Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

So I was getting really excited about the upcoming beauty vault until...

57 posts, 35 members
jalb88
121 posts
I realised I'd only been a member for 4 months :( I guess it means when I do get to spend at my first vault I'll have lots of points!!! So for now....I get to live vicariously through you girls- what are you  most excited about? I can't wait to see piccies of your hauls! And when this beauty box comes out I can't wait to get one!!!! 
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Exactly hun, more points for the next one x I have me eye on the Eco Tan Winter Skin x
Julieal
915 posts
Its worth the wait -I always look for the better quality products that I would struggle to buy as it is a really good way to try .Sometimes you miss out but I go through a write a list of my favourite purchases and go for those first. You will have more points by the next one and be able to purchase a lot more .Enjoy BR it is a lot of fun.
glamfish
87 posts
It's ok though! I haven't purchased anything from the vault before but now I've accumulated a decent amount of points I can get a few things I really want! :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I normally seem to be working at vault time when it opens, so I just save up my points for the next one.
mallomiss
569 posts
I have missed one out to accumalate points for the next and it was well worth it! 
I'm considering missing this one out for that reason.... but then there are still products to be added... squeeee!!! can't wait! I love seeing other hauls too and the excitement of everyone else is great!
Macs
5351 posts
I was thinking of sitting this vault out too. School holidays eat all my money up. So hopefully I have some fingers crossed.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
now that it has been bought forward I will miss out also  :( ohwell more points for next time and i have a bunch of reviews to do. must get my hands on a BRBB however.

I really wanted the warpaint  *cries*
bronjenks
253 posts
I'm savin up my points for things I might not ordinarily buy and will look for those things first.  If they have already gone, then more points for next vault :-).  I like that we can see whats in the vault and plan ahead now, makes it much less stressful on vault day... for everyone, lol. xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I've been here over two years and managed to resist the vault. I might just have to try it this time :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Wow Amandajane! Why have you resisted so far?
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yes wow, I haven't been able to resist any vault! I hope you get some great goodies this time Amandajane
MareeB
5244 posts
I can't wait. I'm hoping for some Za products - just have to see if I can be quick enough! I felt like it took a long time for my six months to pass to be eligible, but it flew by really :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm looking at skincare and maybe I'll be able to snatch up one of the spa kits... Fingers crossed!
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'm pretty undecided about the vault now. I'm considering skipping it, but if I do decide to participate it would be for the gel polishes. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I get an adrenalin rush just trying to check out with the products in a hurry in case I'm too slow :)
Mila
1209 posts
I always think i'll just miss one and wait for the next one but I cant I just love the vault goodies :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I'm the same, and there's always such lovely products in there. It's such a great way to treat yourself :-) We are so lucky and spoilt by BR with the awesome vault. Can't wait.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm the same, think maybe I'll skip it then see something I want to try.
Danni
324 posts
I really wanted to get warpaint in the vault! But not so sure now after reading the reviews, it doesn't seem worth the points so skin care here I come!
alikat
423 posts
I'm eyeballing the Elizabeth Arden cream and the Sally Hansen polishes. Hopefully more stuff gets loaded soon. I'm so tempted to blow all my points haha
-Bex-
611 posts
I don't even know where to start I keep chopping and changing too many decisions. I love the mellow baked eyeshadow from the last vault so probably definitely the gold one in this vault 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I would love the foot spa but I will probably end up buying it from the stockists website because it will be a highly wanted product plus I be down in Wellington for the weekend.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I want the foot spa sooo bad! The 8 minutes in heaven girls will probably pick it up first though :P
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I don't mind aye I am hoping it has great reviews because this is a product I don't already own
petinar
5 posts
*Cries* I really wish I was eligible for the vault :(
Being banned permanently really bites when all you lovely ladies are getting excited ! It's worse than trial envy!!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The one thing that i am really wanting (okay there is more than one thing) but i love the look of that bump eraser, i have a feeling it may help with my KP
jalb88
121 posts
Exciting to hear what you girlies are keen on! I can't wait to see pics of your hauls when you get them :) And yes- by the time the next vault comes around I should have heaps of points to spend- thanks for all your helpful tips. What a fab website this is, we are truely lucky !!
QUEENIE
1 posts
Do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time before being aloud to spend your points?
sam_clarkson
205 posts
It use to be 6months membership but is now 3 months and I think have to be review expert :)
Julieal
915 posts
If you are a newbie make sure you have checked out the vault prior to the day and focus on your main wishes first as stuff goes so quick -If you miss out don't worry you have more points for the nest time -I didn't do very well on my first vault but did a lot better last time.-All fun and don't stress.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I have a question can you make a purchase then go back and spend more that same day? And if yes how does the shipping costs work will they combine the postage& costs? Because I want to get in fast lol but then if I successfully complete my purchase I'll have more points thst I would like to spend hahaha
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
And do we get a email verifying our eligibility unto the vault I haven't got one but have assumed since on the 16th I'll be 6 months a member, in saying this the tune frame is 3 months which I clear anyhow.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I've completely given up on the Vault now that I'm not gonna be able to get in early - the things I want seem to be the most popular so I highly doubt anything will be left by then that I actually want. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I admit I'm being a bit optimistic.
So the super hero's and hero's get in early? The br vault faqs haven't been updated so I'm searching for answers l
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi k3r1pakai, I love how excited you are about the Vault! It's a good one! (But then isn't it always!?)

