Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

12 posts, 11 members
So today i find out that i made it to a trial team at last
I've been colouring my hair for years and now i get to talk about it. Two things i enjoy rolled into one. Now i wait for the courier to arrive and i get to save $$$ not having to buy my hair dye. Cant wait to review what i know is already a great producet. Thanks BR team.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Awesome. I was rather excited when I finally made a trial team as well. Mine was for a foundation which is something I love to try different brands of. Have fun with your trial :)
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations on getting a trial. I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I get one. Look forward to reading your review.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations. Don't forget to upload pic. We will wait for you review and pic.
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay, exciting. Trials are always fun to get picked for. And that excitement never gets old either!
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats on getting on a trial team! What colour dye did you get?
Emily-jane
314 posts
Congratulations, enjoy your trial :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations! I also got an invite however had to decline as I've just recently dyed my hair. Hope to see photos on the wall :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek, I got an invite too and I'm so excited.  My hair is well overdue to be dyed as I have so much grey hair it's not funny lol.  I chose the shade Deep Burgundy and can't wait to see what it looks like, so ready to get rid of this grey mop and replace it with something more alive and girly he he he.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got an invite too! First one in nearly a year! I'd just refreshed the page to see what the review count was and the magic '1' came up in the invite box. I'm going for the bright red. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh exciting worldofsooziewong, can't wait to see what yours looks like.  I don't dye my hair often and usually only treat myself when I have an event coming up but this is just perfect as I haven't dyed my hair since last year or maybe even the year before that ha ha ha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got an invite too and was very excited! I selected blue black....look forward to trying it out :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!