Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Spending the Xmas Bonus

14 posts, 11 members
alikat
423 posts
Okay Addicts, you have been given $100 cash to spend* - what do you buy? If you can't spend the full $100, you have to surrender the change. Anything you spend over $100 has to come from your own pocket. You have access to MAC, Farmers, Ballantynes and Mecca.

*asking because in a couple of weeks, work will give me $100 and I'll have to spend it and I'm at a loss as I'm kind of working on panning what I have and selling what I'm not using.

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'd definitely go to Mecca and pick up one of their lovely xmas gift packs. An Hourglass palette is nice for a special treat if you haven't got one already. I bought myself one for my birthday thinking I wouldn't really use it much but have ended up using it every day. 
MareeB
5241 posts
It'd have to be perfume for me :)
Macs
5351 posts
Mac make up holiday edition. Their pretty
Kimrose
1416 posts
What a great problem to have!  Im with Maree, for me it would be a fragrance. Let  us know what you decide :]
trudijoy
8375 posts
$100 and on beauty?

I'd head straight to Mecca and buy something I'd been eying up but holding off purchasing, then top it up with Soap and Glory etc.

High on the list are.....

Too Faced Glitter Bomb

UD Vice 4 or Moondust

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz

Glowstarter

Or if it's Mac I'm eyeing up three lipstick shades so might get all three!!  Rebel, Candy yum yum and Russian Red
alikat
423 posts
I could take the $100 and spend it on something that I actually need, like new pants or shoes, but its been months since I last got any new makeup, and by months, I mean two lipsticks in June from Ballantynes. Or maybe the Laura Mercier powder from Nordstrom in July. Either way, its been a while... but fragrance is sounding like a go! Also, when did Farmers start selling Elizabeth & James!? 
MareeB
5241 posts
I was looking at the top rated fragrances on the home page - I need several thousand dollars hahahahaha
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Every year I see farmers come out with their perfume sample box thing but every year I manage to talk me out of buying it. If I had $100 I'd get that (and the free perfume it comes with) and then get like a cheap thing just to get it as close to $100 as I can.
MareeB
5241 posts
I love boxes of mini perfumes - very hard to resist!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha yes it would take me a few thousand to buy all things that appeal to me as well. I'd probably buy a palette or foundation I haven't been able to justify yet then use any left over on things from a brand like essence.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I would probably spend it at lush or on some gorgeous hair care. Happy spending :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I would totally go to Lush and buy their new solid lotions and massage bars - if you are a lover of Snow Fairy you need the Snow Fairy massage bar in your life omg. Use this nearly every day and smells amazing.

Or maybe buy a high end product you wouldn't usually be able to afford - or a new perfume. I would purchase the Viva La Juicy perfume 

Let us know what you end up getting x
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I'd probably get something that was long lasting and either limited edition or a really good deal and that I wouldn't buy normally. Like a face palette or a perfume or a giftset with makeup minis so I could have a bunch of different things to try. Or a really nice set of makeup brushes that will last me for years. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!