Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shows to binge

205 posts, 23 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
If you're watching Sex and the City on Neon, you might also like Younger. It's about a 40 year old woman who pretends to be 26 to get a job. I think they may be by the same creator.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'll check it out sometime, when i've finished with my latest binging series :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sex and The City is back on neon?!?!? YAY!!
Daile
31 posts
My flatmate suggested watching Superstore - we watched 3 episodes on the first night. So outrageous and funny!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sex and the City is so great. It's my first time watching it all. I see why it had a big following. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I really got into it and binged it all. I was hoping to watch the 2 movies after the seasons but couldn't find them streaming anywhere. I watched And Just Like That.. as well.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I love TV shows especially medical and crime ones.

I'm in the process of watching these (have a few on the go as my attention wanders lol)

New Amsterdam
Chicago Med
Chicago Fire
Bones - watched all 12 seasons and was sad when it finished as I loved it so much

Hubby just bought all seasons of Games of Thrones (never watched) and Once Upon a Time, so will probably start watching those at some stage too.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tabu, the first SATC movie is on Three tonight! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Aww I just saw your post now soozie. I probably missed it.

Things I've started watching/watched this week:
-The Gilded Age (Neon)
-Westworld S1 was amazing, just started s2. (Neon)
-And Just Like That the documentary (neon)
-Crime Scene The Times Square Killer (NF)
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooh thanks Tabu, I've just looked up Westworld and it really looks like me! I'll watch it next after the Sinner.
I'm enjoying The Gilded Age as well.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Try Three Now, Tabu. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Great idea Soozie, I will check it out.

Highly recommend Westwold. That first season is epic!
MareeB
5244 posts
Westworld didn''t really hold my attention after two episodes so I've moved to Jamestown and love it. Watching MAFS now - soooo happy!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Parked up watching SATC 2. Absolutely pouring down here, I hope everyone is keeping safe in this crazy weather!
AboutFace
413 posts
It's pouring here too so having a quiet wine ;-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh that sounds nice! Hot chocolate for me lol.
MareeB
5244 posts
My son and daughter in law came from Chch and we've been filling a large skip ahead of putting my house on the market. So I'm hanging out for a couple of hours of Jamestown later!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh nice Maree! Are you moving out of your region or just changing houses?
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm just moving houses, if/when I can find somewhere Lisa. There's not much around here at the moment.
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Westworld s1-s3 (neon) such a unique series with plot twists galore.  A bit difficult  to keep up with at times but so worth it
-Heavenly bites Mexico (nf)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Disenchantment and peacemaker. The latter is freakin amazing.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I finished watching 'And Just Like That' last night and I don't get why people hated on it. 

I think it's  perfectly done  and so watchable,  respectful to the original and the characters and super good. 

i was a new adult when SATC first aired and have loved it for over twenty years and this just feels right as a continuation 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I enjoyed "And Just Like That..." I hope there will be another season.

Have been on holiday from work the last week so binged some series.
-Sweet Magnolias (NF) still on season 1 but i like it. 
-The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (NF) I thought it was a movie, really enjoyed it as a series. A bit mystery/crime/thriller/drama.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah me too re season 2 tabu. There are so many storylines I want to see play out now 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been watching MAFS Australia.  I don't know why I always get sucked in lol. But damn there are so crazies on it!
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Lisa - I cannot miss a second! Yes, I do wonder why some contestants apply, they must know they are going to get very negative media attention because of it. But the worst of them seem to become minor celebrities. Doesn't say much about our culture does it?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh Maree that Texan dude omg he's awful! Lol I'm sure it's probably a bit scripted to make it less boring and suck us in.
MareeB
5244 posts
Agreed Lisa. I can't believe he thinks hes a nice guy - delusional! sooo entertaining :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Westworld (neon)
-Crime Scene The Times Square Killer (nf)
-Bloom (tvnz)
-Catching Killers (nf)
-Heavenly Bites Mexico (nf)
-The Jane Doe murders (threenow)
-Breaking Bad (neon)
-Worst Roommate Ever (nf)
-Injustice With Nancy Grace (threenow)
-Pieces Of Her (nf)
MareeB
5244 posts
Bloom was awesome. I'm watching Maid on Netflix and enjoying it.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I just finished watching the miniseries "The Girl Before" on Neon. It's a thriller. They did very well with the casting of the two actresses who have to look similar. It was really good, and a very compelling watch.
MareeB
5244 posts
I watched "Windfall" a movie on Netflix yesterday, because I like Jesse Plemons and Lily Collins. It wasn't riveting but I did enjoy the end :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've seen the trailer for that but unsure if I want to watch it. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Birth of a beauty (NF) k drama
-Peacemaker (Neon)
-Lizzo's Watch Out For The Big Grrls (AP)
-Bridgerton s2. Have watched a coucouple of episodes but not obsessed like I was with the first season.
Tarawr
7 posts
We are binge watching Manifest on Netflix and really enjoying it so far!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I take it back, Bridgerton S2 got good at the end of the 2nd or 3rd episode and I binged it in a day.

-Elite so (nf)

Some good shows coming out on NF in the coming months, excited.
MareeB
5244 posts
I finished Bridgerton 2 last night Tabu. Not sure what I thought of it. I didn't work out why Colin suddenly started bagging Penelope ... there seemed to be a few loose ends. 
MareeB
5244 posts
If anyone watched Jamestown (I loved it), Saints and Strangers is available on Netflix and it picks up (timewise) where Jamestown left off. Its a two-parter, and very good.
tabucutie
1811 posts
From what I understand Colin did some soul searching on his travels. Also after he visited Marina Crane and she makes it very clear she wants nothing further to do with him and he should look at someone who has always been there for him and adores him. I.e. Penelope. Colin is starting to see her differently, early stages of a budding romance.

Talking about Bridgerton, I saw on socials the other people talking about a Bridgerton style winter ball in NZ. I would be keen to go.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I am obsessed with Bridgerton at the moment. I am trying really hard not to binge watch it so I don't go through it too quickly. Apparently it has already been renewed for seasons 3 and 4, so any loose ends from season 2 should be dealt with in the next series. I would love to go to a Bridgerton Ball!
I also finished season 4 (and the last season) of Killing Eve.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes finished the final season of killing eve. Sad it's not been renewed. I like Sandra Oh and  Jodie Comer in those roles.
tabucutie
1811 posts
All on NF
-Elite S5
-The White Queen
-Heartstopper

threeNow
-Killer Siblings
-Killer Motive
-Johnny vs Amber

TVNZ
-Secrets of Playboy
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I haven't really gotten into much lately but I do like to watch below deck and my fat fabulous life with Whitney lol she is hilarious. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Smash, 2 seasons on TVNZ. Really enjoyed this. I would love to see them in the Bombshell, musical live. That would be awesome to see live.

Havent found anything else to watch since. It's  a bit weird not having anything to watch.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh I've not seen Go Girls in such a long time!
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm on season 3 of 13 Reasons Why and totally obsessed with it!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Binged The Royals (nf) this weekend. All 4 seasons. Gutted it got cancelled, the plots weren't wrapped up. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh that's annoying Tabu! it's frustrating when they do that. You feel like you shouldn't have bothered watching any of it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Still glad I watched it. It had Elizabeth Hurley, she's a great actress. Really enjoyed her in the role of the queen. Sassy to say the least!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Working through Sopranos. Think I'm upto season 5. I didn't get into it back in the day. Enjoying it now. 

Also Westworld season 4, weekly released episodes.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!