Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

16 posts, 10 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I was looking up Skinfood products after reading a review for Avocado night cream, and notice that Countdown has Skinfood products on special this week, if anyone's interested :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Skinfood is SO good, it's my fave supermarket range atm. I need no things but may still be tempted ;)
Julieal
915 posts
Avocado night cream sounds decadent -MMMM
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've often stocked up on Skinfood at Countdown. But fully stocked atm :)
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm very keen to try the avocado night cream and quench coconut mask.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh yes I love Skinfood and also just read the review. Like Trudi I really don't need anything, however it is grocery week so who knows what shall accidentally fall into my trolley  :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Oh yes Skinfood is one of those budget brands and while I'm not crazy about all the products I do think a few of the items they produce are as good as the brands that more high end.
trudijoy
8375 posts
atm i'm using the nourishing moisturiser and it's one of the best face creams i've used, ever! I love the exfoliating scrub too. I've replaced the gel cleanser with the Garnier micellar one (which i prefer now) but the gel one's nice. Their body butter, rosehip oil, spf moisturiser, light moisturiser and tanning lotion are all lovely too. I don't hate the face wipes as much as i hate other face wipes (but i still hate face wipes). I want them to launch a hair range!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh that would be good Trudi! I'd love them to make hair products.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I really like the nourishing moisturiser too Trudi. I found it texture wise too be on par with some of the more expensive moisturisers, plus the ingredients list is really good.
MareeB
5241 posts
I love the feel and the scent of Skinfood.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aww.. me, me, me... Looks like i need to go and do some more shopping again =D
MissDilly
229 posts
oooh thank you... I stocked up tonight - love their scrub and gel cleanser - and added some sheet masks and the quench mask to the trolley by accident too :-) 

MissDilly
229 posts
Just got a Black Friday Sale email from Skinfood.  40% off all Skinfood on their website, Midday Thursday till Midday Saturday. Free shipping in NZ ... Great time to stock up on favourites
Helibabi
101 posts
Ooooh that’s handy definitely going to do a shop. 
triffid
151 posts
Thanks I like to watch Countdowns specials but missed it.They often have Essano priced down too

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!