Lutece ( a super, super hero) . Congratulations to all our new and remaining Heros.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Congrats to the supers! Yay Kim_rose, Shaz and double yay Lutece! y
Congrats to all the people who stayed heros and to the newbies <3 

One day I'll have the time to invest on here to work my way up! 
Lutece
1849 posts
A big Congratulations to Kim_rose and Shaz <3 I am surprised and honoured to have the Super hero badge, not to mention so thrilled to get it twice since joining Beauty review, thank you so much everyone and the Beauty review team. Also a big congratulations to the new heros and the ones who have kept their badges. Its another great thing to celebrate today :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations ladies who got the super hero statue.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohooo Rajvee & to see the pure badges in my beauty space of whom I'm following was not a surprise & most fitting congrats Lutece , Shana & Kim &to; the new heroes & those retained their status awesome mahi. :)
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats to the new supers and heroes!
MareeB
5244 posts
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats Kimmi, I was waiting for you to comment. 
Macs
5351 posts
Maree is that you? 001
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Name change Maree? X
pintsize
1072 posts
You have a couple of weeks away from the place and look what happens... O_o
Congratulations to the new Super Heroes Shaz <3 Kim and Lutece the first Super Super Hero <3
You beautiful BR Babes deserve it <3
I can't wait to read your assignments :D

Sadly I am missing my shiney gold badge but I still have loads to review and try to earn it back.
Artemis
311 posts
a great choice of heros and supers, well done!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Thank you pakai.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Thanks Macs, I am so super excited xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Holy schamoly Shaza you cute patoot!!!!  Your super hero mask is out of this world and I luff it!!!!!!!  I love that you had the idea to add masks to the superhero status!!!!  Rock it :D \m/
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh my giddy aunt, Shaz!!!! I DIE!!! That is so awesomely cool!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naw thanks Phtana :D. Without you to be the guinea pig we wouldnt have started a new tradition! ;-) and lol Pixie. Just pray I can wash it all off hahaha ;-) Thank you lovelies! Thought I better keep up the tradition ;-)
pintsize
1072 posts
Love the new pic Shaz <3 you look super cute in your superhero Unicorn onesie
I hope the mask washes off ok <3 xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Shaz!!!!!! Holy moly your profile pic is so badass! Love it :D
Emily-jane
314 posts
Brilliant profile picture Shaz. Hope you used water-based paints lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Shaz your pic is totally badass, I LOVE it! You made Batman proud too :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
pretty much the definition of epic there, super-shaz
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha Emily it's only eyeliner, it came off pretty easily - 3 cotton pads with makeup remover back and front, and then 2 pumps of the ZA cleansing oil. 

Thanks ladies!! :-)
-Bex-
611 posts
haha GO YOU SHAZ!!!!! That is super awesome, love it!! This is exactly why you are a super!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Wow that seriously looks like paint. Epic that it's an eyeliner. Great talent :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's a mixture of the ZA gel liner, a Physicians Formula liner and then some black eyeshadow haha nothing too fancy. Thank you :-) 

Naw fanks Bex! I'm not the hero this community deserves... Just the class clown ;-) 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Haha Shaz, that's totally awesome. I have to get one of my kids to help me with a mask so keep an eye out, hopefully over the weekend I will be transformed.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Love your picture Shaz. From your mask to your eyebrows and onesie! ?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naww you ladies sure made me feel loved today! xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Amy and Macs - just finding my new identity!

Shaz you look amazing - congrats,  and fab representation!

Well done Kim and keep up the great lippie challenge too!!

shazatron101
5112 posts
YAY MAREEEEE I thought you were going superhero turned super spy (001, James Bond... Just me?) Hahahaha. Thank you! :-D
MareeB
5244 posts
I really enjoyed my time as a superhero and am humbled and grateful for the opportunity.

Unfortunately I declined my challenge as I have a conflict with the people who own the proposed salon, and I didn't want to accept the challenge and give biased and, undoubtedly, negative feedback. At some point in the future I'll go somewhere I haven't been and do something I haven't done, and submit an article for consideration anyway.

Glad tidings to those who now have the opportunity as heroes and Superheroes, I hope you have a wonderful time :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Hahaha Shaz I wish! nah, just thinking about who I want to be next! Last night I went to see Sue Nicholson (amaaaazing - beautiful, talented, inspirational...and much more) and that inspired my fairy theme :) I knew if I let it sit for a while it would come to me !!
Macs
5351 posts
Im so glad to see you Maree. I was so worried because you disapeared. Sorry to hear that about your Superhero task. I hope you could find another option.

Yesterday I brought some ugg boots. After the conversation we had here a while ago. I haven't taken them off all day.

MareeB
5244 posts
Haha you don't get rid of me that easily Macs :)

What was the story about the ugg boots? I have mine on too, but then it's truly freezing here all the time at the moment!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow Shaz, already a mask. Awesome look.

MissQT
1547 posts
love the mask Shaz! I also thought of James Bond when I saw 001. "My name is bond, Maree bond". sorry to hear about your mystery shop, that's unfortunate.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well that's settled, Maree, you're a secret agent. ;-). I'm sorry about your mystery shop, that sucks. But I do hope you go and do something thats new and different one day soon! And you tell us all about it :D
MareeB
5244 posts
Teeheehee Maree Bond - you might have something there MsQT..hmnn..
Rezee
1964 posts
Shaz,  you did an amazing job! I so thought you'd just photoshopped a mask on!
oh no, Maree. I Have to admit to being a bit nervous about my challenge.  Like I'm very much looking forward to it but I'm scared too lol.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Massive congrats to all the lovelies with their new status badges xxxxx
MareeB
5244 posts
I'll look forward to reading about it Rezee :) good luck!

I will Shaz!
shazatron101
5112 posts
No photoshop here, to be honest, I would've had more trouble doing that than actually drawing on my face hahahaha
Yasss Renee I can't wait to see your mystery shop :D they're my fave articles!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!