Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 7 members
MareeB
5241 posts
How's everyone going with their Sparklewhite from the BBBE Best of Summer box? I've used it once (last night) and think I'll use it each night for a fortnight as it suggests. I'm just wondering if anyone has used it more than me and is getting good results from it?
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay I'm glad your liking it Maree. I've been waiting for someone to say what it's like. I have rather sensitive teeth and last time I used a hydrogen peroxide toothpaste I ended up at the dentist thinking all my teeth were falling apart but it was just from the hydrogen peroxide so I've been a wee bit scared to try it. I might give it a go tonight and see how I go.
MareeB
5241 posts
It's weird you can feel it on your teeth eh Bex? I haven't noticed any whitening yet but I'll keep trying. I really would like Hollywood teeth but I can't afford them :(
MareeB
5241 posts
And I feel a bit of a goose with a florescent dummy in my mouth teeheehee
Rezee
1964 posts
is it sort of like using toothpaste?  I like the idea of whitening products but they makeme nervous too. And I have a crown and fillings so I know they wouldnt lighten so would they end up looking obvious? The whole box looks so good though,  I saw Keri's pic on instagram last night.
MareeB
5241 posts
You wash your teeth with water then floss. Then brush the gel on with a wee brush, then stick the light in your mouth for 30 mins. Sounds convoluted when you first read it but it's easy really. It's mostly peroxide so it bleaches your teeth. I don't know what it does to crowns.I'll be on day 3 today.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I wonder if there would be a chance of before and after pics from anyone who got this product? I would be interested in seeing the difference. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yes that's a good idea kim. Oh hope someone does or it becomes available for trial. Dreams are free lol
JessB
219 posts
Before and after pics is a really good idea Kim! Teeth whitening kits is something I'm nervous about too...I don't have at att straight teeth at all so I keep wondering if it would help or hinder my smile to have them whiter (possibly much more obvious?). Also concerned about the chemically-ness of it all. Does it take really funny?
MareeB
5241 posts
Na, you can't really taste it Jess. It brushes straight onto your teeth and it's not really thin so it doesn't drip.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I haven't taken before photos or after I didn't mind using it and saw slight differences even with my filled front tooth because it is discoloured & the grey went lighter with 3 uses in one night but I haven't had the energy to pick it up and do it again I'll be down thsi weekend I spose.
MareeB
5241 posts
10 days down and my teeth are noticeably several shades whiter. And they feel much cleaner. Very impressive considering my teeth are not in the best condition.
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds excellent Maree. Stand out item in that Box. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!