Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Soap & Glory at Postie + for cheap

39 posts, 22 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I fell in love with Soap & Glory Clean on Me recently and it was unavailable in NZ but Postie Plus just got the big pump bottles in and they're $10.. less 30% today! They were 3x this in Aussie. I got a huge body butter too.

Just a headsup x
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Postie Plus can have some great things sometimes :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I feel like postie plus is a hidden gem for beauty products.  No one really talks about them but they have a decent range and its cheap too.
I've never tried soap and glory but I need to stay away lol.
Macs
5351 posts
I can't remember where I saw these. I have been looking at this range on trade me. Theres so much to choose from on there. None of my posties have this , tried looking. But I did see it listed on the postie site. 
chloednz
217 posts
Yes, so amazing that Postie Plus have Soap and Glory now! Picked up the body butter last week and am loving it so far. They didnt have the body wash in store so will have to grab some online sometime. Love me some Postie Plus bargains, how amazing would it be if they increased their range of soap and glory- I have had my eyes on the glow all out and solar power bronzer for ages.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love postie and I love how they stock this range, i have already brought a few things from them but that body butter has been on my wishlist for awhile now. I really want it, but the closest postie is 30mins away... and its not really worth doing an online order just to get one item :( I am supposed to be on a no spend aswell
trudijoy
8375 posts
Binary... it was you who made me try it lol thank you!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Thanks for posting this Trudi, I just broke down and purchased the body butter and shower wash (both which I actually need). It came to $23 with shipping - even though I'm on a no spend this was too good to pass up. 
MrsO
196 posts
I love Postie Plus, need to visit the New Lynn store soon.
MrsLissy
301 posts
I fell in love with Soap and Glory when we were in the UK and bought a huge stash home with me. I've already been to Postie in the month since we've come back to got some more body butter! Thanks for letting us know its on special Trudi!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I love soap & glory!   Must pop into one before I leave Chch tomorrow 
trudijoy
8375 posts
You're welcome ladies! When it's this good for this cheap I totally don't even feel like it's enabling :D
This is terribly tempting!
Macs
5351 posts
Crystal it is tempting, Im looking at the website now thinking should I lol then I wondered off and saw essie, ulta and opi nail colours all under ten dollars
Rezee
1964 posts
I filled up a cart with Essie,  3 minute miracle treatment and soap&glory;. Then I quickly shut that page, I'm still super tempted though.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
OMG I used that body butter religiously when I lived in Ireland, it smells soooo good! Aargh it's so cheap :O But with plenty of moisturiser on hand, including an unopened Body Shop body butter, I just can't justify it. Jealous of all you ladies that nabbed yourself some though x
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I've never tried that brand before but it sounds amazing. I love postie plus too!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Seems like the enablee becomes the enabler :)
Macs
5351 posts
I ended up finding the body butter and I got it. I have been enabled hhahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay Macs.

Now we need them to stock the exfoliant and i'm sorted ;)
Artemis
311 posts
OMG And NO7 is on sale too, lipsticks just $5.60...very tempting!
janini9
341 posts
Totally enabled too, got both the body wash and body butter.  Oh my, it does smell good, might have to go back and get another body wash.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I went into my Postie Plus today to try and be enabled but they didn't have any!!! Must be fate telling me that I don't need it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Or fate telling you to go for a Sunday drive to Mosgiel, if the Postie + is still open out there :p

In Auckland they don't have it in Botany, I got the last body butter in Panmure but they did have more shower gel, and Manukau still has half a doz shower gels but no body butter.... if anyone needs that info haha.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh maybe I should go back and get the body wash they had two different types lol descisions
kirstyj
1732 posts
I like the way you think Trudijoy! But it is closed on Sundays :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
how rude!!

(@kirstyj, re them being closed)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you so much for sharing! This NEEDS to happen. I think I will get a few of each.. do they really smell as good as everyone says? I go through body butter like crazy over summer so I can justify two I think. 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Damn, the body butter is available in store only. Fingers crossed Napier has some!
kknz
82 posts
*enabling* They have them available on their online store https://postie.co.nz/beauty/bootsuk/soap-glory.html
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Not meant to be :( The Napier store doesn't have any and online it says in store only.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
They were available online the other day, but must of sold out. I am hoping there is some in my local postie or I will be very sad :( 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Verrry popular item = they will get more in stock I hope?!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I just got my friend to go into Postie, and try pick me up a body butter but they are all gone. Hopefully they get more in, and hopefully some more of the range aswell
trudijoy
8375 posts
Binary I think $10.50 for the size of body butter that goes at the Body Shop for $53 was too good a deal for people to resist haha. Sorry you missed out - keep an eye on the online site, maybe? I really hope they get it back in stock - and add in the Flake Away too!
DianaN
143 posts
Postie Plus has some great things that are super affordable too!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
There are heaps of the body washes at our postie plus but only 1 body butter and 1 face scrub left. Smelt nice but I wasnt tempted at all :)
Kateheap
1 posts
Thanks so much for posting this, I just can't believe Soap and Glory is so finally here. For years I've been bringing huge stashes back after trips back to London or asking my in laws to send me some. This forum has proved me Christmas Joy! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I haven't tried this brand before, but their name keeps popping up, so I might just have to check them out x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!