Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sooooo, what did ya get?

51 posts, 37 members
Leishamaree
14 posts
Awesome vault BR! In and out and got exactly what I wanted  (x3)! I got the Lush lotion, Coconut scrub and setting powder :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
This was the first vault that I've entered and I was really excited about having Hero status as well!  When I logged on at 9am and the page finally loaded at 9.01 am (after giving me a time-out error message), all the products I'd had my eye on where already sold out!  No goodies for me  :(  Maybe next time.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I managed to get in from my work trip and get the things i want. Sooo stoked :)
MareeB
5242 posts
The supplements are still there and a few other cool little things.
MareeB
5242 posts
I see a gorgeous perfume got added later but it didn't last long!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I got the setting powder as well and a few other lovely goodies. Had a mini heart attack when I went to checkout and kept getting error messages, but it finally all went through after a couple of nail bitting refreshes.
MareeB
5242 posts
Hahaha - the most stressful minute of the year! Everyone does a great job to have all those hits at the same time and the site can handle it - amazing!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Great vault, so glad I had my alarm prepared & for my third time qualified I was very organised. Got items I wanted - especially a Buddy scrub - can't wait to test that out, and a serum. Not many points left now, but I'm sure in 6-12 months, I'll be ready again.
Macs
5351 posts
Shampoo, conditioner, BB cream, two hair dyes, cleanser and Living Nature Lipstick. I really wanted Lush and Rovie setting powder.
MareeB
5242 posts
Glad you got some nice things in the end Macs :)

Haha Qweenkaren, time for us to get working on building up more points now :)
simone94
191 posts
Was going to save my points but managed to pick up the exfoliating wax strips and a conditioner
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm such a dork, I was just chilling with the kids at 9 as we had just got back from a kindy garage sale and they were playing with all there new treasures.  Totally forgot the vault lol. There is still the shadow shields left but I'll leave them for someone else! So happy for everyone else who got some great products! 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I decided to skip this one and save my points for the next one. It's awesome hearing most of you got what you wanted though :) can't wait to see haul pics!
MissQT
1547 posts
Aww Rezee :( at least you will have more points to spend next time. I managed to get a couple of things, a moisturiser, scrub, bump eraser, then the serum when I realised it was back in stock after I had done my order.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So after sitting her with a sad face for half an hour because my payment errored out, I got an email saying my payment had been successful!!!! Yaaayyy!!!!  I got the Rovie setting powder (which was top of my list), the Sven foot balsam, Wild Ferns serum and Tui body butter. I now have a happy face and back to five points lol. 
Rezee
1964 posts
After posting, I decided to have one more look. Some things must have dropped out of peoples carts as the serum and tru cleanser were back in stock.  I also got the shadow shields lol. I was looking at that serum in all the times I'd previewed too so super happy. Thanks br!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh soozie your so lucky to get that powder! Its so expensive for me to buy lol :o I will be very jealous, Im sitting on 7 g I had the intention to spend 5,000 .
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I was poised on the page the Rovie was on to make sure I clicked that one first. I haven't tried any of the products I'm getting before which is exciting. You're going to end up with something awesome one day, with all those points. I will be frantically reviewing over the summer to build mine up again.
Mila
1209 posts
I cannot believe I forgot this vault !!! I've had a severe case of baby brain I just saw the open sign on facebook haha oh well hope everyone got what they were after :)
Macs
5351 posts
Look forward to seeing the vault fill up again soozie.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I am loving all the positive thank yous. So many happy ladies. I feel spoilt. I got the Elizabeth Arden superstar. The radiance ageless beauty. The goodness moisturiser and a nail polish.

Honestly I was worried I'd miss out as our Internet is rural and not the most reliable, it lagged a big but I just sat and didn't click anything extra. Went through without a hitch. Again thanks BR xxx
Emily-jane
314 posts
First time in the beauty vault and managed to get the eyebrow kit and coffee scrub. Thank-you beauty review!
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Maree, Im hope my sister will love her hair dyes and bb cream for xmas.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I picked up the 3 things I had on my list! Plus a couple of extras. After seeing the trilogy make up be gone balm and Goodness moisturiser in the BRBB I had them on the top of my list :) I managed to get them in the vault with the nyx butter gloss pack! Thank you BR crew! Xx Can't wait to see everyone's hauls :)
Ringy
825 posts
I limited myself to just 3 items (as that's the first postage price point) and I didn't want to be too greedy- it's such a great perk of Beauty Review and some really good things to choose from! I randomly chose the Rovie setting powder- hope it's good.
DianaN
143 posts
Oh I went for a run and missed out! 
Wanted the Scrubs, Nyx Butter GLoss and Lip balm! 
Next time though - good luck to all you lucky ladies and hope they arrive soon for you to use. :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
This was my first time in the vault also and I managed to get the oasis beauty moisturiser, nail polish, lip balm and the dry shampoo :)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh that sounds nice. I will watch out for what their like especially that lip balm.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I managed to get the 3 things I wanted, which I'm super grateful for! The NYX butter gloss pack, LA girl matte gloss and Batiste dry shampoo :) Sooo excited for them to arrive!
1139 posts
I actually completely forgot about it until just now because I had a big night last night lol. But to be honest there isn't much in there that interests me this time - other than the pastel hair dyes but I can pick them up for $5 at my local supermarket anyway :)

