Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

So…. Mecca do facials now and oh my gosh

6 posts, 4 members
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8327 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yesterday I went to Mecca for a facial which was incredible.

She did a consultation then used really expensive things I'd long wanted to try on me from Tatcha, Dr Barbara Sturm, Kate Somerville, Chantecaille, La Mer and DDG.  I got samples of:

- Tatcha cleansing oil
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk cleanser
- Barbara Sturm glow drops 
- Tatcha Essence 

She also did an LED mask, a session with a micro current machine (nuface), a Swedish massage, a gel sheet mask with rose quartz  eye mask and roller massage and a hand massage with La Mer.

The facial was totally free on Beauty Loop but they do offer these with a redeemable cost (so a 60 min one is $120 but that $120 is redeemable on product so if you're planning on buying a few things anyway you can basically get the facial free). They don't do them in all stores but def three of the Auckland ones do, apparently.

I then bought the nuface mini lol oops. 

After the facial  i figured I may as well completely relax so got a pedicure hah life is hard :p

K8D
59 posts
Sounds divine. Also well done on only buying a mini!
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8327 posts
REVIEW HERO
The interchangeable heads on the trinity nearly hooked me but I have a lotttttt of hotel time coming up and the smaller something is the better atm 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
2319 posts
REVIEW HERO
Ohhhhh that all sounds so lush! I bet you feel like a million bucks :-) I could definitely do with some pampering right now.
Kimrose
1306 posts
Oh Trudi, that sounds divine, what a treat.
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8327 posts
REVIEW HERO
H E A V E N Kim! 

Reviewers Needed for the Garnier Perfecting Care BB Cream!

It's BB Week here at Beauty Review!

We'll be putting the new Perfecting Care range from Garnier to the test - which means we'll be sending it out to members just like you! FOR FREE!

Whether you want a BB Cream with high SPF or one designed to keep oily skin matte...we've got you covered!

Check out the Trial Teams by clicking below!

Put Your Hand Up Here!