Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shows to binge

205 posts, 23 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We're watching S2 of The Witcher as well.  Hubby keeps saying that he doesn't like how Yennifer has been cast in the series, says he would have preferred if they'd cast her similar to the game (he played the XBox games, and we both read the books). 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mr shaz doesn't like one of the women on the witcher either, silvene, but i think it was triss that he wasnt happy with hahaha

I started watching last christmas last night on tv but i went to bed, and then googled the plot. Dont think i missed out haha
MareeB
5244 posts
I loved both seasons of The Witcher. I'll watch them again soon.
MareeB
5244 posts
I agree Shaz, but then none of the Christmas movies have been any good that I've seen so far.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Fred claus is on tonight and i like this one.. i think. Fury is also on tonight and i LOVE that movie but not sure it counts as a Christmas movie hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bad Santa is a good one! Haha good old Billy Bob 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Usually I don't watch TV shows or movies that much but while I was in Auckland having radiation and chemo, I was able to watch a few shows. 

The ones I fell in love with were:

The Good Doctor
9-1-1
New Amsterdam
Chicago Med/Chicago Fire

Yes, they seem to be medical related but watching those kind of got me through treatment (plus I always love a good medical drama).
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awww mumof3 are you ok? Radiation and chemo! Sending you all the positive vibes your way xxxx
AboutFace
413 posts
All the best for you Mumof3 xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3 I hope you are now on the road to recovery. Sending love and healing vibes your way. Good to see you back here.  
tabucutie
1811 posts
Mumof3, wish you well on your road to recovery x

I resubscribed to Neon so I could watch 8 seasons of Dexter and the Dexter: New Blood series. Should keep
 me ooccupied for awhile.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im shamelessly watching farmer wants a wife but im loving masterchef, and im really enjoying survivor because of george! Hes so unhinged and looks so psychotic sometimes hahahahaha we love him here
MareeB
5244 posts
I just watched 'The Guilty' starrring Jake Gyllenhal on Netflix. It was a good story, and something a bit different from the usual movie plots.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Dexter s1-s8 (Neon): has to be one of my all time fav shows ever!

Dexter New Blood (Neon): current, I miss the old cast though. Still a good watch.

Ladyboys S1 (AP): interesting and different.

Euphoria s2 due to start today, excited for it.
Macs
5351 posts
Only programmes I watch is Attack on Titan, Naruto, One piece , Demon Slayer . Basically all anime. I have crunchy roll and funimation.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Why women kill season 1 and 2 is a good series to watch :)
Julzzz
1 posts
I'm a bit behind on the times, because I never watched Outrageous Fortune back in the day, but my husband and I are binge watching it now. We watched the first season, then thought we'd check out Westside, got addicted to that, finished it, and now we're back watching Outrageous Fortune.
MareeB
5244 posts
Soozie I read this thread again. Yes I did get an HDMI cable in the end and it's sooo much better. I still have buffering issues from time to time but the internet is slow in this area.
MareeB
5244 posts
I watched the Guilty and Mother/Android this week and enjoyed them both. Not thrilling exactly, but something a bit different from the usual stories. Last night I watched The Afterlife season 2 again ahead of season 3 being released this week - can't wait!
Macs
5351 posts
The only programmes that wasn't anime that I watch or will watch is Ressurection of Etugrul , Osman and Uyanis Buyuk Selcuku and Barbarossa .
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love Outrageous Fortune and Westside!
tabucutie
1811 posts
The Tourist (tvnz)
Fantasy Island (tvnz)
The Twilight Zone - new season not the original
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Tabu what is The Tourist like? I keep seeing the advert for it
MareeB
5244 posts
I haven't seen The Tourist either but I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie. Last night I watched French Exit on Neon. Strange movie.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't think she's in it Maree. It's a new series.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh, not the movie?
Macs
5351 posts
Looking forward to Jijitsu Kaisen movie . 
tabucutie
1811 posts
It was just ok? Didn't really grab me. 

@maree it's a new 2022 TV series with Jamie Dornan.

Would rrecommend Fantasy Island though as  a good watch.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh! yes I think I've heard his name mentioned a lot lately Tabu.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Im obsessed with house shows atm, been watching every one I can find 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, do you mean shows like House Hunters? I loooooooove them. I especially like watching the ones like Caribbean Life or Mexico Life before I go to sleep. I inevitably fall asleep before I find out which house they choose though lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep!!! Just discovered HGTV and it's amazing haha. I love the lakefront and beachfront bargain hunt ones, and Love it or list it as well. 

also vibing extra on the block Australia this year because it's so ridiculously dramatic, cracks me up * 

*except when Kirsty's nana died, poor love 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I like love it or list it! Also the one where people visit 3 or 4 houses to buy. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I like it too. I love watching the renovations they do to try and convince people to stay in their current house. My house needs a huge reno, but I've been sitting in the dark in my lounge for 6 months because I can't get an electrician to come and replace 4 light fittings, so I think a reno might be out of the question.
AboutFace
413 posts
HGTV is my favourite channel. Enjoy seeing new ideas and the beaches sometimes I have a wee dream. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I loooooove HGTV too! Lisa, there's a load of different "choose which house you want to buy out of the three we've looked at" shows. They generally go like this: must have at least two bathrooms even if there's only one bedroom.  Man: I don't want to go over our budget if we can help it. A garage for the car I'm doing up would be good. Woman: I don't care about the budget as long as we have a spare room for people who may never visit and as many bathrooms as possible and a full walk in closet for my 200 pairs of shoes. lol. And I have only seen about two episodes where the woman didn't get her first choice of property!

House Hunters International is always a good time as people have very unrealistic expectations of what they will be able to afford in other countries and the size of properties (and number of bathrooms lol). Island Hunters is quite mind blowing. Yeap, people looking to buy an entire island! I also like flipping programmes, especially Flipping Virgins. 
AboutFace
413 posts
Yeah imagine having the money to buy an island, crazy stuff. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My Lottery Dream Home is on soon. Those house are usually quite humble though. Best one I've seen was when a family who'd been living in a trailer got to buy their own home. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I like the island one too!
tabucutie
1811 posts
My Lottery Dream Home sounds interesting. Is it streaming?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's on HGTV now and the winner is from a trailer home in this one too!

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And I've just watched two episodes of House Hunters International where they went with the man's first choice.  What's going on? Lol. 
AboutFace
413 posts
Hey that's awesome, always good when it goes to someone deserving :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
She was so grateful too. Not like the two and a half bathroom brigade lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
What time/day is it on??
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My Lottery Dream Home, Tabu? Wednesdays at 7:30pm. HGTV always repeat things though. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thank you :) Making a note, would love to watch an episode and can't find any whole episodes online
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Currently watching season 4 of Ozark. 
Macs
5351 posts
Naruto Shippuden is my favourite. Im watching new episodes of Attack on Titan . Tried to get into Boruto but no its no good.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Reno911! Rewatch episodes every couple of years, it's crack up.

Starting watching Sex and the City. (Neon) Upto season 2 and really enjoying it. I thought no point watching the new series until i've caught up with the original series.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!