Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sneak Peak at Sephora Holiday Exclusives 2015

22 posts, 15 members
Jesse
745 posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, or whether anyone else is crazy enough to care! But I have been obsessively eying up all the posts I can find of sneak peaks at holiday exclusives for Christmas time. Looks like I'll need to start putting aside money now!! For those who'd like a peak, you can see a few here . I'm trying to justify the Karen Walker leopard print makeup brushes which will be about $190 + shipping, WANT, they're sooo purrrty!
Macs
5351 posts
I had a look, can't help myself but look. I love Christmas editions. Im gonna keep looking and put some on my wishlist.
chikoboo
3402 posts
There are so many wants on this list, I have been watching them come up on Trendmood's IG and FB it seems to be an everyday drool fest at all the pretty things but more particular I'm lusting over the Kat Von D Remix Palette, Marc Jacobs Sofia kit (One of my favourite lipsticks at the moment is my one and only Marc Jacobs rouge) Sephora beauty unmasked set, Tarte blush palette (have wanted one each holiday but they sell out so quick!) and there is also mean't to be a new NARS palette too.
astylecollector
204 posts
Omg Karen Walker for Sephora.. It's like two of my favourite things combined! Wow
I met Karen Walker last Saturday and I was was fangirling inside.

There are so many things in that list I want too like the Marc Jacobs Sofia kit, Tarte Blush palette and the Elizabeth and James Nirvana gift set. I have a rollerball of the Nirvana White perfume and it's so lovely.
Rezee
1964 posts
The tarte blush palette looks so good. I love the look of the kat von d palette too but I could see myself getting really annoyed by the shadows placement, like I would want to turn the palette around just to use the shadow straight on.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh exciting. Nothing really tickled my fancy though haha. I want a beauty advent calendar >:D
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oooh! Thanks for the link, I have not seen any of these yet. I am a sucker for mini things, so I like the Marc Jacobs Sofia and the masks set.
mallomiss
569 posts
omg I want everything!! 
I especially want the Kat Von D Palette - those colours are stunning!!! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh man Kat Von D... I've decided for Christmas I'm gonna basically do a Sephora order for all the KVD stuff I want. Plus a little Becca action. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I almost drool over these christmas collections. That tarte blush palette looks like the thing for me, and might push me to make my first sephora order at xmas. Except, i don't know if they will accept my cc details, or adress as i hear some people have issues with it. Has anyone seens that amazing hourglass palette which is a blush and lighting palette combined. It looks amazing!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I so want that lip stash for $55
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes k3r1pakai ?the lip stash looks amazing
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
BinaryBeauty oh my gosh so drooling about the lip stash it's got every brand covered. For a steal I've been eyeing this up for a while. I like the deluxe size products because you can get real use of them, plus the price is a steal.
Koni
444 posts
I'm crazy enough to care Jesse! Like you I'm still weighing up if the KW brushes are worth it mainly because those bristles don't look too promising - not too sure how well Sephora brushes are.

BinaryBeauty and Keri - I'm absolutely sold on the lip stash and mascara stash. I'm trying to keep my list as small as possible.
Jesse
745 posts
That Hourlass palette is also something I very much want, I've wanted the ambient lighting palette for agesssss so can easily justify that purchase.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The only thing with the hourglass palette is i already have the lighting palette, and i have barely used it! I aways just forget i have it! If i knew this duo set was coming out, i would have waited. Yay for christmas! Oh and we can't forget all the advent calenders that come out aswell
Rezee
1964 posts
That new hourglass palette looks amazing. I can only imagine how expensive it would be though!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I also want the Kat Von d book of Shadows 24 matte shadows for $59 omgosh I don't think it's actually called the book of shadows but it comes in a book.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I saw that hourglass palette on instagram a while ago and have been lusting ever since, im so glad I havent bought the ambient palette yet.

I don't care how much it is, it WILL be mine lol
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
What have you done! Not I just HAVE to buy that Kat Von D palette! It's so pretty argh must resist temptation!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So I have been doing some research on the hourglass palette and looks like it will be released in October costing around $132 aud or $79 usd depending on where you get it from which I think is a steal!
Colours are luminous finish, mood exposure, luminous bronze light, dim
Light, diffused light, iridescent strobe light!

This is just what I have seen on the internet, who knows how accurate it is!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Kat Von D looks beautiful but Sephora didn't take my credit card last time, so I'm planning a new attack and checking my options.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!