Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shows to binge

205 posts, 23 members
MareeB
5239 posts
I tried a couple of shows on Neon today. I didn't connect it to the tv but the freezing was so bad I gave up and slept on the couch instead. One Lane Bridge tonight before work - woohoo
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just binged Clickbait....I quite liked it!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Tvnz:  Departure
Netflix: Clickbait, The Ingenuity of the House Husband
Neon: The Flight AttendaAttendant
Amazon Prime: Nine Perfect Strangers (new ep released weekly)

MareeB
5239 posts
Was the Flight Attendant good? I'm still having buffering issues. I haven't tried today since schools been back, maybe there's less drain on the internet up here now ...
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sitting here going wtf is binged? (I read bing-ed lol was like whos she binged!?) It was 5am when i read it haha

Still goin strong with TVD, season 7 now!! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't even know if it is a word! Lmao. Well it is now :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes Flight Attendant is so good. Comedy thriller enjoyed it a lot.
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks I'll have a look at it Tabu!
tabucutie
1811 posts
NF: Human: The World Within fascinating series about our bodies, their structure, how they work. It's really interesting. If you are trypophobic, you will need to avert your eyes sometimes. 

NF: Embrace: a documentary film about body negativity/positivity and societal norms and standards. Sad, beautiful and inspiring, recommend as a good watch!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I binged watched The Luminaries (TVNZ) and am currently reading the book.  We watched Knives Out last night, such a good who-dunnit murder mystery kind of movie. 
MareeB
5239 posts
The Luminaries was brilliant! I'm like Trudi and feel like my brain is a bit fried so I've been watching Downton Abbey from the start - very easy. But tonight I'm back on 9/11. I'm obssessed with it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Downton Abbey is a good one.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh gosh, Maree.  I can't watch anything about 9/11 at all. I just find it too upsetting after all these years. Even a clip on the news is too much for me. I'll be sticking with my real estate shows tonight. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I don't know why soozie, but I can't stop obsessively watching every second and researching it online. It's still hard to grasp. Humans are unfathomable at times. But also many many people did wonderful things to help strangers, and that is the other side of a very ugly coin, the beauty that exists inside most people.
shazatron101
5112 posts
finally season 8 of the vampire diaries.. FINALLY. i can see why i stopped watching when i was an adulteenager haha man it got... silly. i think at this point im watching to a) finish it and b) drool over the above average looking guys ahahahahahaha
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@shaz, I felt the same way about the last few seasons of Vampire Diaries, also felt like I plodded through them just to get it done (and to drool over one particular actor). 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been watching heaps with my sleepless nights lol. A new animated adults cartoon called Chicago Party Aunt, rewatching South Park and a few old Jim Carrey movies. I also watched all the Fear Streets again. I might rewatch Ratched.
tabucutie
1811 posts
NF: Travels with my father final season. Final season of Lucifer. Binged Squid Game. Highly recommend if you enjoy the escape room movies, the platform, cube.

Currently watching Celebrity Treasure Island NZ anand enjoying that.
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooh I wish Ratched would do another season and I'm hanging out for Handmaids Tale the new season as well.
tabucutie
1811 posts
The final season of handmaid tale is currently streaming on neon Maree
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm waiting for season 5 next year Tabu :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Confused, I thought it had finished already oops.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Amazon Prime: finished The Wilds S1, has been renewed for a second season. Hope it drops next year. Finished 9 perfect strangers, great series.

Neon: up to date with New Amsterdam.  Catching up on the final eps of Handmaids Tale s4
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh actually i watched jeremy Clarksons farm show, i loved that! Hes a giant idiot but a i do enjoy his silliness 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im watching the final episode of the vampire diaries, finally, i predict ugly crying is in my future hahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just finished a new series called Maid. It was quite good. Now to find something for tonight. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Peaky blinders!! Ooh or the jason movie i saw i wanna watch that 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol I watched sonic the hedgehog at 3am the other morning 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Think I've got Maid saved on my to watch list. 

Binged the white lotus (neon) today.  A bit weird but interesting. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha that made me snort lisa. I liked jim carrwy but yeah i will have to watch it again to remind myself 

We watched free guy too, i liked it but i was disappointed with it i think
MissDilly
229 posts
I binged Maid yesterday - so good! 
Blacklist is back on Netflix so that's next on my list. 
If you're a fan of BBC Drama's I really enjoyed Vigil and Pact of Silence on TVNZ :)
MareeB
5239 posts
I'll look at Maid. Is it on Netflix? I watched Rams (movie) last night. Easy to watch and kinda cute. I started watching Brittania but it looks like it'll need more concentration than I could rustle up at the time.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh and since lockdown is over, I don't have any freezing issues any more-  yahoo!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Just finished Squid Games on Netflix. Korean show which is dubbed and has subtitles. Quite like Hunger Games if you enjoyed that (except more brutal and adult). Love it though. Complex themes. 

We also just finished watching all of Bobs Burgers on Disney+. If anyone has something lighthearted to recommend I am all ears?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Pretty sure Maid is NF.

Squid game easily in my top 5 series of the year! 

I have noticed since having Neon again it does freeze a lot. So irritating.
MareeB
5239 posts
It's so annoying Tabu, if it wasn't for how good it was, I would have abandoned Handmaids Tale very early in the peace.
MareeB
5239 posts
I just watched a movie on Neon called "Vivarium". It was most unusual.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good point Maree. I only get Neon if I want to watch something specifically.  I just read the blurb for Vivarium it looks interesting. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'd like to say it was good Tabucutie, but it had a start and end, and stuff happened in the middle, but as to the plot? I have no idea. Not a clue.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Love the honesty Maree! Some movies are like that aye
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished on Amazon Prime: Upload, Forever and Kevin Can F**k Himself
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im watching trisha walsh's story I Am on one.. holy moly... what a rough start to life. My heart broke for her

Lord above me and words are not friends tonight 
MareeB
5239 posts
I watched it Shaz. Her sons are so lovely. She certainly got something right. Poor woman. Kudos to her for fighting past her trauma.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been watching Schitts Creek. I just saw a new season of You is out so will definitely watch that.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Schitt's Creek is great! rewatched it all a few months ago. Binged You a couple days back. So worth it.
MareeB
5239 posts
I watched a movie on Neon called "Strange but True". It was ok.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Only Murders In The Building - A.P(Amazon prime)
The Mick - disney+
You s3 - NF
Cold Case NZ s1 & s2 - TVNZ
Blood & Water s1 & s2 - NF
Rupaul's Drag Race UK s2 - TVNZ
Blacklist s8 - NF

tabucutie
1811 posts
Locke & Key s2 -NF
Couples Therapy  s1 & s2 - threenow
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Zumbo's Just Deserts s2 NF
-Dynasty s4 NF
-The 1990s: The Deadliest Decade threeNow
MareeB
5239 posts
I watched the whole of season 1 of The Witcher again on Friday then started the new season on Friday night when it landed. Fantastic wonderful awesome ...

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!