Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 8 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
Good golly, gee whizz, right now there is only 78, yup 78 reviews to go until we reach that magic 100,000 mark, how amazing are we all?
MareeB
5241 posts
I just added another one so it'll be 77 :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
Eeek getting so close now, I have been watching it go up very quickly tonight. I managed to get one review in :)
MareeB
5241 posts
I've dedicated my evening to reviewing tonight. Time for bed shortly. Good luck to those staying up to keep watch - I'd love to stay up but have a big day at work tomorrow  :) Exciting times xx
Macs
5351 posts
Not long now Kim. Watched my movie now I'm checking in for that counter. It is my bedtime. Look forward to seeing the counter tomorrow.
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm trying to do a couple more tonight. I feel like it'll be ticked over when I wake up tomorrow 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
MissQT I thought the same thing before. If it doesn't happen overnight, it'll be first thing tomorrow :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It ticked over about 2am when I noticed it at 100,018 reviews.
MissQT
1547 posts
Ah it happend overnight Amy! Wow you were up late raging frog!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Impressive work!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!