Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

SPAM - ARGHHH

5 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh my, can't believe how much spam there is. I live a Keto life but omg even I find these posts annoying yikes. They really are trying hard aren't they lol.
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I’m new to the Forum, just read one about sex life - are they not moderated by admins? Can spam threads be reported? (I’m not a tell tale, just CBF reading spam!)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Welcome to the forum, Tattooprincess :) 

Alas, the spam is at an all time high and our boffins are on the job figuring out a way to reduce it - it would be easy if the spammers were spambots, but they're real people who go through the sign up process.

We do aim to check the forum regularly in order to delete and disable the spammers as we have a fair idea of their spamming times, however this does have to happen around feeding families, putting little people to bed, and general life stuff (I'm up at 5.30am doing this and BR Nat is our night owl who goes in while the rest of us are attempting beauty sleep).

So we do ask for and appreciate forum member's patience while we sort this out. 

Thanks so much :) BR Kell

Kimrose
1415 posts
They are keen buggers!
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Thanks Head Pixie - I had noticed that some of my reviews were approved late at night, so makes sense!

<3

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!