Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

'Significant Number' reviews....

24 posts, 16 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Interested to see if anyone else thinks like this....

I'm on 198 reviews and I KNOW in my head that these aren't numbered and it 'doesn't matter' - but I want #200 to be a special review. I'm hoping my vault stuff gets here this week so that this can be the Soda Scrub which I've been hanging out to try. I don't want to have my 'significant' reviews be for mundane products haha.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well I've just done my eighth review but it was for my first trial product. So that's significant in itself!
Danni
324 posts
I'm not overly phased by significant review numbers! Maybe when I start hitting the 100s I will be :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I did that for my 200th. I thought I didn't want my 200th to be a crappy review (although hopefully none of them are crappy).
trudijoy
8375 posts
of course they aren't, kirstyj. Cute pic!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha yep I do that. My 100th review was for one of my favorite perfumes. They're milestone reviews so they deserve to be something that you love!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I know that feeling I did Tailor Moisture for my 200th review. I really liked it and it's amazing for combination and oily skin.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh Tannygirl I've been wanting to try that! Off to read your review :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Yes!! I'm coming up to my 100th review and I keep thinking I want to review something pretty special but I'm not sure which one just yet
MareeB
5239 posts
Awesome work ladies, 200 is fantastic!!! I cant wait until the day I get there - it's a long way off yet though  :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah that's a lot of reviews, significant number or not! Well done.

Maree - me too, it seems like it'll never happen but it will :)
MareeB
5239 posts
We will get there Amandajane, we can just keep plodding along. It's been almost a year for me, I can't believe it. I've enjoyed it sooo much :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I hadn't really thought about it as a specific review for a milestone but my 500th I will try make that a special one even though that will be a while yet only at 406 my 400th was Benefit Rollerlash
MareeB
5239 posts
You're a legend Kirsty! I'll be watching for that day :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've never really thought about reviews like that and usually I do. I just come one when I've got something new to review and review it. I must be so interested in the product side I don't even notice the numbers :P
Well done everyone on all the reviews!  I can understand wanting to review 'that something special' for a milestone. x
Macs
5351 posts
So far I've done 139 reviews. I never thought about making a special review for milestones. Wow you girls have been busy writing. Well done.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I did 3 or 4 reviews last night (I was in a writing mood!) so I think I've done 23 total now. I'd like to make #100 a special one, but I don't know what product I'd be wanting to buy to do it. Maybe an Urban Decay pallette or something (looking forward to the day when I can buy Naked 3!!). I still have quite a long way to go until then, but I'm getting a mini haul delivered this week plus have a BR trial coming and my vault items so maybe I'll get there faster than expected.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I better get typing and putting my reviews in, I have a few to do and as I have some products coming to me I should get into it rather than keep them on my computer. Must ask for some things to be added so I can bring my total up to 50 reviews by the next vault. Number 50 might be a perfume I am thinking.
Rezee
1964 posts
I hadnt thought about doing this but since I plan to get to 200 reviews in the next couple of months, maybe I should do a special review. I might save it for one of my lorac pro paletes, talking about eyeshadow always makes me happy!
trudijoy
8375 posts
woohoo! wrote #200. and yes, it was the sugar scrub <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
Wooooop well done Trudi! Or should I say... Judy :-P hahahaha ahh I'm still laughing about that
trudijoy
8375 posts
my name was WRITTEN on my starbucks card and she wrote 'JUDY' - if I didn't need that coffee more than I needed to breathe I would have cared more at the time lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahah ahhh well it made me giggle! :P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!