Hope you all enjoy what you got! I still use my perfume from the very first vault!
1139 posts
Sarah, what colours are in the butter gloss pack? They're such nice lip glosses, if you haven't tried them already you will love them!
Jesse
745 posts
I got two of things I really wanted - OasisApple A Day, as I don't currently have an spf moisturiser, and the Trilogy makeup remover which sounded nice. I missed out on the hair toner but will be keeping an eye out for the reviews!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I'm waiting it out for the next one :) Go girls though, it's great to see so many people get exactly what they wanted!
Kimrose
1418 posts
I had a list of things I wanted and managed to grab them then after a while I went to check out and my cart was empty! Not sure what happened there.  I started again but missed what I had been able to get the first time. I still managed a few things so I am
happy

Thanks Beauty Review babes. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I popped in late in the day so missed a few items I would have liked but I still picked up the vitamins, footbalm, shampoo and conditioner for what is technically a steal.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I haven't tried them, Elena! That's why I'm super stoked to get my paws on them. I've only heard amazing things and your comment just cements that. I actually have no idea what the shades are, haha, I just went with the colours in the photo and they look pretty wearable :P
Astariuss
29 posts
First time in the vault and managed to pick up a few goodies, NYX lipbutter set, Lush lotion and the coffee scrub. Can't wait to try these goodies, thanks BR x
astylecollector
204 posts
I opted out of the vault this time so I'll be saving my points for the next one. Good to know most of you got what you wanted though! I also slept in so by the time I got on my laptop at noon, the things I wanted were sold out. I hope you all enjoy your vault goodies!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow, Astariuus! That's a great first vault haul! Enjoy!
Macs
5351 posts
You got a awesome haul Astariuus . I'll be watching out for that Lush review. Thank you Maree
tannygirl
3392 posts
I missed out on the scrubs but was really lucky to get the Oasis Apple a Day and the Living Nature Tinted Hydrator, which were the two items I really wanted and a few others little things.
ree_nz
247 posts
I am really happy with what I got - I tried to get things I haven't used before (but also got another BB cream as I have just run out). I am super happy that I snapped up the Trilogy cleansing balm. I haven't tried their skin care range before; the Trilogy product from the BR Beauty Box I got earlier in the year I gave to my sister (she wasn't having the greatest week so I knew Trilogy would cheer her up). I also snapped up the Goodness moisturiser (which I have been meaning to try but keep forgetting) and Living Nature lip product (never heard of but looks promising). Super happy with my purchases and that I skipped out the last vault to save my points for this time!
Lutece
1849 posts
Woohoo! Congrats on your goodies, the scrub looks and sounds great. The setting powder is one of my all time favs, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

I will save my points for the next vault, there was only one thing I had my eyes on, the Shadow shields and the last vault I splurged big time so I am excited for the next vault, I cant wait to see it countdown again :)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
SO excited for the LUSH Celebrate Body Lotion! Thanks BR for another awesome vault xx
siouxsannah
261 posts
This was my very first vault. I missed out on scoring any of the lipsticks, but I did manage to get the Cameo brush, Ulta3 nail polish, and Schwarzkopf lilac dye that I wanted. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh forgot to put what I chose before!

I was super stoked to be in time for these!:

- Lush Celebrate
- Bump eRaiser
- Living Nature Lip Hydrator
- NYX Butter Gloss set
- Coconut Body Scrub
- Oasis apple a day

kia ora, BR!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Nice ladies! I slept in, remembered the vault eventually, but decided to save my points.

Sounds like it all went very smoothly!
Artemis
311 posts
Congrats to all who got the things they wanted! Decided to save up for next time instead, really looking forward to it. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sounds like some fabulous items lovelies, can't wait for the next one, the hard part is waiting he he he xxx I now have some more goodies to go on my list for reviewing, super excited, thanks BR x
Designer-mic
249 posts
I missed out on the Lush lotion but did manage to get some goodies. 

I was lucky enough to get a Rovie setting powder after I thought they had all gone. 

I got a Good morning moisturiser too which is awesome because Im loving the one I got in the BB.

I managed to score a colourFruit Tingle polish and a Sax Brow Kit too.  

Thanks BRx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!