I'll check with some of the BR Babes on some of your questions, but I do know that postage isn't combined. So if you get what you want and pay all at once you pay one lot of postage. If you go in later and see something else that you want and grab it you'll pay postage again. 

TraineeMUA, please don't be disheartened by not having a head start. You never know what people will or won't want, and in the past some really cool stuff has been left by the Supers and Heroes as it wasn't their cup of tea. You never know your luck :)

Right, I shall check on the headstart and eligibilty emails and get back to you xx
pintsize
1072 posts
You just never know your luck with the vault.  I have seen the comments in the forum since the first vault right through to the last one and while some things get snapped up very quickly by the top contributors, experts still have a shot at other items (remember not everyone can will be in due to either work committments or simply not wanting to this time around) and some simply change their minds and items pop back up as available again.

And if like me you have points building up... keep them for the next one :)
(also the sneaky crew sometimes pop random items in to mix things up during the day... you just never know what those Pixies are up to ;)

xx

Jesse
745 posts
Exactly! I know of a lucky Expert that picked up a hairdryer that was added later after all us Heroes had run away. This time around I have my eyes on aroma addiction, love me scented home products :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
So I have spoken with the powers that be and eligibility will be sent in the next couple of days - and as for everything else? All will be revealed tomorrow ... :) xx
jalb88
121 posts
Yay so I can now get excited about the vault again after finding that the rules have changed and you only need to be a member for 3 months- whohoo!! Theres a few things i have got my eye on so fingers crossed :) 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh TraineeMUA, don' think like that! Yes the hero's and superheros get to go first, but i have been in the vault before as an explorer, and i have still managed to get some amazing things, so think positive, you just never no.... and plus the BR babes normally add new stuff after that anyway :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love seeing your face head pixie, but you keep feeding us little crumbs of sugar... I want the whole cube!!! Tomorrow shall be fun :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Also, "talked the the powers" - that made me think of the BR ladies with robes and hoods shadowing out their faces, sitting in a semi circle in elevated chairs hahahahaha
First Lady
957 posts
Haha Shazatron, we might have to do a 'Come to work as your favourite GOT character day' for the next meeting.

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
The last vault I was a expert. I got the hair drier and some amazing products. You don't have to be a hero to get the "good" stuff. Also when I was in there things weren't available, then I looked again and new things showed available and was able to get them.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes!! Please do it! pics as proof as well :D 
Macs
5351 posts
Another cliff hanger lol look forward to tommorow
Head Pixie
569 posts
Haha, whenever I think 'powers that be' I think of Angel, in which case I would come to work as Cordelia - though I'd need to hire a makeup artist and hair stylist to get her look. Also a new wardrobe would be required :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks for tending to my annoying queries headpixie .....
So excited and grateful for an opportunity to participate  :-)  I can't wait to see what everyone gets. x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!