Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

12 posts, 8 members
Imoshen
461 posts
So I finally remembered to get myself one of those soy melt burners in the supermarket yesterday (you know, the Glade one) and now I would like to know the best place to purchase soy melts from (probably Scentsy since I know a few people rave about them on here).

So please, tell me where you've purchased yours from and what your favourite scents are!  I need a starting point now I have the important tool.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Scentchips often do a free sample mailout

These shotpots from Aroma Addiction are amazing!

Rustic Co NZ do some lovely subtle island scents.

Living Light have some gorgeous ones too

Macs
5351 posts
I love soy melts. I've only used Aroma Addiction. I reccomend Vixen and Co their Caramel soy melt . It's just as good as the expensive ones in Peter Alexander. Ngahew reccomended Vixen and Co to me a while ago .
Imoshen
461 posts
These sites look great!  Thanks for suggesting them :).

Now that I've been to the Scent Chips website, I remember that there is a shop in Sylvia Park that sold them and they intrigued me back then.  So many different scents to choose from, my mind is blown.

I did come across Aroma Addiction when I did a google and I already have my pick n mix chosen. 

Will have to wait till my credit card turns over before I can make a purchase though :(.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Imoshen - Acquisitions, yeah? In the white cube boxes? Such a pretty display
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Definitely Scentsy for me, they have far more sense pleasing aromas to me personally.  Aroma Addiction is pretty good too but are more floral etc scents than foodie ones which I love.  But either way you can't go wrong really depending on what scents you like more.
MareeB
5244 posts
I love soy melts too. Thanks for the suggestions of where to purchase them. I forget after a while.
Imoshen
461 posts
I .... caved :(.

Yesterday I submitted my order to Aroma Addiction and this morning it was sitting on my doorstep at work waiting for me (YAY! I can play with it at work).

It came in a beautiful wooden "crate" and looked sooooooooooo cute taking it out of the box.  I couldn't wait to open the pots to have a sniff at some of the contents and I even made my boss have a sniff (quite the feat, he's a guy!).

Thanks Rochelle!  This will give me hours of pleasure and I might have to purchase more  as it would make a fantastic Christmas or Birthday gift!
shazatron101
5112 posts
while i do love scentsy i do not love their shipping prices. last time i checked their cheapest shipping option was $15, and when you're paying over $50 for 6 bars its a bit like what the fudging h e double hockey sticks. if you can find normal humans selling it (craft fairs/online etc) go for it, i do reckon they're worth it.

there was a 'brand' i used to buy but i cant remember the name, annoyingly. but if you just google soy melts nz i'm sure you'll get a good variety of people offering them.

and, be wary of some of the scents from scent chips. i had a 'leather' scent and it just smelled like burning plastic lmfao. gross.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I was having a wee browse last night on trade me. Some great priced melts on there. Also a few scentsy which I am tempted by.
Imoshen
461 posts
Thanks for the heads up on Scentsy shipping prices!  I will keep that in mind if I order anything from them.

I'm really enjoying the Shot Pots from Aroma Addiction although I did come across one that was way too sweet for me.  I like the idea of having 15 different scents to choose from rather than buying a whole bar of one scent at once.  I would like to try some "foodie" ones, shame Candle Crush don't do soy melts :(.

Never thought of Trademe!  I will have to look into that too.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I love the soy melts from Aroma Addiction. They are delicious!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!