Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shows to binge

205 posts, 23 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh I just finished Ratched on Netflix! it was da bomb - so many twists and turns!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I loved it! I seriously binged it in a weekend when it first came out lol.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I will have to look that one up Maree, I love twists!
MareeB
5241 posts
I highly recommend it Kim - I couldn't take my eyes off it.
MareeB
5241 posts
I binged it too LIsa, then left the last ep so I'd have something to look forward to the next day. It didn't disappoint.
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I like prison break

Outrageous fortune then Westside after it 

Mandy17
25 posts
Outrageous and Westside brill.
outrageous was filmed in my street when I  used to live in Auckland
Met quite a few of the cast

tabucutie
1811 posts
Ratchet was good!
trudijoy
8375 posts
What did we think of the Friends reunion?

I personally loved it. Just the right amount of all of the sections, guest stars turned up but didn't take over and nostalgia overload in the most amazing 90s way
shazatron101
5112 posts
I liked it, hated james cordon (but i always have)

Didnt understand the fashion show, it was... very cringe haha

But otherwise it was excellent!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im still watching vampire diaries, i get through maybe 5 episodes a week hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I enjoyed watching it. I saw heaps of people commenting what was wrong with Chandlers face......but Ross's face was weird!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Apparently Matthew Perry (Chandler) had had dental surgery/ veneers not long before. He's also had a stroke not that long ago following (I believe) getting clean from drug use. 

I just thought David Schwimer (Ross) looked like he might have had some facial work done - Botox maybe? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Allegedly had a stroke, i think, ive yet to see any article (or he, himself) confirm it actually happened, just a lot of speculation. It bothers me, apparently hahahahahaha

Ive been enjoying the dog house? Or something, on channel 1 after eat well for less. Its such a pure, lovely show
trudijoy
8375 posts
Who knows, shaz, but it does fit I guess 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I watched The Dog House! It's such a wonderful show. Always love the update at the end. 
AboutFace
412 posts
We watch The Dog House too, the outdoor room with the hedges is really neat and it's so good to see the dogs rehomed to a loving family/person. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just finished watching the Friends Reunion, it was overall really nice but definitely a bit cringey. Still enjoyed it though. For some reason I thought it was a new series, not just the reunion.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought the same thing tabu!! I thought it was like, one final episode 10 years later or something lol
MareeB
5241 posts
I watched about half of the Friend's reunion and also thought it was cringey.
Some of the shows I loveeeed watching were Bridgerton (SOOO GOOOD), New Amsterdam, Money Heist, Dark, You and Brooklyn 99 if you want a good laugh! 
I have heard really good stuff about Narcos, Breaking Bad and Lucifer so maybe I'll give those a try someday.
K8D
59 posts
I have really been enjoying why women kill ... so funny. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I love younger, its fab!
MareeB
5241 posts
Why Women Kill was awesome. I was so sorry when the season ended.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've just finished S2 of Why Women Kill and loved it as much as the first season.  Also just finished Amazing Grace (On Demand), and seriously binged Car Masters: Rust to Riches (Netflix).  Currently watching The Good Doctor on Neon and Upper Middle Bogan on Netflix. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't finished Why Women Kill S2 must remember to do that. Car Masters was awesome!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
We started watching Clarice.....it's a bit meh
shazatron101
5112 posts
If any of you watch(ed) 8/10 cats does countdown, sad news! Sean lock passed away :( He was my favorite. Bizarre sense of humor but i loved it!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I saw this morning Shaz! I didn't know he had cancer :-( He was so funny.
shazatron101
5112 posts
NEITHER DID I! He was hilarious. Still is. His idea to reanimate some.. bad people... and have them all on an island  had me in tears

Im still! Watching the vampire diaries... i think im up to s6 so im doing well! 

Also been watching tthe au masterchef, i LOVE the new judges, those 3 other ones were unbearable (for me). So v happy i can watch again!
MareeB
5241 posts
That was really sad. He was funny.
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm on season 2 of The Handmades Tale. Loving it. But does anyone esle have trouble with buffering on Neon?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We haven't had buffering issues with Neon, but do find if we pause for a while it freezes and we have to exit and resume playing the episode.  The same thing happens with the TVNZ (On Demand) app. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had buffering issues with neon, too, years ago when it first started so i stopped using it once my free trial was up lol

MareeB
5241 posts
It's so annoying Shaz, cos Neon has some great shows. I stayed up wathcing it until 1.30am thinking that it may work better when less people were using internet but it didn't make any difference.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Buffering issues are usually to do with your own internet connection and less likely to be their servers.  It can depend on what type of internet connection you're using: fibre, fixed wireless, DSL, VDSL, satellite or cellular.  We have fibre and haven't experienced any buffering issues and we watch something Neon every night, sometimes quite late, too. 

Maybe check your internet connection (there's usually a setting on your TV), make sure all the plugs are plugged in securely to your modem, TV and wall plugs. Sometimes plugs and wires are bumped when cleaning and the connection becomes a little loose.
MareeB
5241 posts
Hi Silvene thank you for that. I have high speed fibre and moved my internet speed to the highest level this week, which helped a bit.I've checked the plugs and they all look ok. I'm not sure what else to do but put up with it really. I'm saving for a smart tv-  hopefully it won't be so smart I can't use it!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I've had a couple of smart TVs and I don't really think they're worth the extra cost. I only keep getting them as they've been replaced via insurance. The processors in them aren't as fast as that of a computer or laptop. I still use a chrome cast with mine to cast to the tv and have less buffering issues than when I use the apps on the smart tv. Connecting a laptop straight to your tv with an HDMI cord is a also a good option. 
Another possible option is a VodafoneTV box. I use one in the bedroom as I don't have an aerial for there. It was a very cost effective way of dealing with that issue. Your tv them comes straight from the internet and it includes the usual apps like Netflix. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It's raining where we are, so it's been a morning of Netflix & knitting ... We're busy binge watching Zomboat.  I'm not a fan of The Walking Dead, but Zomboat is a comedy and is very different to what I expected. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Zomboat? Never heard of it, but I'm not into zombie programmes.
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Hands maiden tale is what I've been watching! 
siouxsannah
261 posts
Hi @Maree .You can adjust your playback rate on Neon. If the programme you are watching on Neon is buffering too slowly, just click on the little icon down the bottom labelled HD, and choose SD or Saver. That should fix it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Watching Schitt's Creek again, also finishing the end of Why Women Kill s2.
MareeB
5241 posts
Why Women Kill 2 was awesome. I just finished binge watching The Handmaids Tale. Loved every second of it.
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Siouzsanna I tried that but it didn't wokr. I think it ight be the cord between the computer and the freeview box. More suspicious about that today because I'm also having trouble with my freeview box now. Everything is getting old probably.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Still yet to finish the last half season of Handmaid Tale and New Amsterdam. Might get a month subscription to Neon for next month.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, do you have HDMI outlets on your laptop and tv? Connecting the laptop directly to your tv will provide a better and more stable connection . 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has anyone watched the series "Doctor Death". (It's OnDemand) ... Just wondering if its worth watching. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I tried Doctor Death and couldn't get into it. I'm currently binging Billions on Neon. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!