Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Status Change todaaay!

83 posts, 34 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I just wanted to say thanks to BR for allowing me to strike another line through my BR goals.  I have reached all of my goals but one now (to be featured).  I just literally made 400 reviews this morning before my mask comes off and I made it a goodie for my 400th.  I reviewed the BR Mystery Box because it was deserving of the 400th by a mile.  I also want to wish everyone luck for the status changes!  It has been a blast and I will gratefully and excitedly hand over my cape to the next supers yay!  Excited to see!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Wow I didn't know it was happening so soon! Going off to read your 400th review now.
Rezee
1964 posts
Wow Shana, 400 is amazing! you definitely were a great superhero. I can't wait to see who the next three are, I have a couple of names in my head so I'd love to see if I'm right. I have my fingers crossed that I've done enough to remain a hero for next time.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow Shana, go you! That must feel awesome to reach that milestone. I have to confess, I actually hit 400 reviews yesterday and it felt amazing, Im hoping to reach 500 before the next vault fingers crossed. It has been super cool being a super hero ;) and I can't wait to see who the next ones are but I have three in mind that I think have earned the title!! Can't wait to see if I am right or not.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
400! Wow that's amazing, congratulations on your milestone. I've only done 53! I have a goal to get too 100 :) I've been trying to do 5 a week.
pintsize
1072 posts
That's an incredible effort and well done on your time as a super hero :)
So much excitement!! I can't wait to see who gets the torch passed to them so to speak :D

mallomiss
569 posts
Woohoo well done to both of you ladies on hitting 400! 

Also looking forwards to see who the next SH's are :)

Can't wait to read the Mystery shops too!
Macs
5351 posts
Woohoo! Thats a brilliant effort you have put in Shana. Ive enjoyed watching you and the Super girls reviews. I simply cannot wait for the mystery shop as its one of my favourite parts of BR. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
400!!!! LEGENDS!! Giddy aunt, that's a bit blimmin' amazing.

Thank you for being such amazing Supers! xxx

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats, Ladies!  400 is a huge milestone.  

Wow, status changes already! It feels like it happened just the other day, but I'm excited to see who will be getting new ones or keeping their old ones.  
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Naw thanks ladies!  It was a labor of love and worth every second. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
400! Damn woman I didn't realize you were that close hahaha and I stalk your reviews often :P Congrats my lovely!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
That's aweome that you both hit the 400 club while being super heroes. Absolutely fantastic!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Goodness - that's a *lot* of reviews! Well done ladies :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats on the 400's ladies! I think I have around 60 to go ... but I know I'll get there, I have plenty to review that is for sure.

Can't wait to see who the new supers are! Good luck to everyone.
MareeB
5242 posts
Well done ladies :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Huh I didn't know they were do status changes today. 
Macs
5351 posts
I think there was a whisper of change last night crystal. 
MissQT
1547 posts
wow that's a LOT of reviews. Congrats on the milestone!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay still a hero (phew**, I was getting a little nervous). Can't wait to see the super's
..It's just about time for me to change my photo too! Im going to miss being ..batman (said is a husky voice)
trudijoy
8375 posts
yup all three who were supers until today are still heroes <3 (and so am I, ;) )
kirstyj
1732 posts
YAY for still being a hero!

Can't wait to see who else has changed this time!!!!

(Boo for trying to find a new profile pic)
mallomiss
569 posts
Yay!!! I got the Hero badge back!!!
So excited for the Supers!!! I wonder who they'll be!!! Squeeee!!!
Rezee
1964 posts
Phew,  I'm still a hero (I think anyway, maybe they are stll changing? ) the supers got changed over last, last time eh? I can't wait to see who the new three are.
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm gonna wear yellow tomorrow in honor!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats mallomiss, amy , misqt  and remaining heroes.
shazatron101
5112 posts
The hunt for the new heroes is on... I think its my favorite part of the status change hahahaha ;-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I just did the biggest happy dance and high pitch squeal! My Mum thought I had won lotto! Haha pretty darn close. Thank you BR. Congratulations to everyone that has new badges x
trudijoy
8375 posts
REZEE IS A SUPERHERO! YAY!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Found two supers so far! Congrats girls!!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh congrats to the new hero's and supers. See 2 already. Who is the 3rd!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've only seen 1! Who are the ones you've seen?
Rezee
1964 posts
Ok seriously, I feel like I'm going to cry. Thankyou so much beauty review!!!!!!!
Kimrose
1418 posts
Gosh you ladies are amaing, well done on all of your reviews! You are inspiring. 

Congratulations to our ladies with new badges, this is so much fun.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Rezee you're cute, you so deserve it xx So does Koni!! And the third who I am yet to find...
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats, Rezee! And congrats to the other two Superheroes, I've only seen one other so far, wondering who the 3rd is! 
SandyGedge
394 posts
Congratulations to all you deserving ladies ;-)
Head Pixie
569 posts
I love this bit! All the happiness! 

Rezee, you well deserve it - as do the other Supers. And the heroes.

Congrats to all those upgraded or who've maintained their badges. And if you haven't, please don't lose heart, there's always another quarter.

xxxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Trudi only found Reeze and koni. The 3rd is hiding. Come out come out where ever you are
annanguyen
142 posts
wow 400 reviews.,.Well done ladies...
Thanks BR for letting me keep my Hero badge! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations Supers! :) 
First Lady
957 posts
MY BAD, I think I got too preoccupied by the kettle clicking off, and thought I'd changed over the last one...

Stay tuned, it won't take y'all long to find her. 

(Last Super...I'm sorry, I blame the tea addiction!)

xox
Congratulations lovelies  :-) x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Found her!!! Well done Maree! !
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay Rezee and Koni!! you ladies deserve it! As for the third one, cant find her anywhere!! Will keep my eyed peeled
Oh find her! Mareebros congratulations x x
Oh found her! Mareebros congratulations x x
Ringy
825 posts
Nice job ladies- enjoy
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats Maree! How exciting! Can't wait for you to see it!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!