Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

spot check - what colour are your nails right now?

46 posts, 38 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Fingers and/or toes.

I STILL (2 and a half weeks hehe) have my red my lips thumbs, but the rest of my fingernails are a mix of black, red and silver.

My toes are a metallic red as of my pedi today
kirstyj
1732 posts
Right now - nothing! on both! This is really strange for me.

But, I'm going to paint my nails a nice beige shade tomorrow and my toenails an orangey shade - make me feel feel a bit more summery.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Toenails are yellow, fingernails are bare and prepped for my OPI nail polishes that should arrive this week c: Thanks to KirstyJ hehe x
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm sad they didn't arrive before the weekend! Would have been cool if you had the long weekend to play around with them.

(have I mentioned how much I love getting tomorrow off work!)
Danni
324 posts
Getting my nails re done this week! There all chipped and grown out at the moment (Nails are my fav thing to splurge on, I have an AMAZING nail lady) but they are a mix of white, silver/grey glitter and a custom bubble gum pink. Apparently they remind people of my little pony! Will upload a photo so they make more sense :P 
RachLouise
218 posts
Nothing on my toes, A dark red nail polish by Elf on my fingernails.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
On my talons I just finished applying Revlon Colorstay in 'Nude Beige', and on my alien toes we have OPI in 'I brake for manicures'. 

Of course I've already messed up one hand by tugging at my hoodie without thinking. It wouldn't be a Sarah-manicure without such an event!
pintsize
1072 posts
Shock of all shocks I have purple on my talons lol.
I have Essies Sexy Divide on my finger tips and actually I don't paint my toe nails.
Probably the last time my toes saw a polish was two or three years ago.  I think that I just gave myself a reason to go get a pedi ;)
On my toes I have a fresh lick of OPI "color so hot it Berns".

Finger nails only have base coat until I put the above on  :-)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
On my fingernails I have essie comfy in cashmere matte finish. Nothing on toes atm
MareeB
5239 posts
Nothing on either except moisturiser :)
MissQT
1547 posts
fingernails purple (sallyhansen complete salon manicure), and toes a dark orange (opi).
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My toes and my fingernails are ..completely bare! Which is wierd because i always have something on my toes, and even normally atleast a top coat on my nails but with this weekend, iv just enjoyed being bare faced, and having naked nails. Today however, im going to try some new Essie colours i brought which are dark, murky, winter shades!! Yippeee
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I have Essie "ruffles and feathers" (bright green) on my fingers and Essie "using my maiden name" (lavender) on my toes. I love them both!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
They're both nude at the mo *gasps* and not the kind of nude that's in right now either they're genuinely naked and sans-polish.

I'm thinking of doing something sparkly I have a cute heavy silver mirror ball-esque that will fit the bill perfectly #nevertoooldforglitter
george
150 posts
My nails are completely naked! I havent painted them in weeks - just been too lazy to do it! Might paint them tonight though. Or at least get a clear coat on.
kknz
82 posts
I've got completely au naturel nails on my hands and on my toes I have a very chipped and yucky looking purple that's coming off today, haven't decided on what colour to replace it with yet. 
Macs
5351 posts
Fingers Coral Red and Silver Glitter tips, Toes bright teal.
trudijoy
8375 posts
got bored and changed my fingernails....now they're in Essence 168 Love me, Cupcake! (which is a soft nude pink) with red lips on the left thumb
chikoboo
3402 posts
Right now after a pampering yesterday all I have on my nails is a clear strengthening polish and cuticle oil that I keep rubbing in every 5-6 hours.  I am on a pretty kick weekend will probably end up putting polish on them later tonight, I can't be nude all the time I love the colours =)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Toes right now is OPI Big Apple Red. Fingers are bare (doing them tonight) as I just took off OPI Bubble Bath with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pretty Piggy as an accent nail.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'm going to be boring and say nothing lol.  I took it off a couple of days ago and then didn't reapply.  However I have some of the new Sally Hansen Gel nailpolishes which I want to put on and try, my little girl got to use before I did.  Joker style - purple and green mwah xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have nothing on my fingers and a purple glitter on my hooves. Maybe I will get inspired later - most likely not haha 
A pale white with white, blue and pink glitter on my fingernails and my toenails are bare because I'm lazy. :D
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
My toes are a colour by Sally Hansen called Crush and my fingers are also Sally Hansen called Posh Plum :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I have a really pretty red that my mum brought me back from Ireland by Leighton Denny called 'Helter skelter' and a cool confetti top coat with blues and corals called 'loop the loop' (same brand) it's from a collection called Fun house haha totally what I need at the moment
my fav black
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Pale pink for me today :) Just a cheapy brand from Kmart but I'm liking the cover and colour. I'm still trying to find sources for vegan and animal cruelty natural polish so I can switch to that. )
isemonger
224 posts
Rose gold! Loving it!!!! Although it has been on for two weeks so I might need to let it go - hehehehe
ladythorn
108 posts
My nails are au natural at the moment, planning on painting them tonight. I hate having nothing on my toes, feels & looks really weird. 
Mila
1209 posts
I have got OPI Alcatraz Rocks on my tootsie's and Sally Hansens Street Flair on mynails :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
My toenails are red. I LOVE red toenails and mine are always red. I have a clear nailbed with red glitter topcoat. I love it!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Purple today he he he x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Black with one nail per hand that has a silver accent and my toenails are bright blue - my pregnant sister thought it would be funny to paint my nails and chose the colour as I never wear brights. I hate them hahahaha
Toes - Gold glitter, I think its OPI Golden Eye. I love using a glitter polis on my toes, as it stays on for ages!! So lazy when it comes to my toe nails. 

On my nails I have a light blueish grey with fine silver glitter....

I LOVE GLITTER
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Essie petal pushers on my fingernails today :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Naked!! and in a terribly embarrassing state - my cuticles are yuck and I've just cut my long nails down as I broke a few and I hate them being uneven.I'm badly in need of a manicure! 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Nothing on my nails currently, all bare. But  my trial nail polish arrived, so this afternoon i will be applying Kester Black -prenup, a beautiful pale purplish colour on my nails. Can't wait!
trudijoy
8375 posts
another change...neon apricot matte haha.  Friday = brightday :p
alikat
423 posts
Usually my nails are naked, but Mum wanted new nail polish so we went to the pharmacy next door to our office to find that they now stock Essie! YAY! So I came out with Chinchilly and Mint Candy Apple. I immediately had to paint my nails, so went with the mint candy apple for something bright over the weekend :)
-Bex-
611 posts
mine are in the gorgeous and exciting colour of new-d (nude,naked, nothing) but I'm thinking of going OPI big apple red tonight 
Kylenefs
68 posts
Nothing on toes

Fingers have just done and is Hot to Trot by BYS which is a chrome puprle type color
george
150 posts
Just painted mine this arvo! Australis 'Berry In A Hurry' and OPI 'Goldeneye' xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I finally painted my nails! Pink and black with pearl accents. I frikkin love them! (theres a pic on the photo wall if you're really that interested lol)
Danni
324 posts
Now I have neon pink/orange/yellow ombre with every other nail silver glitter! I am IN LOVE with my current nails :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've painted mine with the L'oreal shades of grey Noir Whisper that I'm trialling. So sparkly!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!