Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 6 members
Kimrose
1415 posts
I am totally loving smoothies at the moment. I make one each day for work, loving all the berries.
what do you all put in your ssmoothies?
Would love to hear
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Berries are my go to. Tried citrus but it didn't work so well. Have tried a couple of green ones but not found any winners so far.
MareeB
5239 posts
Berries for me too Kim. And avo or a banana. I'm growing wheatgrass and drinking that every day too. I've had a long run of very low hemoglobin and the wheatgrass is the best thing I've tried for improving it so far. I enjoy a good smoothie :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have a smoothie every day. I hate really pippy berries that get stuck in your teeth so I do a berry mix there's one you can get that has less seeds or I do blueberries. Then add banana for sweetness. Then whatever I feel like for the day but these are my go tos:
spinach, chia seeds, peanut butter, yoghurt. I put stewed apple in yesterday and it was delicious. I love to experiment!
Macs
5351 posts
I do smoothie everyday . It's always the same I used to add vegetables and marine collagen and spiralina but not so much now.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Yeah, I'm not one for veges in a smoothie. The wheat grass sounds great Maree, so happy for you that it is working
tabucutie
1811 posts
Mixture of the basics. Protein powder (vanilla, don't like chocolate & fruit smoothies), yoghurt or milk, mixed berries, blueberries, mango, banana, chia seeds and ice. Ice makes it nice and cold, delicious.
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks Kim. the downside is that it's in trays all over my ktichen bench. It looks more like a blokes shed!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!